• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bigger Faster Stronger Louder (Official Fantasy Football Thread)

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I cancelled the deal. I decided to in a different direction and improve my WR depth by instead dropping Bilal Powell and picking up Sidney Rice.

It's all good, I don't think I was that interested in mcgahee anyways. I am interested in Lacy though

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_muqo0aT4Dh1qg5ba3o2_1280.jpg

Week 8 Power Rankings

1) Logicallylethal (7-0, No Change)
- In a low scoring fantasy week, Logic still managed to score the highest pt total of any team (163 pts) despite leaving Matt Ryan (32 pts) and Harry Douglas (27 pts) on the bench. At 7-0 sitting with a 2 game lead ahead of everyone else in the league, Logic is sitting comfortably. However, as with other teams, injuries are starting to pile up and the losses of Reggie Wayne for the year and Demarco Murray continuing to be out could test the #1 team's depth

2) Bullpenn (5-2, Previously #3)
- With Jamaal Charles, the #1 scoring fantasy rb (171 pts), AJ Green, the #2 scoring fantasy wr (134 pts), Knowshon Moreno, the #4 scoring fantasy rb (132 pts), Drew Brees, the 2nd highest scoring fantasy qb (34 pts per game) and secret weapon x Percy Harvin stashed on the bench potentially returning this week or next, Bullpenn is looking like one of the most dangerous teams in the league. Reggie Wayne injury could also elevate Ty Hilton into being a more consistent fantasy contributor as well.

3) Jax's Dogs (5-2, Previously #2)
- The question marks with CJ Spillers still lingers, but what's more concerning is the inconsistent production from everyone on the team. Tony Gonzalez...elite one week with 39 pts then 19 pts...other weeks 7, 6, and 5 pts. Jerome Simpson...either a big performance (21 and 19 pts) or a complete dud (6, 5, 7, and 6 pts). Even Reggie Bush has been sort of hit or miss. Performances of 29, 27 and 24 pts mixed in with 9, 0 (injury), 10 and 12.

4) Jimmy Rustlers (4-3, Previously #5)
- Huge win by Rustlers to remain alive in the race to win the South End Zone division. As teams are getting decimated by injuries, Rustlers continues to have gems emerge on his team. First it was Edelman, then it was Giovani Benard. Now with the emergence of Terrance Williams as a viable fantasy option (13, 27, 10, and 19 pts in his past 4 games), Colston returning from a bye, and oh that Peyton guy, Rustlers could make a serious push for that divisional crown

5) Green Hawks (4-3, Previously #4)
- Tom Brady with yet another terrible performance both in real life and fantasy. After a season low 11 fantasy pts 2 weeks ago, Tom terrific followed that up with a 13 pt performance. That gives Brady his third under 20 game of the year (17, 11 and 13). In a league where most quarterbacks are putting up at least 25-30 pts...where Andy Dalton can put up 39...and Carson Palmer who got harassed by the Seahawks still put up 22 pts...Tom Brady putting up 13 pts is not going to win anybody any games.

6) Neon Green Machine (3-4, No Change)
- What a head to head duel with Logicallylethal in week 7. Green Machine came out firing with Vincent Jackson scoring 35 pts, Logic matched with Calvin Johnson scoring 36 pts. Lesean and Woodhead scored 14 and 17 to take the lead again. Aaron Rodgers added to the lead with 35 pts as Phillip Rivers (23 pts) failed to match. Logic began chipping away at the lead with Chris Johnson and Ryan Mathews (21 and 17 pts). And ultimately D. Thomas and Reggie Wayne put Logic over the hump. This loss puts Green Machine even further in the rear view mirror as the team continues to chase that coveted last wild card slot

7) Harold's Team (3-4, Previously #8)
- Just when Harold seemed like he was down and out with Arian Foster being knocked out early in the Houston game scoring a measly 1 pt. Matt Forte comes through with 30, Kendall "I told you he would break out" Wright with 18 pts and Andrew Luck putting on a Peyton like performance racking up 41 fantasy pts.

8) The Womanizers (3-4, Previously #7)
- Crushing loss by Womanizers. Held a big lead heading into the SNF game and Luck, who had only scored 13 pts the previous week, puts up 41 pts. But even with Luck's performance, Womanizers still had Hakeem Nicks and Adrian #1 fantasy pick Peterson for the Monday game. All Womanizers needed was a halfway decent game from both players but instead he got 4 pts from Nicks and 7 from AP.

9) Show Me Your TDs (1-6, Previously #10)
- New York Giants :yahoo:

10) The Lord of Tracys (0-7, Previously #9)
- Jacksonville Jaguars

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
High probability that my undefeated season comes to an end this week

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All hail Calvin Johnson!

Just picked up Marvin Jones in the league too. Hopefully he'll be another gem like Josh Gordon, Justin Blackmon, and Harry Douglas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Congratulations on going to 8-0, Lethal! I don't think I've ever seen anybody do that in fantasy football before.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ouch, I just happened to play to ONLY team that beats me this week. This is fun shit, that is what it is all about. Love it. I got Harvin coming, I hope he help the Hawks more than he helps me, but, just sayin, if he helps the Hawks.......just sayin'.

Thanks for doing this league.

Go Hawks........gametime.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Harvin is gonna be an AWESOME fantasy player, IMO. He got 85 scrimmage yards per game with the Vikings last year, and Russell Wilson is a MUCH better QB than Christian Ponder.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Week 10 Power Rankings

Apologize for the week 9 absence...it was a crazy week with two sounders playoff games, enders game release, and halloween

1) Logicallylethal (9-0, No Changes)
- With Calvin and DT out on bye another gem emerges off of Logic's bench in Keenan Allen. Since being inserted as the starting WR in San Diego, Allen has put up 13, 24, 25, 10 and 27 fantasy pts in his previous 5 weeks. Guys like Keenan Allen, Harry Douglas, and Marvin Jones are going to need to continue to play well because Blackmon is now lost for the year making it the second elite fantasy wr Logic has lost in the past few weeks (Reggie Wayne). At 9-0 though Logic has a complete stranglehold on the divisional title and with only 5 games left, Logic could be shooting for his first ever perfect season.

2) Bullpenn (6-3, No Change)
- The league's highest scoring team has quickly established himself as maybe the most dangerous team heading into the playoff stretch. While Logic lost Reggie Wayne, Bullpenn gained Ty Hilton as a #1 wr who put up an eye popping 37 pt performance catching 3 tds in the second half of the Houston game. Moreno and Boldin are returning from their bye this week and Percy's return could come any week now. As long as this team continues to stay healthy, there is a very good chance Bullpenn could make a deep run in the playoffs.

3) Jax's Dogs (6-3, No Change)
- In a match up against the Tampa Bay Bucs of fantasy football, Jax drops a dude and loses to a 1-7 (well now 2-7) team. The bye weeks definitely played a big role in the loss, but most contenders should have enough depth to put up more than 127 pts in a week. On the bright side, Jax's long awaited fantasy outburst from CJ Spiller finally came as he racked up 116 rushing yards looking more so like the pro bowl caliber rb from last year. This was the perfect week for Jax to put some distance on his divisional lead but with the loss, Rustlers is nipping behind him only one game off the lead.

4) Jimmy Rustlers (5-4, No Change)
- Ray Rice continues to disappoint putting up his 5th single digit fantasy performance of the year. However, with the emergence of giovani bernard (wow what a run vs miami), the return of frank gore from bye and oh yeah that peyton guy...Rustlers should be in a good position as his team currently holds the final wild card spot.

5) Green Hawks (5-4, No Change)
- The pre-season #1 has steadily dropped and with Aaron Rodgers out for 3-4 weeks (maybe the season) one of Green Hawk's x-factor players takes a big hit in production (Jordy Nelson). That combined with the injuries to Mcfadden (surprise surprise) and decline in production from Jordan Cameron, Green Hawks may find it hard to leap frog Rustlers and Bullpenn for one of the final wild card spots

6) Harold's Team (4-5, Previously #7)
- Harold's Team is finally showing some signs of life throwing down a big 67 pt whooping on #5 ranked Green Hawks. While the odds of Harold leap frogging over Green Hawks and Rustlers seem unlikely...stranger things have happened in this year's fantasy league

7) Neon Green Machine (4-5, Previously #6)
- Losing Aaron Rodgers not only cost Green Machine a top tier qb for the next few weeks but it also cost Green Machine to lose to a winless Lord of Tracy by less than 1 pt. The talent is still there on the team, but lack of management (switching players out on bye) have cost Green Machine quite a few games and it may be too late to catch up unless the manager becomes active once again.

8) The Womanizers (3-6, No Change)
- Tough loss by Womanizers. His team looks like it's starting to turn the corner with his three headed rb (AP, Lacy, and Stacy putting up 26, 21, and 35 fantasy pts respectively). At 3-6 unless Womanizers wins out playoff hopes look slim.

9) Show Me Your TDs (2-7, No Change)
- Who is this juggernaut team putting up 178 pts to beat the #3 ranked team in the league?

10) The Lord of Tracys (1-8, No Change)
- First win :suds:

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aw man mike james only needed 2 more fantasy pts and gets injured on the first drive of the game. Good win Harold

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Week 11 Power Rankings

1) Logicallylethal (9-1, No Change)
- Catch Me If You Can

Catch_Me_If_You_Can_2002_movie.jpg

2) Bullpenn (7-3, No Change)
-True Grit

l_1403865_26e24595.jpg

3) Jax's Dogs (7-3, No Change)
- Master and Commander

Master_and_Commander-The_Far_Side_of_the_World_poster.png

4) Jimmy Rustlers 6-4, No Change)
- Rush Hour 2

RushHour2_poster.jpg

5) Harold's Team (5-5, Previously #6)
- X-Men: The Last Stand

41124_ab.jpg

6) Green Hawks (5-5, Previously #5)
- Ice Age 2: The Meltdown

Ice%2BAge%2B2%2Bthe-meltdown-poster

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7) The Womanizers (4-6, #8)
- Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol

l_1229238_9e14ad96.jpg

8) Neon Green Machine (4-6, Previously #7)
- Lemmony Snicket's: A Series of Unfortunate Events

1000869.jpg

9) Show Me Your Tds (2-8, No Change)
- Twilight: Breaking Dawn

breaking-dawn-part-2-poster.jpg

10 The Lords of Tracys
- Jack and Jill

Jack_and_jill_film_poster.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Week 13 Power Rankings

1) Logicallylethal (11-1, No Change)
- With the #1 seed wrapped up and playoffs looming around the corner, Logic looks ready to make that run for the title. The depth on this team continues to shine, however it does present a bit of a problem...who does Logic start in the playoffs? Will he go with the key players that got him there or play match ups? Sometimes over thinking who to start could be a detriment to your team but leaving a player who scores 40 pts (Phillip Rivers) on the bench for a player who only scores 20 pts (Matt Ryan) could potentially cost Logic in the playoffs.

2) Bullpenn (8-4, No Change)
- Very similarly to the Seahawks of last year...this is a wild card team that NO ONE wants to face in the playoffs. From top to bottom Bullpenn has a roster filled with game breakers. Only real problem is, outside of Jamaal Charles, AJ Green, and Drew Brees...everyone else on the roster is inconsistent. Boldin is boom or bust, Moreno will get you 30 pts one game then 7 pts in another, Witten has been up and down, and Ty Hilton has had 6 single digit scoring performances this year. To put it in perspective, Jamaal Charles has had only one game scoring less than 15.

3) Jax's Dogs (8-4, No Change)
- While the emergence of Tavon Austin has been a pleasure to watch, there has to be concern with the two starting w/r spots and the starting rb2. Lafell, Stills and Tobert are all serviceable guys but come playoff time the teams Jax will be facing will have elite to above average players at every position on the roster. CJ Spiller could provide that spark, but it seems like we've been saying that since week 3.

4) Jimmy Rustlers (7-5, No Change)
- Tough loss by Rustlers. A win would have leap frogged him over Jax for that #2 seed. This is the second week in a row and third time in four weeks that Jax has scored less than 140 pts (123, 138, 123) as a team. For a playoff team that is looking at a potential match up against the #1 seed (who is averaging 176 pts a game), Rustlers might be in for an early playoff exit unless his players start producing like they have earlier in the season

5) Neon Green Machine (6-6, Previously #8)
- Back to back wins against two playoff teams (Rustlers and Jax) puts Green Machine right back into the playoff race. Overall this team doesn't stack up against the elite teams in this league, but with Aaron Rodgers coming back just in time for the playoffs anything can happen.

6) Harold's Team (6-6, Previously #5)
- While I will admit that I was wrong on Kendall Wright and Golden Tate's fantasy potential, the problem with Harold's Team hasn't been his drafting abilities...what has plagued him has been his inconsistency as a manager. In a pivotal game that could have propelled Harold into a tie for that last wild card spot, Harold inexplicably forgets to change his roster. At 6-6 Harold isn't mathematically eliminated yet but chances look very slim.

7) Green Hawks (6-6, Previously #6)
- The pre-season #1 remains alive for a playoff spot but the loss to Logic may have been his last chance. With Womanizers and Bullpenn still left on the schedule...winning out will be a tough task to do

8) The Womanizers (5-7, Previously #7)
- I applaud The Womanizers for being incredibly active during the season despite a lot of short comings. Cheers my man :suds:

9) Show Me Your Tds (2-10, No Change)
-

10) The Lord of Tracy (1-11, No Change)
-

And to everyone else, cheers on a great season :suds:

Glad that most of you guys remained active and made for a highly competitive league.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Last Push For The Playoffs

tumblr_mw3joetCPR1qg5ba3o3_400.gif

As it stands right now, Jimmy Rustlers currently holds on to that last playoff spot at 7-5. Currently there are 3 teams chasing him for that spot at 6-6 (Neon Green Machine, Harold's Team, and Green Hawks)

Rustler's fate will be in his own hands as he finishes the season against Jax's Dogs (8-4) and Harold's Team (6-6). A win could give him the edge to win the division and propel himself towards the #2 seed. A loss however, would put him at a tie for that last wild card spot (Harold and Green Machine both face each other so one of them will be 7-6 unless there is a tie).

Here are the three 6-6 team's remaining schedules

Harold's Team
- Neon Green Machine (6-6)
- Jimmy Rustlers (7-5)

Neon Green Machine
- Harold's Team (6-6)
- Logicallylethal (11-1)

Green Hawks
- The Womanizers (5-7)
- Bullpenn (8-4)

What's great is that there are no gimmie games for either of these teams. Very similarly to Rustlers, Harold's fate is also in his own hands. If he wins this week he could not only claim a tie for that last wild card spot but also knock out one of his competitors in Neon Green Machine. That would leave him with a week 14 match up against Rustlers to potentially decide who goes to the playoffs.

Green Hawk's schedule suggests that he has a straight forward road ahead. However, having the lowest point totals out of all the playoff contenders puts Green Hawks at a disadvantage. If there were a tie in two team's final records, the tie breaker will be total points. And in that race, Green Hawks would lose out in every scenario. To make the playoffs Green Hawks will have to win out. The Womanizers is a winnable week 13 game, but a week 14 match up against Bullpenn could prove to be the final nail in the coffin

Neon Green Machine has an interesting road ahead. He currently holds the highest point total among all the teams contending for that last wild card spot. Which means that he has the edge over Green Hawks and Harold and if he wins out...Rustlers would have to win out as well otherwise he would lose via tie breaker. Only problem is...winning out would mean having to win against not only Harold but the #1 seed in Logic.

Even with the #1 seed out of the picture, we have some very interesting races to end this season. Asides from the wild card races, we also have a huge match up between Jax and Rustlers that could decide the #2 seed.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks LL.
I hope to compete.
I love this league, the way we have 8 of 10 stilllllll competing. If you want to play next year, show that you have not given up.
I'm in 4 leagues, in 3 I'm in the Playoffs, in another, not so lucky, but I still have waiver wire #1, and I will use it, because that is what is fair to all the other teams.
BFS, thanks for putting this league together and giving me the opportunity to join.

GO Hawks.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playoff update!

Harold (6-6) is up against Green Machine and Rustlers (7-5) is down against Jax's Dogs

This could set up a win and get in week 14 match up between Harold and Rustlers for that final playoff spot.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This could set up a win and get in week 14 match up between Harold and Rustlers for that final playoff spot.

Well, if that's the case, hopefully Tony Romo isn't the QB of either of them ;)