• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best season

Who had a better season?

• A) The player with 1257 yards and 14 TDs

Votes: 23 85.2%
  • B) The player with 1409 yards and 6 TDs

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then there's the turf toe issue that has been dealt with by injection of pain killers, that too is going to be a issue going forward, because killing the pain able him to play, it aggravates the condition and becomes even a bigger problem.

Another reason Atlanta won't be the same this year.....

upload_2017-7-9_8-19-42.png

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that Julio is the better WR, but calling the comparison silly seems a little harsh. Course I probably wouldn't have said it was harsh a year ago, but GB and Rodgers just didn't look the same in 2015 with Nelson not in the line up.

Basically what I'm sayin is Nelson doesn't get enough love.

Julio is arguably the best WR in the game today. Nelson is a very good WR with the best QB in the league throwing to him...because of that and the surrounding cast...Nelson could very well put up better numbers, and I've conceded that in a later post if the debate is about stats. But in my mind the top 6 WRs in the league...Julio, Antonio, AJ, OBJ, Hopkins, Mike Evans. A healthy Nelson would make my top 10.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Julio is arguably the best WR in the game today. Nelson is a very good WR with the best QB in the league throwing to him...because of that and the surrounding cast...Nelson could very well put up better numbers, and I've conceded that in a later post if the debate is about stats. But in my mind the top 6 WRs in the league...Julio, Antonio, AJ, OBJ, Hopkins, Mike Evans. A healthy Nelson would make my top 10.

That's a solid list for sure, but concerning the best QB in the league throwing to Nelson. Rodgers is the best QB in football talent-wise. The fact remains though that neither Rodgers or the GB offense really looked the same w/o Nelson. A case could be made that 2015 was Rodgers worst year as a starter, but it wasn't Rodgers fault that he and GB didn't look as good or explosive in 2015 w/o Nelson. Its just a testament, at least imo, to how important Nelson is to the GB offense. As well a testament that Rodgers isn't making Jordy Nelson the player he is, Jordy Nelson is just that good.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a solid list for sure, but concerning the best QB in the league throwing to Nelson. Rodgers is the best QB in football talent-wise. The fact remains though that neither Rodgers or the GB offense really looked the same w/o Nelson. A case could be made that 2015 was Rodgers worst year as a starter, but it wasn't Rodgers fault that he and GB didn't look as good or explosive in 2015 w/o Nelson. Its just a testament, at least imo, to how important Nelson is to the GB offense. As well a testament that Rodgers isn't making Jordy Nelson the player he is, Jordy Nelson is just that good.

I'm not dissing Nelson...I think he's a very good player. Talentwise is definitely why Rogers gets the nod as being the best QB in the league...he can make plays, and make throws that no one else can make...not saying he makes Nelson, but that has to be a benefit for Nelson as it would be for any WR.