• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

belated game thread

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team should be 4-2

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must not understand sarcasm? Read my prior two posts. I've been a Howard fan since we drafted him.

I saw them, and admittedly missed the sarcasm. Maybe I assumed you were just agreeing with BS to be argumentative.

I will say, the sarcasm is not greatly implied. It looks like solid agreeance.

"Exactly. Nobody fears Howard. Everyone notices when Cohen gets the ball. Defenses usually fall asleep when Howard gets the ball."

Maybe the bolded threw me.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw them, and admittedly missed the sarcasm. Maybe I assumed you were just agreeing with BS to be argumentative.

I will say, the sarcasm is not greatly implied. It looks like solid agreeance.

Maybe the bolded threw me.
Yeah, it wasn't quite clear out of context. I should have utilized the green font. I thought the extreme statement at the end might've given it away since defenses are stacking the box against howard and he's still running defenders over. Why BS doesn't like him is beyond me.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose. I don't know how much more blanketed you could be than what Fuller was doing. Maybe @richig07 can find the numbers, but I can only recall one completion against him in about 12 attempts.

Yup. Fuller graded out the highest on our team. They're raving about him the same we are.

Refocused: Chicago Bears 27, Baltimore Ravens 24 | NFL Analysis | Pro Football Focus

CB KYLE FULLER, 88.9 OVERALL GRADE
Fuller had a magnificent game as he was targeted 15 times and yielded five receptions for 45 yards, 32 of which came after the catch. It was Fuller’s ability to contend and break up passes thrown to his coverage which helped Chicago’s defense control get Baltimore’s offense off the field. Fuller’s pass deflection led to the aforementioned Amos’ interception return for a touchdown as well.

Other notable grades. Mostly expected too...

DI AKIEM HICKS, 85.4 OVERALL GRADE
Hicks had two stops in run defense while having a sack and pressure rushing the passer. Hicks and Chicago’s pass-rushing ability to beat their blocker assigned to them forced Flacco to look for shorter passes to avoid the rush.

QB MITCHELL TRUBISKY, 73.6 OVERALL GRADE
Trubisky was extremely conservative throughout the game, as six of his 17 attempts were throw-aways, five of them coming on his first eight throws. He was also charged with two hits because of his extended plays and scrambling into pressure, but the Bears have to be pleased with the fact he attempted no turnover-worthy throws.

S Adrian Amos, 84.6 overall grade

CB Bryce Callahan, 84.5 overall grade

DI Mitch Unrein, 81.4 overall grade