• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best teams heading into the playoffs?

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the #1 seed will play the highest remaining seed out of the wild card round .. 2=low -6=high
Is this some kind of steeler math? 1 is high 6 is low in the real world:suds:

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. I got Pitt over Denver and KC over NE. That would put in the AFC title game in KC
Everyone is way overrating Pittsburgh. Their defense sucks and they just got punked by Ryan Mallet and the Ravens.

The Steelers barely knocked off the Broncos in Pittsburgh when we were playing two safeties who'd just been signed off the street. I think it will be a different story in Denver with the defense healthy again.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone is way overrating Pittsburgh. Their defense sucks and they just got punked by Ryan Mallet and the Ravens.

The Steelers barely knocked off the Broncos in Pittsburgh when we were playing two safeties who'd just been signed off the street. I think it will be a different story in Denver with the defense healthy again.

I think people look at their aerial attack and that is what makes Pitts look really impressive.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree with this. And I'm normally a supporter of Steeler football. This isn't the same type of Steeler teams from the past. I wouldn't trust them outside of Ben and Brown.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think people look at their aerial attack and that is what makes Pitts look really impressive.
Their passing attack is scary, that's for sure. But that defense can be shredded, and with DeAngelo Williams nursing a bad ankle I'm not sure how effective their running game can be. I still think the Bengals beat them, and if not then I really like our chances in a rematch.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Every season, the media pundits hype up a team as the one "you would not want to meet in the playoffs." Steelers have that honor this year because of their explosive offense, but yeah the D is suspect, especially the secondary.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every season, the media pundits hype up a team as the one "you would not want to meet in the playoffs." Steelers have that honor this year because of their explosive offense, but yeah the D is suspect, especially the secondary.

Honestly believe the AFC has had a down year, and really Denver is the only complete team, and that's if Peyton is healthy.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And do they ever get it right? I'm guessing in 2012 no one was writing articles about how the Ravens were the team that no one wants to see in the playoffs.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup our d sucks but they also have stepped up when needed too so go figure

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see the Steelers punking the Broncos in Denver. It will be a different game. Especially with Peyton back. If Peyton is healthy, Denver is the most dangerous team in the AFC. Of course that's a big if, because Peyton didn't do too much last week outside of changing the plays and handing it off. I believe he went something like 5 of 9 passes for 70 yards. He showed enough I think. We'll see though.
I honestly think it's a huge mistake to play Manning. I know you have to but I think it's a bad call. We shall see

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly think it's a huge mistake to play Manning. I know you have to but I think it's a bad call. We shall see

Osweiler is definitely the better athlete now. Just bigger, stronger, faster. And he can make every throw. Peyton is honestly limited to about 20 yards or so if he wants to be accurate. But you take the chance, because Peyton has seen everything there is to see. He knows every defense inside and out. He knows offense inside and out. Maybe it will bite them in the ass if they get behind, but I think it sets up perfectly for them. They have the defense and they have a couple solid running backs. Peyton doesn't have to win the game.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup our d sucks but they also have stepped up when needed too so go figure

Would not say it sucks because of that fact, they have stepped up when needed. I could Pats D sucks more, even if they have looked really good in some games. Truth will be told in the upcoming weeks.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wouldnt call it barley ben racked up 34 points against that #1 defense and if we should meet again this year you aren't going to steam roll us over it's playoff football things change .. although I do hate being at mile high stadium

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The AFC is in real flux this year. The supposed best teams (Patriots, Broncos) have a lot of BIG IFs attached. IF the Patriots get healthy, IF Manning's health is for real. The rest are riding the proverbial hot streak which can get cold at any moment.

In contrast, the top of the NFC seems much more solid. Arizona, Charlotte and Seattle all look damm good. It might be their year.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldnt call it barley ben racked up 34 points against that #1 defense and if we should meet again this year you aren't going to steam roll us over it's playoff football things change .. although I do hate being at mile high stadium
Denver had the ball in Pittsburgh territory with under 2 minutes to go and a chance to send the game to overtime. It wasn't exactly a blow out.

And I never said Denver would steamroll Pittsburgh, just that I like our chances. I doubt our defense would play that poorly again, especially with something to prove after getting embarrassed last time, and having our two starting safeties back. Factor all of that in with being at home, and yeah, I like our chances.

Keystone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't feel Kubiak will hesitate to make a change if Manning isn't playing well and think to Denver's defense can keep us in the game long enough until that decision is made.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver had the ball in Pittsburgh territory with under 2 minutes to go and a chance to send the game to overtime. It wasn't exactly a blow out.

And I never said Denver would steamroll Pittsburgh, just that I like our chances. I doubt our defense would play that poorly again, especially with something to prove after getting embarrassed last time, and having our two starting safeties back. Factor all of that in with being at home, and yeah, I like our chances.
I never said it was a blow out as a matter of fact we won by a TD but then again why didnt you score against our poor defense and tie the game .. all I was sayin is that ben and the steeler offense was able to rack up some points ..and if the steelers make it past the bengals I like our chances even if it is in mile high stadium ..again you wont have a walk in the park against us

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said it was a blow out as a matter of fact we won by a TD but then again why didnt you score against our poor defense and tie the game .. all I was sayin is that ben and the steeler offense was able to rack up some points ..and if the steelers make it past the bengals I like our chances even if it is in mile high stadium ..again you wont have a walk in the park against us
It was a close game, that was my point. And I don't expect the Steelers to have that kind of offensive showing again, I just think Denver's defense is too good to have that kind of poor game again.

IF the Steelers get by the Bengals, we'll see what kind of threat they pose to a rested, healthy Denver team at home.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a close game, that was my point. And I don't expect the Steelers to have that kind of offensive showing again, I just think Denver's defense is too good to have that kind of poor game again.

IF the Steelers get by the Bengals, we'll see what kind of threat they pose to a rested, healthy Denver team at home.
oh I do our offense can hang with the best defense ..