• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Biggest mismatch in N.O. tonight?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jarntt, we have been playing poorly, have been injured, and have been mediocre for years now. Its the norm for this team. I think its poor coaching, poor conditioning, and flat out over rated talent. I watch because I am a fan, regardless of their win lose record I will remain a fan. We have been 8 and 8 for the past two years and have yet to sneak into the playoffs. Sure I would love to see them win enough and sneak in and even win one, but I'm not getting my hopes up. Oh and by the way, Carolina would not be an easy team for us to beat. They have a damn good defense, and a decent offense, and our defense makes any offense look good.

Never said they would be an easy team to beat. Just don't feel they would be this insurmountable obstacle that you guys are portraying either. If I had to hand pick a matchup from the teams likely to be there, they would be it. When healthy we can stop the run and I don't fear their passing game at all. I'm also not worried about their defense even though it is pretty good. If we do make the playoffs, it will likely mean our offense is back on track and since we are in the top 5 in points scored as is, i'm confident if we right the ship we can score on them at home.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do....why do you have a hard time with that?
you can have all off season to tell me how wrong I was.

Then don't say think. Be a man and say, yes they will win the division. post it, bet it. just don't waffle around and play both sides and say, well, I think they will win. I already told you guys a few weeks ago who I already have. I have 3 $100.00 prop bets I made after week 3. Kansas City, Seattle and New Orleans for $100.00 each to win the Super Bowl. Just so you ALL know, I got K.C. at 35/1, N.O. at 14/1 and Seattle at 8/1. There you go. You have my early season bets. So I put my money where my mouth is. Now lets see how you guys do if you got the money and guts.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then don't say think. Be a man and say, yes they will win the division. post it, bet it. just don't waffle around and play both sides and say, well, I think they will win. I already told you guys a few weeks ago who I already have. I have 3 $100.00 prop bets I made after week 3. Kansas City, Seattle and New Orleans for $100.00 each to win the Super Bowl. Just so you ALL know, I got K.C. at 35/1, N.O. at 14/1 and Seattle at 8/1. There you go. You have my early season bets. So I put my money where my mouth is. Now lets see how you guys do if you got the money and guts.

perhaps you should read this thread again. It was you having the problem with my opinion that Dallas would win this division. It was YOU saying I should think about that twice. It was you saying Dallas won't win the division. It was you saying I should be a man and bet. I'll take Dallas. Which team you taking? $100 bucks and it's a no bet should neither Dallas, nor your choice NOT win the division.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
perhaps you should read this thread again. It was you having the problem with my opinion that Dallas would win this division. It was YOU saying I should think about that twice. It was you saying Dallas won't win the division. It was you saying I should be a man and bet. I'll take Dallas. Which team you taking? $100 bucks and it's a no bet should neither Dallas, nor your choice NOT win the division.

Nothing?
pure shock value attention and you being such a man and all makes it all the funnier

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't have a problem with your opinion. I just have bigger fish to fry. No one from the NFC east is going anywhere so at this point, I really don't care who wins it now. I'll take any of the other 3 teams in our division.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have a problem with your opinion. I just have bigger fish to fry. No one from the NFC east is going anywhere so at this point, I really don't care who wins it now. I'll take any of the other 3 teams in our division.

fry those bigger fish. I'll cheer for my team.

I will do my best to ignore your posts and expect the same

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fry those bigger fish. I'll cheer for my team.

I will do my best to ignore your posts and expect the same

Cool beans. I have the feeling it will be a lot harder for you than me though.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing?
pure shock value attention and you being such a man and all makes it all the funnier

I already have 3 $100.00 bets on Seattle, Kansas city and Seattle. What more do you want. I don't put Large sums of money on shit teams unless they play teams like the saints or elite teams, which I did and made $500.00. Go back and look at my post 3 weeks ago. I told and predicted we would struggle against the Vikings and get our ass handed to us by the Saints. It just drive you nuts I was right. LOL !

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its quite obvious now why so many of the old ESPN posters never came here. :rollseyes:

you seriously erk me you fucking prick .........

I lost count of how many times I have said you were a fake ......

You have your night ....... and your moment .......

Football 101 bitch .... lets go ..... Any team any year any question ( Since the first Superbowl)

I fucking dare you

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you seriously erk me you fucking prick .........

I lost count of how many times I have said you were a fake ......

You have your night ....... and your moment .......

Football 101 bitch .... lets go ..... Any team any year any question ( Since the first Superbowl)

I fucking dare you
:clap: