• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bare cupboard, or poor coaching?

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm...I am the one that said Pastilong did nothing.......and I stand by it!...He was a shitty AD... And I far as said Nehlen .never said he was a bad coach. just said his record was inflated....

I feel like I'm in an AA meeting, at least from what I have seen on TV and in the movies, but I too bashed Pastilong. IMO, he had no vision of what WVU should/could have been while he was at the helm. If you what to give him credit for getting us into the BE, then so be it. After we were "safe" in a conference, he sat on his hands.

Now pass me another cool refreshing adult beverage.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like I'm in an AA meeting, at least from what I have seen on TV and in the movies, but I too bashed Pastilong. IMO, he had no vision of what WVU should/could have been while he was at the helm. If you what to give him credit for getting us into the BE, then so be it. After we were "safe" in a conference, he sat on his hands.

Now pass me another cool refreshing adult beverage.

And that my friend is the extent of it...maybe some minor things here and there...but you take his 20 plus years body of work and what Luck has done in 4 years it pales in comparison...example: not only does the guy get a baseball stadium built he is able to fanagle a minor league team for the Pirates to call it home...amazing really..

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you guys are right, there is NO SHAME in losing to a team who has three 1AA victories in three years and is currently getting their heads handed to them by DUKE!!!!! WOW, and BB says I spew BS :wtf2:

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iowa State just beat Iowa on the road. An undefeated Iowa team some predicted would win the B1G West this year.

Wasn't someone pointing out how bad the ISU loss was to NDSU, and how a loss to a FCS team THIS YEAR meant WVU's loss to ISU LAST YEAR was even more embarrassing as a result?

Troll harder...

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you guys are right, there is NO SHAME in losing to a team who has three 1AA victories in three years and is currently getting their heads handed to them by DUKE!!!!! WOW, and BB says I spew BS :wtf2:
Duke is not a bad team, they played in the ACC championship game last year and lost to the National Champion. Don't knock on them.

Kansas does suck and I would rather lose to NDST then Kansas.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iowa State just beat Iowa on the road. An undefeated Iowa team some predicted would win the B1G West this year.

Wasn't someone pointing out how bad the ISU loss was to NDSU, and how a loss to a FCS team THIS YEAR meant WVU's loss to ISU LAST YEAR was even more embarrassing as a result?

Troll harder...

Yeah but they won on a last second FG and under the DH rules that means they suck, hope this clears it up for you. :suds:

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB, IA-IAST is a rivalry game, something that we know little about anymore, but just as 13-9, the best team does not always come out on top in rivalries.