• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Best team in football?

Who is the best team in football TODAY?

• 8-1 Eagles

• 7-2 Vikings

• 7-2 Saints

• 7-2 Rams

• 7-2 Patriots

• 7-2 Steelers

• 6-3 Chiefs

• 6-3 Jaguars

• 6-3 Seahawks

• Other?

Results are only viewable after voting.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the Bears win, he's a genius, when they lose, he's an idiot

Lot of that mentality going around.

He still argued the call even after see the replay........He knows the rules.....I have a hard time believing someone upstairs told him to challenge that call........But whatevs...Good game tho.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just base it on what is proven. The Pats are....and pretty much everybody else isn't. Yeah, the Eagles, Saints, Rams, Vikings, etc. all have great records, but until I see otherwise, all they've done is put up a solid half a year.

Pats for me too.......I`ll ride with the Pats........Never count out brady............Right Atlanta?..........:behindsofa:

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Eagles
2. Pats
3. Rams
4. Saints
5. Vikings

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just base it on what is proven. The Pats are....and pretty much everybody else isn't. Yeah, the Eagles, Saints, Rams, Vikings, etc. all have great records, but until I see otherwise, all they've done is put up a solid half a year.
This is kind of a weak Answer. Question who is the best today. With your Answer wouldnt matter if the question is Asked Week 1, week 2 any week all the way to week 17. Your answer would be the same for all 17 weeks. the team that's been there before. That takes no thinking at all to say that. No matter what the record or what you see, you simply fall back on this premise. I am all for someone thinking the Pats are best from what they see, but this is a weak answer.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
every duo needs a qb put savage on vikings and diggs and theilen will disappear also just ask adams and nelson with GB:suds:

While that's true, wouldn't you have said the same thing about Case Keenum up until a month ago?

Hell, that same team with Savage traded Keenum to the Rams for peanuts.

bstoves24

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,316.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks are going to be a tough out for whatever team they play these next couple months. They have there flaws but are tough to beat.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have too! Teddy is by all accounts their franchise QB, they need to get the rust off him. They need to know he can take the hits again, ( granted QB's don't really get hit anymore) .

I think it's a great story for Keenum right now, guy is playing out of his mind, but both are FA come the end of February, are you really telling me you would stick with Keenum and let Bridgewater walk?

Teddy was (and still could be) the franchise QB, and Coach Zim absolutely loves him. But you can't upset what has actually been working.

We're 5-2 with Keenum, 6-2 really after he saved our bacon against the Bears, because that game proved that Bradford's career is virtually over.

I think Teddy will get in at some point. But as long as Case is winning, he should keep the job.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is kind of a weak Answer. Question who is the best today. With your Answer wouldnt matter if the question is Asked Week 1, week 2 any week all the way to week 17. Your answer would be the same for all 17 weeks. the team that's been there before. That takes no thinking at all to say that. No matter what the record or what you see, you simply fall back on this premise. I am all for someone thinking the Pats are best from what they see, but this is a weak answer.

My answer wouldn't be the Pats had Brady been put on IR and been done for the year. Again...I fall back on what is proven, and as long as he's QB'ing that Patriot team with BB and staff, I'll ride that answer until I see otherwise. Otherwise, as it is right now, are unproven players/teams.