• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best season

Who had a better season?

• A) The player with 1257 yards and 14 TDs

Votes: 23 85.2%
  • B) The player with 1409 yards and 6 TDs

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't remember ever telling anyone on the internet he's the best in the game.
Internet forums were much less confrontational in the early 90s

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you love the deflection? One good season when they finally are in the playoffs and have some success before pulling off one of the biggest choke jobs in the history of SB losers and now they are winners. Way beyond such losers like the Packers or Seahawks who are pernenial play off teams who have won a SB. Falcons head and shoulders beyond teams like the Cowboys, Giants, Bucs etc. just look at their offensive magnificent, then add in the upgrade at defense. Surely the Falcons have a walk in the park on their way to the SB, only thing standing in their way to be historical good are those pesky Pats.:rolleyes2: Signed homer Falcon fans.
Those damn pesky Pats:slaphappy:

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You see anybody besides Falcons fans claiming Julio the best ever, and I include the dude from Georgia who claims to be a bronco fan. Have never seen him say nada about the Broncos, but he has plenty to say about the Falcons. Sheer coincidence? I think not
So all the NFL players are Falcons fans?? That's sweet of them

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you love the deflection? One good season when they finally are in the playoffs and have some success before pulling off one of the biggest choke jobs in the history of SB losers and now they are winners. Way beyond such losers like the Packers or Seahawks who are pernenial play off teams who have won a SB. Falcons head and shoulders beyond teams like the Cowboys, Giants, Bucs etc. just look at their offensive magnificent, then add in the upgrade at defense. Surely the Falcons have a walk in the park on their way to the SB, only thing standing in their way to be historical good are those pesky Pats.:rolleyes2: Signed homer Falcon fans.
Atlanta has been the 1 seed in the NFC 2 times in the 6 years bedore last year so I'm not really sure where you get the idea they've had 1 good season . They had 2 bad years in 13-14. Other than that Atlanta has been good to very good for nearly decade

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You see anybody besides Falcons fans claiming Julio the best ever, and I include the dude from Georgia who claims to be a bronco fan. Have never seen him say nada about the Broncos, but he has plenty to say about the Falcons. Sheer coincidence? I think not

Who said he was the best ever? Jerry Rice's heyday was before my time, but from what I've heard, ain't nobody passing him.

I say plenty about the Broncos.

I actually hated the Falcons when Mike Vick was the QB, after the whole dog fighting deal, I started pulling for the Falcons when they weren't playing Denver(LOVED Champ Bailey and hated Mike Vick when I first started watching the NFL. Used to be, the only football games I watched when I was a kid were UGA games and the SB).

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atlanta has been the 1 seed in the NFC 2 times in the 6 years bedore last year so I'm not really sure where you get the idea they've had 1 good season . They had 2 bad years in 13-14. Other than that Atlanta has been good to very good for nearly decade
Oh please. Nobody paid a lick of attention to the Falcons prior to last year, because everyone knew they weren't contenders. You know the sad thing is I wanted Quinn to do good. He did a heck of job for the Seahawks and I want to wish him well, except when playing the Seahawks. However you manage to change my mind with your " Falcons are head and shoulders beyond anyone in the NFC" attitude, based on one break out year that ended up in humiliation as the biggest choke job in SB history. Congrats.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh please. Nobody paid a lick of attention to the Falcons prior to last year, because everyone knew they weren't contenders. You know the sad thing is I wanted Quinn to do good. He did a heck of job for the Seahawks and I want to wish him well, except when playing the Seahawks. However you manage to change my mind with your " Falcons are head and shoulders beyond anyone in the NFC" attitude, based on one break out year that ended up in humiliation as the biggest choke job in SB history. Congrats.
This may shock you but I don't care if you want Atlanta to do well . Atlanta shit stomped your crap team in the playoffs . The crazy part is Srattoe is one of the better teams in the NFC too. And you lost by 20 points anyway . Yeah yeah injuries. Boo hoo. Atlanta was missing guys too. Forgive me if I don't care that you think losing a SB in OT is humiliating . I'd say losing by 3 scores in the divisional round is more worrisome . Then you started a thread based on a debate no no one was having . The debate was about rosters and Atlantas is better than Seattles. It's better than everyone save NE. Does that guarantee anything ? No. But that's what the debate was

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This may shock you but I don't care if you want Atlanta to do well . Atlanta shit stomped your crap team in the playoffs . The crazy part is Srattoe is one of the better teams in the NFC too. And you lost by 20 points anyway . Yeah yeah injuries. Boo hoo. Atlanta was missing guys too. Forgive me if I don't care that you think losing a SB in OT is humiliating . I'd say losing by 3 scores in the divisional round is more worrisome . Then you started a thread based on a debate no no one was having . The debate was about rosters and Atlantas is better than Seattles. It's better than everyone save NE. Does that guarantee anything ? No. But that's what the debate was
Yeah we see how this plays out. Also this wasn't a Falcon vs Seahawks debate, it was Falcons are head shoulder better then anyone else in the NFC debate. Better hope the Falcons shine.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said he was the best ever? Jerry Rice's heyday was before my time, but from what I've heard, ain't nobody passing him.

I say plenty about the Broncos.

I actually hated the Falcons when Mike Vick was the QB, after the whole dog fighting deal, I started pulling for the Falcons when they weren't playing Denver(LOVED Champ Bailey and hated Mike Vick when I first started watching the NFL. Used to be, the only football games I watched when I was a kid were UGA games and the SB).

Got some posts to quote toting the Broncos? Bet Broncos fans are going who the f**k is this guy, never heard of him on the Bronco board and on the general board all I've heard him talk about is the Falcons.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah we see how this plays out. Also this wasn't a Falcon vs Seahawks debate, it was Falcons are head shoulder better then anyone else in the NFC debate. Better hope the Falcons shine.
It was a "Falcons roster is superior" debate and it is . I also said that Dallas , Tampa, Green Bay and Seattle had teams talented enough to win the NFC. I don't know why this bother you. If I were a Bears fan saying it you would not care. When a fan of acteam says something it does not automatically discount it. I'm assuming you're taking Seattle to win the West?? Are you being a homer or are you just stating an opinion that most would find somewhat reasonable ? Fuck man. I've never once been unreasonable in my discussion of my team. I picked Atlanta to blast you guys and GB last year, not because I was homering, but because I actually thought they would . Then they did. Same reason I said the SB would be very close and high scoring

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a "Falcons roster is superior" debate and it is . I also said that Dallas , Tampa, Green Bay and Seattle had teams talented enough to win the NFC. I don't know why this bother you. If I were a Bears fan saying it you would not care. When a fan of acteam says something it does not automatically discount it. I'm assuming you're taking Seattle to win the West?? Are you being a homer or are you just stating an opinion that most would find somewhat reasonable ? Fuck man. I've never once been unreasonable in my discussion of my team. I picked Atlanta to blast you guys and GB last year, not because I was homering, but because I actually thought they would . Then they did. Same reason I said the SB would be very close and high scoring

I don't find the Falcons roster superior. Got a couple of good RBs, got Julio after that the roster looks a little lame. The OL isn't great, the WRs opposite Julio are meh. The defense been a liability and Ryan might of had a career year, but we all know he's actually mediocre. So please...get real.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't find the Falcons roster superior. Got a couple of good RBs, got Julio after that the roster looks a little lame. The OL isn't great, the WRs opposite Julio are meh. The defense been a liability and Ryan might of had a career year, but we all know he's actually mediocre. So please...get real.
Ok man. You have the right to your opinion . Football experts disagree but they will play the games so we will find out soon enough

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok man. You have the right to your opinion . Football experts disagree but they will play the games so we will find out soon enough
Yup, All I ask for is not to let a single season of success go to your head.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, All I ask for is not to let a single season of success go to your head.
Lol. I know you think of it like that but I don't . Atlanta has been very good for most of the last 10 years. Whether you considered them contenders or not doesn't mean much to me . I'm going to keep giving my opinion and I won't run if I'm wrong . We all miss sometimes . I ask that you don't automatically think I'm being a homer if I say something positive about Atlanta just as I don't think you're a homer if you praise Srattle when it's reasonable to do so

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. I know you think of it like that but I don't . Atlanta has been very good for most of the last 10 years. Whether you considered them contenders or not doesn't mean much to me . I'm going to keep giving my opinion and I won't run if I'm wrong . We all miss sometimes . I ask that you don't automatically think I'm being a homer if I say something positive about Atlanta just as I don't think you're a homer if you praise Srattle when it's reasonable to do so

Well I'll try not assuming your a homer, but it's hard when you tote the roster as superior to the rest of the NFC, because I don't see that at all. Rather everything came together last season, that usually how it goes with a team making a run, the Panthers being a example. Not realistic to expect that to happen again, could happen, but you shouldn't count on it ....just saying.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'll try not assuming your a homer, but it's hard when you tote the roster as superior to the rest of the NFC, because I don't see that at all. Rather everything came together last season, that usually how it goes with a team making a run, the Panthers being a example. Not realistic to expect that to happen again, could happen, but you shouldn't count on it ....just saying.
That's fine. I'm simply stating that my opinion is shared by the majority , if not all, of the services that have done roster rankings this year . You still don't have to agree but you can't call someone a homer for stating an opinion that is completely reasonable to have . It's not like in a Niners fan saying this lol

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fine. I'm simply stating that my opinion is shared by the majority , if not all, of the services that have done roster rankings this year . You still don't have to agree but you can't call someone a homer for stating an opinion that is completely reasonable to have . It's not like in a Niners fan saying this lol

Well power rankings this time of year aren't exactly accurate, but no matter, the Falcons are definitely not the niners.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got some posts to quote toting the Broncos? Bet Broncos fans are going who the f**k is this guy, never heard of him on the Bronco board and on the general board all I've heard him talk about is the Falcons.

A 10 second search would serve you well for that question.