• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BAMA Recruiting

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting to look like we could end up landing both Tomlinson and Kirven.

CrimsonFan

Cashing Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rolltide.. what the fuck is up with your avy!?

CrimsonFan

Cashing Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, Some dude from Iowa :(

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like we're in the final 4 for Joey Bosa, and Mathew Thomas has named us his favorite.

JTEGGER

T-Bird
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like my recruiting thread has gone downhill since I left guys. What's up w/ that?

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like my recruiting thread has gone downhill since I left guys. What's up w/ that?

We just needed you back to livin it up :lol:

Probably just the offseason though....I'm gonna start getting back in here now.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a bit worried about R.Foster...I got that feeling that it's only a matter of time before he flips to the barn. Hope I'm wrong, we're in a bad position though.

JTEGGER

T-Bird
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a bit worried about R.Foster...I got that feeling that it's only a matter of time before he flips to the barn. Hope I'm wrong, we're in a bad position though.

I'm a bit worried also. But if you remember, LeMichael Flemming did the same thing for his senior year (transferred to Auburn HS). I just have to have confidence in our staff. And I also think that Foster is smart enough to know if you are a LB w/ his kind of potential that BAMA is the place to be to get you NFL ready.

CrimsonFan

Cashing Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We just needed you back to livin it up :lol:

Probably just the offseason though....I'm gonna start getting back in here now.

Yesss, I was busy with class a lot of the days

CrimsonFan

Cashing Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And then I don't like talking about recruiting anymore.. once you turn into a player it's kind of weird talking about people you know

CrimsonFan

Cashing Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not truly yet we practice.. but then there are tryouts AGAIN in January which anyone can get cut
crossfingers

JTEGGER

T-Bird
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BAMA on top for rising LB

Snellville (Ga.) Brookwood LB Shaun McGee has his stock soar in recent weeks, quietly racking up double-digit offers. The 6-foot-2, 235-pounder’s meteoric rise continued on Monday when he received an offer from Alabama taking part in the Crimson Tide’s prospect camp.

“I had a meeting with Coach (Nick) Saban and Coach (Kirby) Smart and they told me that they wanted me. I was in shock at first and then it turned to excitement,” said McGee. “They said they liked how big and fast I was. They are recruiting me as an inside and outside linebacker.”

The offer and camp experience vaults Alabama to the top of McGee’s favorites with the Peach State prospect finding several aspects of the program appealing.

“With the convo I had with the coaches, they are definitely a factor. Right now, Bama is my favorite.

“Just the environment- I love the campus and the surroundings. I love how they are known really well for their academics and community service. I love the team and how they work together and have a common goal for winning. Also, just playing for an elite group of coaches stands out.”

With the offers flying in, McGee, who will visit Florida next weekend, is taking a wait-and-see approach.

“I don’t know exactly when I will make a decision- hopefully towards the beginning of the season.”

McGee was also recently named 247Sports' no. 2 top performer at last weekend's MVP Camp Under the Lights.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 star Florida LB James Clark landed a Bama offer yesterday...

Also, good words from 4 star DB Brendan Langley after he camped out. Some quotes from the article...

"I got to interact with the coaches from a coaching standpoint rather than a recruiting standpoint," Langley said. "I learned so much and I really think I got better."

He also spent time getting to know his possible future teammates. He said he got to know several other recruits like Alvin Kamara and Ryan Jenkins as well as Alabama commitments like Tyren Jones and Rueben Foster. Langley talked a lot with Foster, who he said he would have a great deal of confidence and trust in if the pair became teammates. He likes the idea of playing alongside Foster and that possibility makes Alabama a lot more appealing to him.

"(Foster) is real funny and makes you laugh a lot. But when he got on the field, he was all about his business," Langley said. "He seems to be a great guy with great goals and great potential."

That part makes me feel a little bit better about Foster sticking with Bama, don't know why but it just eases my stomach a little.

He also named Bama as his leader and set a decision date for August 25th, but says it might not take that long...

"Don't be surprised if I commit tomorrow or even later today," Langley said. "I'm really taking it day by day."

He's going to be taking more visits, but I feel like we got this one in the bag.