• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

belated game thread

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That game was ridiculous. Glad they were able to pull it out, as it seemed they were trying to reinvent how to lose.

Some stupid shit at the end. Unreal.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this real life?

What happened...??? I think I was in a blackout.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should really bench Jordan Howard though. Beengay and BS were right.

What a couple of losers. lol. The "genius" and his mental midget bitch boy.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyle Fuller deserves a game ball.

He has been a very pleasant surprise this year. Kid is ballin'.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, no doubt.

If he keeps this up, he's going to get a nice fat contract this off-season too.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, no doubt.

If he keeps this up, he's going to get a nice fat contract this off-season too.

He was dominant today, and I swear, dumb Flacco just kept going at him all day. I would love to see the numbers on how many times he actually threw to the left side of the field...It wasn't many.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That game was ridiculous. Glad they were able to pull it out, as it seemed they were trying to reinvent how to lose.

Some stupid shit at the end. Unreal.

when i thought the ravens were gonna pull a comeback outta their ass, i was cussing those bears good, but thankfully they came through. Thank you, bears, I take back all the vulgarity spewed forth this afternoon.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was dominant today, and I swear, dumb Flacco just kept going at him all day. I would love to see the numbers on how many times he actually threw to the left side of the field...It wasn't many.

Yeah, I think that's because Amukamara was also having a very nice day, and they probably thought Fuller was the CB to attack. They sure didn't adjust though... Yeesh.

They had to attempt a dozen or so passes at Fuller, and maybe they completed one or two? What a day for him. I'm sure PFF has those numbers up.

Trevathan also came out with a chip on his shoulder after the suspension. The front seven finally being just somewhat healthy is helping out our DB's as well. All of our CB's are getting some pretty damn solid safety play behind them from Amos/Jackson too. Which is a help. That was a helluva run back by Amos on the pick six too. All around right now, the D is just playing good football. Honestly, if we had a couple play makers on the outside, this team might even be making a bit of noise. The passing game is just hopeless.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when i thought the ravens were gonna pull a comeback outta their ass, i was cussing those bears good, but thankfully they came through. Thank you, bears, I take back all the vulgarity spewed forth this afternoon.

Dude, that was about to be an all-timer... I swear. I lost my damn mind. That game should have been over at 17-3. Then, to blow it AGAIN after the pick six? Wow.

Now I know what Denny Green felt like, blowing a 23-3 lead on three defense/special teams returns. A loss from us would have been a meltdown of that caliber. Somebody may have even been fired. Hell... our SPT's coach should be anyway. Inexcusable.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, that was about to be an all-timer... I swear. I lost my damn mind. That game should have been over at 17-3. Then, to blow it AGAIN after the pick six? Wow.

Now I know what Denny Green felt like, blowing a 23-3 lead on three defense/special teams returns. A loss from us would have been a meltdown of that caliber. Somebody may have even been fired. Hell... our SPT's coach should be anyway. Inexcusable.

Totally. I was doing my best Denny Green impersonation.

The first return was just dumb. Someone just slap him on the ass ffs just to be sure.

Then the second....I about came uncorked when Howard stepped out of bounds there at the end to give them another shot. That just might've keeled me over. Good to see him get the big gain in OT as a redemption of sorts?? He is a grown ass man out there tho, that much is certain. Fuggin beast.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When did i ever say I wanted to bench Howard? Please, show me one post where I said we should bench Howard for anything other than injuries? Gotta put words in my mouth to look good now?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally. I was doing my best Denny Green impersonation.

The first return was just dumb. Someone just slap him on the ass ffs just to be sure.

Then the second....I about came uncorked when Howard stepped out of bounds there at the end to give them another shot. That just might've keeled me over. Good to see him get the big gain in OT as a redemption of sorts?? He is a grown ass man out there tho, that much is certain. Fuggin beast.

It was all such a blur of mistakes that we just kept compounding. Hard to keep track of how many inexcusable mistakes we made. By the time Howard stepped out and we blew another punt. I had basically conceded, and was too exhausted to get worked up anymore. I had already gone through the roof. After the first return TD, when Whitehair blew those two shotgun snaps. That was just... it felt surreal. Will we EVER have a game where that doesn't happen? lol. This shouldn't be that hard to figure out.

Then Cohen fumbled, and Trubisky fumbled after that... I had no doubt we were going to lose. Then Amos got the pick six, and I breathed a sigh of relief. We couldn't implode AGAIN... could we? They hadn't moved the ball all day, and scored once on a fluke. How could they overcome an 11 point deficit in 5 minutes? Oh, but we found a way. lol

The fact that we won that game multiple times over, speaks to how much we really outplayed them today. This team just REALLY struggles with "success" I feel like sometimes. How many times under Fox, has this team scratched and clawed to get the lead/tie. Then, just immediately, we hand it right back over. Fight for an entire game, just to let it all slip away in an instant. Usually, it's been the D playing a good game, then allowing a quick/easy score. They didn't give in, so the SPT's assumed that role.

Really just tiring to deal with... Like, if we get outplayed, I really live with all that just fine. With this team, it's always some really stupid shit. It's been that way for a while. In the 00's, yeah... Lovie's teams were frustrating in their own obvious ways. However, at least usually when you lost, you felt like you got beat and gave yourselves a fair shot. That has to go back to coaching, right? I love Fangio, but the rest of the staff needs to go.

What's funny about today, I remember when we made it 17-3. Thinking we probably had it, and also saying "what a boring game this has been". Man, did that change in a hurry. lol

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was thinking Amukamora (sp?) deserved the game ball for forcing Flacco to keep throwing towards Fuller. He must have had blanket coverage.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, we tried multiple times in multiple creative ways to give that game away. Glad we pulled it out, but clearly we need to get back to some fundamentals in practice.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure hope Loggains takes the training wheels off Trubisky. Just plain stupid to not be able to audible out of an 9 or 10 man box.

Even if Mitchell waved his arms around or yelled omaha and still ran the same play at least maybe some of the defensive backfield would get off the line.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking Amukamora (sp?) deserved the game ball for forcing Flacco to keep throwing towards Fuller. He must have had blanket coverage.

I suppose. I don't know how much more blanketed you could be than what Fuller was doing. Maybe @richig07 can find the numbers, but I can only recall one completion against him in about 12 attempts.

He played awesome, not only in coverage, but was a grown-assed man in run support too.

I think Fuller has played pretty darn well all season in fact.

Amakumara certainly must've played well too, or maybe they just figured him to be the better of the two, and thus stayed away, because it was evident even to my wife, that Flacoo wasn't even LOOKING that way, let alone throwing over there. Prince is a good player, but it's not like Deion Sanders was over there or something? Pretty weird that even after Fuller was continually shutting guys down, that Flacco still never so much as glanced to the other side of the field.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So, you're just gonna make shit up about me, bash me for it, then act like a bitch when I call you out for it? You were wrong again, douche. Like always.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
315c918989356df5447f392bea022134.jpg