• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best two way player in game today. Jayson Tatum. Ceiling ?

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's exceptional. LeBron will have him in LA within 2 years.

Oh... Lebron will be with the Lakers in 2-years?

Hmmm.... Will he still be playing the game in 2 years?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hayward to who and why?
To the Lakers of course. You aren't going to let the Celtics steal players as good as Kuzma and Green just giving up Tatum are you?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think so? I think it's only Tony's shot accuracy that his game could benefit from, he is better on anything else...

Interesting opinion you have though... Even more interesting that you are not at shame to share it, although it may make some people think that you are an idiot for having it...

Sounds a much better comparison to me than ...Snell, who is what trojanfan12 suggested as a comparison!

tumblr_o32yarXBu71s3k2ylo1_400.gifv

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To the Lakers of course. You aren't going to let the Celtics steal players as good as Kuzma and Green just giving up Tatum are you?
Did you see the deal...? You want Bledsoe + Hayward to the Lakers for Kuzma + Green?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see the deal...? You want Bledsoe + Hayward to the Celtics for Kuzma + Green?
Well yeah. Kuzma and Green are terrific players and Tatum isnt worth both of them. Maybe just take Green out. Kuzma and a 2nd should be enough for the Celtics to bite.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well yeah. Kuzma and Green are terrific players and Tatum isnt worth both of them. Maybe just take Green out. Kuzma and a 2nd should be enough for the Celtics to bite.
Why do you care what Tatum worths? That's the Bucks problem... What is to you or to the Lakers what Tatum worths?

The Lakers should only care for trading Kuzma + Green for Bledsoe... Lebron would happily do it ...yesterday! ...and would additionally pay for a party in Beverly Hills to welcome his buddy in LA...

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you care what Tatum worths? That's the Bucks problem... What is to you or to the Lakers what Tatum worths?

The Lakers should only care for trading Kuzma + Green for Bledsoe... Lebron would happily do it ...yesterday! ...and would additionally pay for a party in Beverly Hills to welcome his buddy in LA...
Well obviously it matters to the Celtics what they get for Tatum but if they think they can get BOTH Green and Kuzma AND a 2nd round pick for Tatum that's crazy

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well obviously it matters to the Celtics what they get for Tatum but if they think they can get BOTH Green and Kuzma AND a 2nd round pick for Tatum that's crazy

But... why do you care? The Lakers don't take Tatum, they take Bledsoe... so what is to you what the Bucks would be prepared to pay for Tatum? It's the Bucks business ain't it?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But... why do you care? The Lakers don't take Tatum, they take Bledsoe... so what is to you what the Bucks would be prepared to pay for Tatum? It's the Bucks business ain't it?
Are you sure it's fair that you lose Bledsoe and only gain Tatum? It just seems like the Celtics are obviously winning this trade by a lot.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you sure it's fair that you lose Bledsoe and only gain Tatum? It just seems like the Celtics are obviously winning this trade by a lot.
The Bucks do tend to overpay for young talents with huge potential like Tatum... Depending of course to their future roster needs...

The Bucks now have Hill and Divincenzo to take over for next season and are developing Frank Mason and Jaylen Adams too as well as give Middleton more ballhanding and guard minutes than ever...

We will trade Bledsoe next season and we know it will make Lebron (and therefore the Lakers) "jump off his chair"...

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bucks do tend to overpay for young talents with huge potential like Tatum... Depending of course to their future roster needs...

The Bucks now have Hill and Divincenzo to take over for next season and are developing Frank Mason and Jaylen Adams too as well as give Middleton more ballhanding and guard minutes than ever...

We will trade Bledsoe next season and we know it will make Lebron (and therefore the Lakers) "jump off his chair"...
Ok well gotta go out with my gal for Valentine's, talk to you later

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know... What you suggest with your bright mind?

Best I would think at the moment would be a 3-team deal Bucks-Lakers-Celtics... Bledsoe to the Lakers, Tatum and Kostas Antetokounmpo to the Bucks, Kuzma and Green + a 2nd the Bucks have from the Pacers to the Celtics seems quite fair...

OMG you are so dumb.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He has absolutely no clue you are making fun of him.

Since he won’t see my post, he still won’t have any idea.

LOL.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that I'm thinking better about it, I wonder what the Lakers would really pay to get Bledsoe...

Lebron James and Eric Bledsoe of the Bucks are very close friends and it is widely known that Lebron asked the Cavs to pursue and land Bledsoe in Cleveland during the 2018-19 season, after Bledsoe had asked out from Phoenix.

Report: LeBron still mad the Cavaliers didn't trade for Paul George, Eric Bledsoe

Bledsoe was training with Lebron during the 2018 off-season and before he made it public and asked out from the Suns, he already had changed his manager agency to "Klatch sports"...

Could perhaps a trade that would bring Bledsoe to the Lakers happen if the Lakers would propose a package build around Kuzma and Kostas on a sign and trade with the Bucks?

How about this:

Lakers receive: Eric Bledsoe
Celtics receive: Kuzma + Green
Bucks receive : Tatum + Kostas Antetokounmpo + 2x2nd from Lakers

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that I'm thinking better about it, I wonder what the Lakers would really pay to get Bledsoe...

Lebron James and Eric Bledsoe of the Bucks are very close friends and it is widely known that Lebron asked the Cavs to pursue and land Bledsoe in Cleveland during the 2018-19 season, after Bledsoe had asked out from Phoenix.

Report: LeBron still mad the Cavaliers didn't trade for Paul George, Eric Bledsoe

Bledsoe was training with Lebron during the 2018 off-season and before he made it public and asked out from the Suns, he already had changed his manager agency to "Klatch sports"...

Could perhaps a trade that would bring Bledsoe to the Lakers happen if the Lakers would propose a package build around Kuzma and Kostas on a sign and trade with the Bucks?

How about this:

Celtics receive: Kuzma + Green
Bucks receive : Tatum + Kostas Antetokounmpo + 2x2nd from Lakers

The fact that you have gone on for pages about Bucks trade scenarios on how they could acquire Tatum is beyond absurd.

I will save you time. The ONLY way the Bucks could acquire Tatum is if they traded Giannis. There is no other possible sum of picks/parts on the Bucks roster possible of returning a 21 year old all star player still on a rookie contract.

So damn stupid.

And he really believes he knows what he is talking about.

LOL.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that you have gone on for pages about Bucks trade scenarios on how they could acquire Tatum is beyond absurd.

I will save you time. The ONLY way the Bucks could acquire Tatum is if they traded Giannis. There is no other possible sum of picks/parts on the Bucks roster possible of returning a 21 year old all star player still on a rookie contract.

So damn stupid.

And he really believes he knows what he is talking about.

LOL.
Hmmm.... That's a Celtics matter and certainly not for an idiot like you to judge, but in any case, how about the Bucks keeping Kuzma?

For instance:

Bucks receive: Kostas Antetokounmpo + Kyle Kuzma + O.G. Anunoby
Raptors receive: Green + a 2nd from Bucks + a 2nd from Lakers

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm.... That's a Celtics matter and certainly not for an idiot like you to judge, but in any case, how about the Bucks keeping Kuzma?

For instance:

Bucks receive: Kostas Antetokounmpo + Kyle Kuzma + O.G. Anunoby
Raptors receive: Green + a 2nd from Bucks + a 2nd from Lakers

Definitely more realistic.

But as much as the Lakers need a point guard, I don’t think this makes them better.

If the Lakers falter in the playoffs, something like this could be a possibility, though I am guessing the Raptors might pause at being the 3rd team in a deal that helps Milwaukee.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely more realistic.

But as much as the Lakers need a point guard, I don’t think this makes them better.

If the Lakers falter in the playoffs, something like this could be a possibility, though I am guessing the Raptors might pause at being the 3rd team in a deal that helps Milwaukee.
Who fucks what you think? You are an idiot and I had enough fan of you and the other idiots here that would think the Bucks or the Celtics have the slightest interest in acquiring Kuzma!

The point is that Lebron wants Bledsoe by all means and the Lakers can't get him unless there is a 3-team deal, therefore here is one for you that may work this summer (serious this time), or Bledsoe will end up to a different than the Lakers team and they'll have Lebron firing the GM again...

Bucks receive: Bogdan Bogdanovic + Nemanja Bjelica on a sign and trade (for BB).
Lakers receive: Eric Bleadsoe
Kings receive: Kuzma + Green + a 2nd from Bucks (through Pacers)n + another 2nd from Lakers.