• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

#BeetBama lol

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here’s all you really need to keep in your mind Manager:

34-22-2

That shit don’t rub off, and I don’t see the Semenholes ever getting out from under that.

Let's look at since 1976. Yeah I know "cherry picking", but that is when they started taking sports in general seriously after being completely fucked over by the state of FL to create that shithole in Gainesville.

20-19-1 FSU ahead. And as long as Foley keeps Muschamp around seems the full lead will be taken over in 13 years.

:suds:

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's look at since 1976. Yeah I know "cherry picking", but that is when they started taking sports in general seriously after being completely fucked over by the state of FL to create that shithole in Gainesville.

20-19-1 FSU ahead. And as long as Foley keeps Muschamp around seems the full lead will be taken over in 13 years.

Thank you for confirming my statement. For nearly 40 years the series has been even. It will continue that way for the next 40 years, and the 40 after that, etc. We have a 12 game lead. Don’t see that net changing even in my grandchildren’s lifetime..........

And btw, Will Muschamp will be gone after we lose our 3rd straight SEC game this season, right after LSU.

It’s a good thing the Legislature had the foresight decades ago to separate out the elite students and move them to Gainesville away from the “challenged” kids in Tallahassee. I mean look at the latest academic rankings of UF and FSU. It was the right move to declare the flagship school "The University of Florida" and place it in Gainesville. You guys have that clown preparatory college going for you though, so in terms of a “Trade School” you guys might actually be cracking the Top 100 “Schools” in the country for once......

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for confirming my statement. For nearly 40 years the series has been even. It will continue that way for the next 40 years, and the 40 after that, etc. We have a 12 game lead. Don’t see that net changing even in my grandchildren’s lifetime..........

And btw, Will Muschamp will be gone after we lose our 3rd straight SEC game this season, right after LSU.

It’s a good thing the Legislature had the foresight decades ago to separate out the elite students and move them to Gainesville away from the “challenged” kids in Tallahassee. I mean look at the latest academic rankings of UF and FSU. It was the right move to declare the flagship school "The University of Florida" and place it in Gainesville. You guys have that clown preparatory college going for you though, so in terms of a “Trade School” you guys might actually be cracking the Top 100 “Schools” in the country for once......

Who won a championship first? :whistle:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why y'all gotta gay up our thread about beets?

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a UF fan. You have to excuse him.

:lol:

You do realize Alabama ranks ahead of FSU in college rankings as well.....?

In all seriousness, you guys have a really good football team. You also realize your school is a “safety” school for graduating HS Seniors in state. But hey not everyone can get into UF as a Freshman, and when you can’t make the cut, hell go to Tallahassee!!!!!

:yahoo:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize Alabama ranks ahead of FSU in college rankings as well.....?

In all seriousness, you guys have a really good football team. You also realize your school is a “safety” school for graduating HS Seniors in state. But hey not everyone can get into UF as a Freshman, and when you can’t make the cut, hell go to Tallahassee!!!!!

:yahoo:

Which one has the National Magnetics Laboratory?

Forgot three words. Debra Wasserman-Schultz. Negates all things.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
c9f548b8339e7ed1242f448576114569.jpg