• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best two way player in game today. Jayson Tatum. Ceiling ?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who fucks what you think?

giphy.gif

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who fucks what you think? You are an idiot and I had enough fan of you and the other idiots here that would think the Bucks or the Celtics have the slightest interest in acquiring Kuzma!

The point is that Lebron wants Bledsoe by all means and the Lakers can't get him unless there is a 3-team deal, therefore here is one for you that may work this summer (serious this time), or Bledsoe will end up to a different than the Lakers team and they'll have Lebron firing the GM again...

Bucks receive: Bogdan Bogdanovic + Nemanja Bjelica on a sign and trade (for BB).
Lakers receive: Eric Bleadsoe
Kings receive: Kuzma + Green + a 2nd from Bucks (through Pacers)n + another 2nd from Lakers.

You can’t call anybody an idiot.

You literally suggested a trade where the Celtics would take Kuzma and Green to ship Tatum to their chief rival in the East. Ridiculously unrealistic.

And that isn’t even in your top 5 dumbest posts.

Get a clue.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny how the Bucks always win these trade scenarios, ain't it...?

Considering that and them being "the top free agent destination in the NBA" the Bucks will be unstoppable for years to come.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this serious? Kawhi? Lebron? Greek freak? He’s not even stifle tower yet

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can’t call anybody an idiot.

You literally suggested a trade where the Celtics would take Kuzma and Green to ship Tatum to their chief rival in the East. Ridiculously unrealistic.

And that isn’t even in your top 5 dumbest posts.

Get a clue.
Of course is unrealistic idiot... Would the Celtics (OR THE Bucks) ever consider TRUSH like Kuzma? or have the slightest interest on Green? What to do with them?

LOL... these trades only the dickheads in this forum would suggest and thought of putting them up so that they would love me!

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this serious? Kawhi? Lebron? Greek freak? He’s not even stifle tower yet

Yeah... T-Lance thinks that the Celtics would ask for Giannis in order to part with Tatum... LOL... It would cost them their entire starting roster (but the centers) and it is exactly the reason why neither the Bucks or the Celtics would consider it cause it would then cost years of sticking to the policy they are executing for both teams!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course is unrealistic idiot... Would the Celtics (OR THE Bucks) ever consider TRUSH like Kuzma? or have the slightest interest on Green? What to do with them?

LOL... these trades only the dickheads in this forum would suggest and thought of putting them up so that they would love me!

umm... "Trush"...?:lol:

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
umm... "Trush"...?:lol:

Who? ...Kuzma?

Hmmm... lets see... Would you take Donte Divincenzo + 4x1sts + 4x2nds for him, or is it too low a price for the Lakers to consider?

LOL...

Maybe you prefer Bogdanovic? ....LOL

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who? ...Kuzma?

Hmmm... lets see... Would you take Donte Divincenzo + 4x1sts + 4x2nds for him, or is it too low a price for the Lakers to consider?

LOL...

Maybe you prefer Bogdanovic? ....LOL

just wondered what "Trush" was, that's all, little lady...

I was guessing it was your mom's Greek nickname or something...

as far as Kuzma goes, he may be inconsistent, but hardly...whatever it is YOU called him...:heh:

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just wondered what "Trush" was, that's all, little lady...

I was guessing it was your mom's Greek nickname or something...

as far as Kuzma goes, he may be inconsistent, but hardly...whatever it is YOU called him...:heh:

OK puff... you may keep him... we don't have the slightest interest anyway... Try the Cavs, you may find a customer there!

Delly is expiring this summer, try a sign and trade with the Cavs for him!

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
puff? you got some VERY weird insults, ma'am...

in any case, the Cavs...?

yeah, not seeing that one. sorry...

puff? you got some VERY weird insults, ma'am...

in any case, the Cavs...?

yeah, not seeing that one. sorry...

What? You don't want Delly either? Hmmm.... OK hombre... honest now, you propose a fair deal for Kuzma... Common... go ahead and do it, you can! LOL....

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kuzma isn't worth shit. For some unknown reason laker fans think he's worth more than the Vault at Fort Knox. He has problems scoring more than 14 a game or getting 4 rebounds. I wouldn't trade Taco fall for him straight up.

Right now Tatum is averaging 26.5 a game (11th in the NBA), 8 rebounds and 3 assists. Kuzma isn't in the same city let alone the same building as this guy. I don't think the Celtics would even consider trading Romeo Langford for Kuzma. The Lakers might get Semi Ojeleye straight up foe Kuzma.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all honesty, unless something like this happens, I can't see how the Lakers can move Kuzma and make something worthwhile back... The Bucks will probably want to move Bledsoe this summer in order to make room for Divincenzo to be moved in the starting roster... Lakers can't pay enough for Bledsoe, nor the Bucks would have any interest on anything out of the Lakers "assets"...

Lebron wants Bledsoe by all means and the Lakers can't get him unless there is a 3-team deal, therefore here is one for you that may work this summer, or Bledsoe will end up to a different than the Lakers team and they'll have Lebron firing the GM again...

Bucks receive: Bogdan Bogdanovic + Nemanja Bjelica on a sign and trade (for BB).
Lakers receive: Eric Bleadsoe
Kings receive: Kuzma + Green + a 2nd from Bucks (through Pacers) + another 2nd from Lakers.

Last edited: