• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best teams heading into the playoffs?

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like Baltimore? :dhd:
see here is the thing with the steelers
1) ravens are a huge rival and games between can always go either way .. that game didnt surprise me
2) we always play down to our opponent we always seam to lose to the teams that we are suppose to beat and win against the teams that are suppose to blow us out .. one thing that the stats dont tell you is that the steelers love being the underdog .. they always step up when they have to .. please count us out cause thats when we will win

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see here is the thing with the steelers
1) ravens are a huge rival and games between can always go either way .. that game didnt surprise me
2) we always play down to our opponent we always seam to lose to the teams that we are suppose to beat and win against the teams that are suppose to blow us out .. one thing that the stats dont tell you is that the steelers love being the underdog .. they always step up when they have to .. please count us out cause thats when we will win
I'm sure that my opinion of the game will have a huge effect.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im just letting you know to be afraid be very afraid
Maybe you should focus on the Bengals? You do still have to beat them to even get a shot at us.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you should focus on the Bengals? You do still have to beat them to even get a shot at us.

but I have already said that .. key word being IF ... see quote below

I never said it was a blow out as a matter of fact we won by a TD but then again why didnt you score against our poor defense and tie the game .. all I was sayin is that ben and the steeler offense was able to rack up some points ..and if the steelers make it past the bengals I like our chances even if it is in mile high stadium ..again you wont have a walk in the park against us