• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best two way player in game today. Jayson Tatum. Ceiling ?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny how the Bucks always win these trade scenarios, ain't it...?

You won't be making fun of the Bucks when AD signs with them for a team friendly contract this summer.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actual news headlines.

-phychics predict world didn't end yesterday

-high speed train could reach valley in five years

-marijuana issue sent to joint committee

-girl kicked by horse upgraded to stable

-fish lurk in stream

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kuzma isn't worth shit. For some unknown reason laker fans think he's worth more than the Vault at Fort Knox. He has problems scoring more than 14 a game or getting 4 rebounds. I wouldn't trade Taco fall for him straight up.

Right now Tatum is averaging 26.5 a game (11th in the NBA), 8 rebounds and 3 assists. Kuzma isn't in the same city let alone the same building as this guy. I don't think the Celtics would even consider trading Romeo Langford for Kuzma. The Lakers might get Semi Ojeleye straight up foe Kuzma.
Yeah... that makes sense... perhaps the C's would through a 2nd in it too... but that's about it.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actual news headlines.

-phychics predict world didn't end yesterday

-high speed train could reach valley in five years

-marijuana issue sent to joint committee

-girl kicked by horse upgraded to stable

-fish lurk in stream

...And another earthquake in the Zorroland caused after shaking the brains of Lakers fans to work...

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop drinking Ouzo.
Why? It's good stuff!
It's coming from Lesbos island and was invented by the greatest out of all anchient philosophers... Pythagoras! (the Pythagorian theorem in maths?)

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? It's good stuff!
It's coming from Lesbos island and was invented by the greatest out of all anchient philosophers... Pythagoras! (the Pythagorian theorem in maths?)

So Ouzo's made by lesbians on an island? You gotta be shit-faced right now.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You won't be making fun of the Bucks when AD signs with them for a team friendly contract this summer.

Who ever told you that the Bucks or the Celtics would have any interest in adding AD?

Go to Toronto if you are looking for one that would have interest... or to Miami...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who ever told you that the Bucks or the Celtics would have any interest in adding AD?

Go to Toronto if you are looking for one that would have interest... or to Miami...

Who told me? Shaq, Barkely & Kenny Smith.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Ouzo's made by lesbians on an island? You gotta be shit-faced right now.

No... the lesbians are called lesbians because the men in Lesbos used to go with more than one female in bed and had a second (or a third) adding pleasure to to the "main" female... See?

Brains goes with being creative in pleasure...

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who told me? Shaq, Barkely & Kenny Smith.

I doubt they would ever consider telling you... even if there was a chance in a million happening.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just thought up a comparison...

... Tatum is like a young Carmelo Anthony... except Tatum's trying to play smarter and he actually hustles on defense.

I think Tatum has more shot variety than Carmelo ever had. Already He is also much wider and long armed

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know... What you suggest with your bright mind?

Best I would think at the moment would be a 3-team deal Bucks-Lakers-Celtics... Bledsoe to the Lakers, Tatum and Kostas Antetokounmpo to the Bucks, Kuzma and Green + a 2nd the Bucks have from the Pacers to the Celtics seems quite fair...
Ok this is funny. Tatum has a good chance to become a league MVP. Maybe we need another second rounder

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok this is funny. Tatum has a good chance to become a league MVP. Maybe we need another second rounder
it is funny ain't it?

Was trying to force the (inevitable) comparison with ...Kuzma (LOL) that I knew the morons in here value to Tatum's level, in order to expose their state of mind stability...

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is funny ain't it?

Was trying to force the (inevitable) comparison with ...Kuzma (LOL) that I knew the morons in here value to Tatum's level, in order to expose their state of mind stability...

got ya. Never will even be a all star. Who is comparing ?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
got ya. Never will even be a all star. Who is comparing ?

Didn't the Lakers refused to trade Kuzma for Bjelica and a (lottery protected) 1st, but counterproposed to trade him for.... Bogdanovic (!!!) instead to the Knicks? Of course Divac laughed and caused Kuzma to stay on the self...

I've proposed a nice deal (serious now) that would bring Bledsoe to the Lakers during the summer, which would maximize Kuzma's return value for the Lakers...

Lakers: Bledsoe
Bucks: Bogdanovic (sign and trade) + Bjelica
Kings: Kuzma + Green + a 2nd from Bucks (from Indy) + a 2nd from Lakers

That should work...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... T-Lance thinks that the Celtics would ask for Giannis in order to part with Tatum... LOL... It would cost them their entire starting roster (but the centers) and it is exactly the reason why neither the Bucks or the Celtics would consider it cause it would then cost years of sticking to the policy they are executing for both teams!

You were dead serious when you posted your original Tatum to the Bucks idea. Stop pretending otherwise.

What I said is the truth. Unless the Bucks were willing to move Giannis, there is no earthly way they could put a trade package together for Jayson Tatum given their current assets. That is 100% fact.

And no, I don’t think the Bucks are trading Giannis for Tatum + any more than I think Tatum would ever get traded to any team for a non-superstar. Tatum’s value is extremely high because of his age and contract. He is untradeable unless returning a prime superstar.

even then, it would depend on the rest of the deal.