• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best two way player in game today. Jayson Tatum. Ceiling ?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kuzma isn't worth shit. For some unknown reason laker fans think he's worth more than the Vault at Fort Knox. He has problems scoring more than 14 a game or getting 4 rebounds. I wouldn't trade Taco fall for him straight up.

Right now Tatum is averaging 26.5 a game (11th in the NBA), 8 rebounds and 3 assists. Kuzma isn't in the same city let alone the same building as this guy. I don't think the Celtics would even consider trading Romeo Langford for Kuzma. The Lakers might get Semi Ojeleye straight up foe Kuzma.

Kuzma is a very valuable asset because he is a solid player on a very cheap contract. He has quite a bit of value.

That said, it isn’t remotely in the neighborhood of Tatum’s

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok this is funny. Tatum has a good chance to become a league MVP. Maybe we need another second rounder

Not likely.

he is very good, but let’s not get carried away.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is funny ain't it?

Was trying to force the (inevitable) comparison with ...Kuzma (LOL) that I knew the morons in here value to Tatum's level, in order to expose their state of mind stability...

You do realize that everyone who was going along with that was making fun of you, right?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kuzma is a very valuable asset because he is a solid player on a very cheap contract. He has quite a bit of value.

He minimal at best. A cheap contract doesn't make a player more 'valuable'. It makes them cheap to keep or obtain. I just don't see him as a reliable player to get a team to the next level. Maybe he could be a throw-in if the Lakers wanted Tatum and were willing to give up AD.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AND Tatum is only 21 years old.

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That said, it isn’t remotely in the neighborhood of Tatum’s

Partly the reason he has remained on the self and the Lakers had no additions... right?

Truth is, that they should have taken the Kings offer and trade him for a (lottery protected) 1st and Bjelica...

The young feller is of course no where near Bjelica, but obviously age matters to the Kings and because of his age, they were prepared to take a risk on him...

Nemanja OTOH, might be aging, but would have been a solid solution for the Lakers to add on wing and end up much better for this season, where they needed it most... They could then perhaps use the (1st) pick and additionally add Burks, or perhaps Burks + GRIII from GSW...

Arrogance is what dominates the Lakers and it will be partly the reason why they will fail this season.

Hoped that I could help you think... Prooved impossible... the Lakers value Kuzma near Tatum... (LOL)... They'll never learn!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He minimal at best. A cheap contract doesn't make a player more 'valuable'. It makes them cheap to keep or obtain. I just don't see him as a reliable player to get a team to the next level. Maybe he could be a throw-in if the Lakers wanted Tatum and were willing to give up AD.

yeeeaaaahhhh...

not seeing the Lakers giving up AD any time soon...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Partly the reason he has remained on the self and the Lakers had no additions... right?

Truth is, that they should have taken the Kings offer and trade him for a (lottery protected) 1st and Bjelica...

The young feller is of course no where near Bjelica, but obviously age matters to the Kings and because of his age, they were prepared to take a risk on him...

Nemanja OTOH, might be aging, but would have been a solid solution for the Lakers to add on wing and end up much better for this season, where they needed it most... They could then perhaps use the (1st) pick and additionally add Burks, or perhaps Burks + GRIII from GSW...

Arrogance is what dominates the Lakers and it will be partly the reason why they will fail this season.

Hoped that I could help you think... Prooved impossible... the Lakers value Kuzma near Tatum... (LOL)... They'll never learn!

ahhh...

that Lakers jealousy STILL runs deep...

I love it...

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Spot on...

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeeeaaaahhhh...

not seeing the Lakers giving up AD any time soon...

It will all depend on this season's results... If the Lakers don't make it to the WCF, how they proceed for next season is both unpredictable and debatable to anyone that can remember how Bron reacted on similar cases before...

The Lakers didn't improve the roster by the trade deadline and there is no Collison or Iggy out of free agency either... That empty roster spot remains empty... Who you think Lebron will blame if they fail? Do you expect him to blame himself and AD?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will all depend on this season's results... If the Lakers don't make it to the WCF, how they proceed for next season is both unpredictable and debatable to anyone that can remember how Bron reacted on similar cases before...

The Lakers didn't improve the roster by the trade deadline and there is no Collison or Iggy out of free agency either... That empty roster spot remains empty... Who you think Lebron will blame if they fail? Do you expect him to blame himself and AD?

lotta "if's" in there...

I say he stays. we'll know who's right soon enough...

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Same works for the Bucks. If they don't make it to the Finals what are the odds of Giannis staying?

You could be in the lottery in as little as 2 years.

You ready for that?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same works for the Bucks. If they don't make it to the Finals what are the odds of Giannis staying?

You ready for that?

I laughed at the part where the fool said a team with 16 titles already can "never learn"...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You ready for that?

Giannis ain't going anywhere. He recently bought a nice home (with a two-car garage) & a fenced in backyard in a Milwaukee suburb. And he owns a Chipotle Mexican Grill restaurant.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lotta "if's" in there...

I say he stays. we'll know who's right soon enough...

Only that I didn't say he doesn't stay... I asked "what if they fail to make it to the WCF"...? What then?

-Does AD resign a 5 year extension? (no way if the Lakers don't make it to the NBA finals)
-Does he resign for "3" one a PO? (I think that would be the case if they suffer a blow up in the WCF from the Clippers)
- Does Lebron takes AD, KCP, Green and AD with him and says "goodbye guys"... "You didn't bring me anything to help me"... (possible in case of 2nd round exit)...

or... Do the Lakers come running and begging to the Bucks in order to get Bledsoe through a 3-team deal (if the Bucks decide to trade him this summer as it highly rumored in Mil) in an attempt to say "look Bron, we've got you Bledsoe now he became available, please stay..."

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You ready for that?

Giannis stays no matter what... The Bucks are supplying him with anything he asks, they ask for his approval on any move they make and therefore is all up to Giannis and his team he approves upon to succeed...

The obligation that Giannis asks for is the Bucks to keep improving so that he can contend for the title for as long as his career lasts... It's up to him how many titles he will bring to Mil in all that time that the Bucks will keep supplying to him whatever he feels he needs...