• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RACE TO THE PLAYOFFS

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost pointless to try arguing with you cause it’s like talking to a toddler who has no knowledge but has to write down previous games as if they make up the whole season. You really are dumb as fuck. Have you watched the rams lately? They would beat the browns and Cincy and Pitt right now and took the top team to overtime and had a punt return cost them the game
Once again still..."that's none"

I have watched the Rams. Been impressive. But they are 1 of 4 teams in the NFCW that has a 4-11 record vs. the AFCN. Oh, and as I keep telling you your comments are all baseless opinions with no facts to back it. does the best team in the division getting manhandled by Bmore at home count or nah? Oh, Browns hung with them into the 4th in LA with DTR and PJ Walker playing QB. They now have a QB who has been better if you hadn't heard.

Idea you would call anyone a toddler is like Augustus Gloop telling a kid he has a weight problem.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
_end_rule.png

Week 17 playoff-clinching scenarios in the NFC​

i

Philadelphia Eagles (11-4)​

The matchup: vs. Arizona on Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, Fox

What's at stake: Philadelphia will clinch the NFC East title with a win plus a Dallas loss or tie OR a tie plus a Dallas loss.

i

San Francisco 49ers (11-4)​

The matchup: at Washington on Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, Fox

What's at stake: San Francisco will clinch the 1-seed in the NFC with a win plus a Detroit loss plus a Philadelphia loss.

i

Los Angeles Rams (8-7)​

The matchup: at New York Giants on Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, Fox

What's at stake: Los Angeles will clinch a playoff berth with a win plus a Seattle loss OR a win plus a tie in the Green Bay-Minnesota game.

i

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (8-7)​

The matchup: vs. New Orleans on Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, Fox

What's at stake: Tampa Bay will clinch a playoff berth and NFC South title with a win OR a tie plus an Atlanta loss.

i

Seattle Seahawks (8-7)​

The matchup: vs. Pittsburgh on Sunday, 4:05 p.m. ET, Fox

What's at stake: Seattle will clinch a playoff berth with a win plus a tie in the Green Bay-Minnesota game.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
_end_rule.png

Week 17 playoff-clinching scenarios in the AFC​

i

Baltimore Ravens (12-3)​

The matchup: vs. Miami on Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, CBS

What's at stake: Baltimore will clinch the AFC North title with a win or tie OR a Cleveland loss or tie. Baltimore will clinch the 1-seed in the AFC with a win.

i

Miami Dolphins (11-4)​

The matchup: at Baltimore on Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, CBS

What's at stake: Miami will clinch the AFC East title with a win or tie OR a Buffalo loss or tie.

i

Buffalo Bills (9-6)​

The matchup: vs. New England on Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, CBS

How the Bills can clinch a playoff berth:

• Buffalo win + Pittsburgh loss or tie + Cincinnati loss or tie OR
  • Buffalo win + Pittsburgh loss or tie + Jacksonville loss or tie OR
  • Buffalo win + Pittsburgh loss or tie + Houston loss or tie + Indianapolis loss or tie OR
  • Buffalo win + Cincinnati loss or tie + Jacksonville loss or tie OR
  • Buffalo win + Cincinnati loss or tie + Houston loss or tie + Indianapolis loss or tie OR
  • Buffalo tie + Pittsburgh loss + Cincinnati loss + Jacksonville loss OR
  • Buffalo tie + Pittsburgh loss + Cincinnati loss + Houston loss or tie OR
  • Buffalo tie + Pittsburgh loss + Cincinnati loss + Indianapolis loss or tie OR
  • Buffalo tie + Pittsburgh loss + Jacksonville loss + Houston loss or tie OR
  • Buffalo tie + Pittsburgh loss + Jacksonville loss + Indianapolis loss or tie OR
  • Buffalo tie + Pittsburgh loss + Houston loss + Indianapolis loss OR
  • Buffalo tie + Cincinnati loss + Jacksonville loss + Houston loss or tie OR
  • Buffalo tie + Cincinnati loss + Jacksonville loss + Indianapolis loss or tie OR
  • Buffalo tie + Cincinnati loss + Houston loss + Indianapolis loss

i

Jacksonville Jaguars (8-7)​

The matchup: vs. Carolina on Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, CBS

What's at stake: Jacksonville will clinch a playoff berth and AFC South title with a win plus losses by Indianapolis and Houston.

i

Kansas City Chiefs (9-6)​

The matchup: vs. Cincinnati on Sunday, 4:25 p.m. ET, CBS

What's at stake: Kansas City will clinch a playoff berth and AFC West title with a win or tie OR a Las Vegas loss or tie plus a Denver loss or tie.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL playoff matchups as things stand
AFC
(7) Indianapolis Colts at (2) Miami Dolphins (6) Buffalo Bills at (3) Kansas City Chiefs
(5) Cleveland Browns at (4) Jacksonville Jaguars
Wild-card round bye: (1) Baltimore Ravens

NFC
(7) Seattle Seahawks at (2) Philadelphia Eagles (6) Los Angeles Rams at (3) Detroit Lions
(5) Dallas Cowboys at (4) Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Wild-card round bye: (1) San Francisco 49ers

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFC
(7) Indianapolis Colts at (2) Miami Dolphins (6) Buffalo Bills at (3) Kansas City Chiefs

NFC
(7) Seattle Seahawks at (2) Philadelphia Eagles (6) Los Angeles Rams at (3) Detroit Lions
Cowboys have to go on the road and lose to Baker Mayfield. Hilarious.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFC

NFC
Not sure what the networks think is the spot for the best game but think a lock KC-Buffalo gets it. Guessing one of the later sunday games?

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
_end_rule.png

i

Baltimore Ravens (12-3)​

What's at stake: Baltimore will clinch the AFC North title with a win or tie OR a Cleveland loss or tie. Baltimore will clinch the 1-seed in the AFC with a win.

i

Miami Dolphins (11-4)​

What's at stake: Miami will clinch the AFC East title with a win or tie OR a Buffalo loss or tie.

i

Buffalo Bills (9-6)​

• Buffalo win + Pittsburgh loss or tie + Houston loss or tie + Indianapolis loss or tie OR
  • Buffalo win + Cincinnati loss or tie + Houston loss or tie + Indianapolis loss or tie OR
  • Buffalo tie + Pittsburgh loss + Jacksonville loss + Indianapolis loss or tie OR
  • Buffalo tie + Cincinnati loss + Jacksonville loss + Indianapolis loss or tie OR

i

What's at stake: Jacksonville will clinch a playoff berth and AFC South title with a win plus losses by Indianapolis and Houston.

i

What's at stake: Kansas City will clinch a playoff berth and AFC West title with a win or tie OR a Las Vegas loss or tie plus a Denver loss or tie.
My head hurts after reading the Bills scenerio... :D

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what the networks think is the spot for the best game but think a lock KC-Buffalo gets it. Guessing one of the later sunday games?
Depends on how KC looks down the stretch. I could easily see each NFC game being more 'interesting' as you have two NFC East teams drawing eyeballs and you have Rams vs Lions with Stafford.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this could all change by the end of week 18 :suds:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on how KC looks down the stretch. I could easily see each NFC game being more 'interesting' as you have two NFC East teams drawing eyeballs and you have Rams vs Lions with Stafford.
KC-Buffalo have had some compelling games so pretty sure they get it.....do think Rams-Lions gets the #2 slot. Maybe both on sunday?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC-Buffalo have had some compelling games so pretty sure they get it.....do think Rams-Lions gets the #2 slot. Maybe both on sunday?
KC-Buffalo probably does get it assuming that Tay Tay doesnt break up with Kelce and Kelce is playing. I do think the Rams-Lions game has the best football narrative, though.

I think every Chiefs RB is listed as questionable or on IR right now. Rookie starting at LT. WR situation a mess all year. Not a lock that the Chiefs even make the playoffs with the hot mess that their offense has turned into. We kinda need a Joe Flacco moment out of the team.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC-Buffalo probably does get it assuming that Tay Tay doesnt break up with Kelce and Kelce is playing. I do think the Rams-Lions game has the best football narrative, though.

I think every Chiefs RB is listed as questionable or on IR right now. Rookie starting at LT. WR situation a mess all year. Not a lock that the Chiefs even make the playoffs with the hot mess that their offense has turned into. We kinda need a Joe Flacco moment out of the team.
I hear ya with way they are playing....but I'm confident they win division.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya with way they are playing....but I'm confident they win division.
I think it's still like a 96% chance they do just that.

I am just patiently waiting for the offseason to nuke that WR room. Then again, Mahomes has made something out of seemingly nothing for a long time at this point.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's still like a 96% chance they do just that.

I am just patiently waiting for the offseason to nuke that WR room. Then again, Mahomes has made something out of seemingly nothing for a long time at this point.
well I know of two that needs to go definitely.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that if these standings remain as is, the best TV matchup is probably KC-Buffalo. But personally I'm liking both of the 5-4 matchups. It's quite possible, maybe even likely that the two road teams will be the favorites.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two years ago, Los Angeles Rams lost to the Green Bay Packers in GB and turned their season around after a 3 game losing steak. This year, the Los Angeles Rams lost to the Green Bay Packers in GB and turned their season around after a 3 game losing steak.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
_end_rule.png

i

Baltimore Ravens (12-3)​

i

Miami Dolphins (11-4)​

i

Buffalo Bills (9-6)​

i

i

The Buffalo one is hilarious

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two years ago, Los Angeles Rams lost to the Green Bay Packers in GB and turned their season around after a 3 game losing steak. This year, the Los Angeles Rams lost to the Green Bay Packers in GB and turned their season around after a 3 game losing steak.
Yum

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that if these standings remain as is, the best TV matchup is probably KC-Buffalo. But personally I'm liking both of the 5-4 matchups. It's quite possible, maybe even likely that the two road teams will be the favorites.
I could see that and sure I'd love to see Browns against AFCS winner but cannot imagine that would be a high priority for most fans.