• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bigger Faster Stronger Louder (Official Fantasy Football Thread)

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some good matchups again this week.

If Yahoo's scoring holds up LL is gonna lose by .72 points, hard to lose your (so far) perfect season by less then a point.

On a bright note for me if the Saints kicker doesn't go nuts and get 45 points I will have the last undefeated team.:whistle:

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
roflbot.jpg

Week 5 Power Rankings

I apologize for my Week 4 absence. Got distracted with work and other things.

1) Jax's Dogs (4-0, Previously #4)
- The last remaining undefeated team has deservedly worked his way up to #1 after back to back strong performances winning by 51 and 37. It seems like I continuously harp on Jax's depth but his players continues to have timely big games (Bush 27 pts after coming back from injury, Tony Gonzalez 38 pts after back to back single digit pt efforts). Which is really a credit to great team management (starting Jerome Simpson, drafting players with big game potential).

2) Jimmy Rustlers (3-1, No Change)
- The Peyton Manning train continues to churn out victories. Peyton has averaged a league high 45.5 pts. That's nearly 1/3 of an average team's pt totals each week from just one player. Victor Cruz continues to be a dominant fantasy force despite the Giant's struggles to start the year. Edelman has turned out to be a gem as well as Benard. And Rustlers is probably most relieved to see Gore return to his usual form.

3) Green Hawks (3-1, Previously #1)
- Green Hawks nearly dropped to 2-2 but narrowly escaped with a victory by what could be the smallest margin of the year (170.44 to 170.36). With Cobb and Jordy returning from their bye weeks and the emergence of Jordan Cameron, Green Hawks could make his way back to #1 very soon.

4) Logicallylethal (3-1, Previously #3)
- Speaking of heart breaking losses. After a huge win over #1 Green Hawks and catapulting himself to what would've been #1 in Week 4's power rankings if it would have ever been made, Logic found himself on the wrong end of a 164.96-164.24 loss. The loss hurts, but 3-1 is still good enough for first place in the Hawks Nest division and receiving Josh Gordon and Justin Blackmon back from suspension could really bolster Logic's overall depth

5) Neon Green Machine (2-2, No Change)
- Despite being the #1 scoring team in the league by quite a wide margin, Green Machine is 2-2 with two losses by a combined 4 pts. Moving forward, Green Machine's team should be in good shape with Aaron Rodgers returning from his bye

6) Bullpen (2-2, Previously #8)
- After an 0-2 start, Bullpen has quickly bounced back with back to back victories. After being criticized for not being able to put together a complete game, Bullpen has scored 181 and 200 pts in his past two games putting himself right back into playoff contention

7) The Womanizers (2-2, Previously #6)
- Wasn't a pretty victory but a win is a win. From top to bottom Womanizer's team just doesn't look impressive compared to the top tier teams in the league, but Womanizers continues to find ways to win and is right in the thick of the playoff race at 2-2.

8) Harold's Team (1-3, Previously #7)
- Harold has had the unfortunate luck of facing 3 teams who have scored over 200 pts. Harold's luck can also be blamed on his lack of activity managing the team as his 2 pt fantasy loss (199 to 201) could have been easily alleviated if he would have started a tight end in the place of Greg Olsen who was on bye.

9) The Lord of Tracy's (0-4, No Change)
- Tampa Bay Bucs

10) Show Me Your TDs (0-4, No Change)
- Jacksonville Jaguars

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 4 Recap!

What a crazy week! Two games decided by less than a point and another game decided by less than 2 points.

Hawks Nest division has a two way tie for first with myself and Green Hawks. Bullpen after starting 0-2 has won back to back games and is only one game off of first place now.

South End Zone division it seems like everyone is still alive contending for a playoff spot. Jax and Rustlers seem to be the cream of the crop in that division but Neon Green Machine could make a huge run with the #1 scoring team.

AZhawks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pulled this last win out of my ass. I was down for a bit and held on for dear life.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 4 Recap!

What a crazy week! Two games decided by less than a point and another game decided by less than 2 points.

Hawks Nest division has a two way tie for first with myself and Green Hawks. Bullpen after starting 0-2 has won back to back games and is only one game off of first place now.

South End Zone division it seems like everyone is still alive contending for a playoff spot. Jax and Rustlers seem to be the cream of the crop in that division but Neon Green Machine could make a huge run with the #1 scoring team.

Might want to recheck the league. Yahoo made some changes and awarded LL the victory. It looks like our game Logical is now a matchup of unbeatens. GL

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might want to recheck the league. Yahoo made some changes and awarded LL the victory. It looks like our game Logical is now a matchup of unbeatens. GL

Oh word!?

Damn that's huge...whew 4-0 vs 4-0

GL :suds:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Yeah, my team has been pretty lackluster so far. I have only 1 WR in the top 42 in points scored. I passed on Reggie Wayne because he had the same bye week as Brandon Marshall and picked Hakeem Nicks instead. Oh well, I've learned for the future to not worry so much about bye weeks until later in drafts.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAMN IT calvin johnson is out

I have him in all three of my leagues fuhhh

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
roflbot.jpg

Week 6 Power Rankings

1) Logicallylethal (5-1, Previously #4)
- The only team to have faced and beaten a #1 team twice this year, Logic finds himself as the last remaining undefeated team and the unanimous #1 (for now). With a tandem that already includes Calvin Johnson, D. Thomas, and Reggie Wayne, the emergence of Blackmon and Gordon (recently reinserted from suspension) makes this without a doubt the best group of wrs in the league.

2) Jax's Dogs (4-1, Previously #1)
- If the news is true, losing Julio Jones for the season could be a big blow for a team looking to possibly win it all this year. Jax still has enough talent to keep himself afloat and possibly squeak into the playoffs but Jax is going to need Tavon Austin to potentially emerge as a more consistent fantasy threat to make up for the loss of Julio Jones.

3) Jimmy Rustlers (3-2, Previously #2)
- Peyton delivered once again with 53 fantasy pts, but it wasn't enough as 5 of Rustler's 8 starters failed to break double digit points. The good news, however, is that Ray Rice had a big game scoring 27 pts. The bad news was that Rustlers left Rice on the bench and with a loss by only a 14 pt margin...Rice's pts would have gave Rustlers the W

4) Neon Green Machine (3-2, Previously #5)
- Green Machine survived a crucial bye week (no antonio brown, no vincent jackson) and came away with a marginal 5 pt victory. With Ryan Mathews out with a concussion, Green Machine may have picked up a Darren Sproles clone in the form of Danny Woodhead as his RB2 (22, 26, 14, and 14 pts in his previous 4 games).

5) Bullpen (3-2, Previously #6)
- 3 game winning steak, plus a big victory over last week's #2 definitely elevates Bullpen in the power rankings. What's scary is Bullpen may get better as the season progresses. Moreno has quickly emerged as a quality starter, Ty Hilton has finally hit his stride, and Percy Harvin could return sooner than later.

6) Green Hawks (3-2, Previously #3)
- Oh how the mighty have fallen. The pre-season and early season favorites have quickly picked up two losses and have not only dropped to his lowest spot in the power rankings, but are now 2 whole games behind Logic in the Hawks Nest division. Green Hawks, however, should still be in good shape despite the couple of losses in the past 3 weeks.

7) Harold's Team (2-3, Previously #8)
- Harold won by default this week facing a team with 3 byes. However, some of his key players had some nice games with the exception of Colin Kaepernick :yahoo:

8) The Womanizers (2-3, Previously #7)
- After having a .72 pt victory reversed by Yahoo, Womanizers bounced back with a big win over Green Hawks keeping him right in the thick of the playoff race.

9) The Lord of Tracy's (0-5, No Change)
- I hate inactive managers

10) Show Me Your TDs (0-5, No Change)
- I hate inactive managers

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I had very little confidence Ray Rice was going to get a lot of playing time considering he was "healthy" last week and got like 6 carries. Definitely bit myself in the ass on that one. That, and the fact that I played one of the only two people who scored enough to beat me.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_muqo0aT4Dh1qg5ba3o2_1280.jpg

Week 7 Power Rankings

1) Logicallylethal (6-0, No Change)
- The first #1 seed to remain #1 for more than one week since Green Hawks earlier in the season. Logic continues to showcase his depth as guys like Gordon and Blackmon continue to have huge games (7 rec 126 yds and 14 rec 190 yds respectively). Logic may have also found a couple more gems in Keenan Allen (13, 24 and 25 pts in his past 3) and Denarius Moore (24, 10, 19 and 19 pts in his past 4). His depth, however, may be tested with Demarco Murray out and at rb Logic is already pretty thin.

2) Jax's Dogs (5-1, No Change)
- While Jax is still awaiting CJ Spiller's return to elite fantasy form, Reggie Bush continues to make his case for being one of the best value picks in the draft. The loss of Julio Jones might still hurt in the long run, but Jax continues to have players step up with timely big performances (Brandon Lafell 21 pts, Stafford 39 pts). At 5-1 with a 2 game lead in the division, Jax looks like a near lock for a playoff birth.

3) Bullpenn (4-2, Previously #5)
- From 0-2 and tied for last to 4-2 and in the driver seat to make the playoffs, Bullpenn has climbed his way back and made himself a legitimate contender to win this league. With better luck of the draw in match ups, Bullpenn could easily be 5-1 or 6-0.

4) Green Hawks (4-2, Previously #6)
- Big win over Jimmy Rustlers to remain in that last wild card spot, but came at the cost of losing Cobb for 8 weeks. Fortunately that should just mean Jordy Nelson gets more touches and with Dez and Fitz as the other wrs on the roster, Green Hawks should be fine moving forward.

5) Jimmy Rustlers (3-3, Previously #3)
- The Peyton Mannnig train finaly slowed down. Peyton could have easily had 4-5 tds, but decided to hand off to Moreno 3 times on the goal line for a td. Peyton, however, was not the reason why Rustlers lost. 8 of his 10 other starters (including kicker and defense) scored less than what they projected.

6) Neon Green Machine (3-3, Previously #4)
- Green Machine's core players produced well enough for his team to win but an inexplicable 0 pt performance from both his star tight end Jimmy Graham and usually solid fantasy contributor Cecil Short led to a 14 pt loss that would have been a W if those two had just scored half of what they were projected to score.

7) The Womanizers (3-3, Previously #8)
- The overall depth may be a bit shaky still but huge performances from Brandon Marshall (29 pts) and KC Defense (30 pts) gives Womanizers back to back victories to get back to .500 and only one game behind for that last wild card spot

8) Harold's Team (2-4, Previously #7)
- When your three starting wrs only score 2 pts, 6 pts, and 2 pts respectively...your team is not going to win.

9) The Lord of Tracy's (0-6, No Change)
- :scratch:

10) Show Me Your TDs (0-6, No Change)
- :L

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bring IT Hawk Fans, WE love our team, or should I say.
WE LOVE OUR TEAM.
Go Hawks.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big match up this week with Green Hawks (4-2) and Bullpenn (4-2)

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Show Me Your TDs has resurfaced! And just in time to grab Ivory before I can! :) SMH at what a clusterfunk the Jets backfield has been this year. Not very fantasy-friendly in any case.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show Me Your TDs has resurfaced! And just in time to grab Ivory before I can! :) SMH at what a clusterfunk the Jets backfield has been this year. Not very fantasy-friendly in any case.

Ivory has always ran HARD. The J-E-T-S are difficult to read.

You know who has been horrible, nowhere near his past?
That Brady guy. I know he is missing some players on O, and I have him in another league, but he has been terrible.

I love the whiner fans claiming "RW can't throw from the Pocket" , "RW looks uncomfortable in the Pocket"
Oh wait til we get Okung, Breno, and that Harvin guy. That might help a bit, ya think?

Go Hawks. BTW, who has Harvin in our league?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Ivory has always ran HARD. The J-E-T-S are difficult to read.

You know who has been horrible, nowhere near his past?
That Brady guy. I know he is missing some players on O, and I have him in another league, but he has been terrible.

I love the whiner fans claiming "RW can't throw from the Pocket" , "RW looks uncomfortable in the Pocket"
Oh wait til we get Okung, Breno, and that Harvin guy. That might help a bit, ya think?

Go Hawks. BTW, who has Harvin in our league?
Bullpen does.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in a slug fest with Neon Green Machine this week. Luckily he forgot to swap Jimmy Graham out but his team is still looking strong so far regardless. Gonna need some big games from D Thomas and Reggie Wayne