• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Audio released from Bo's Lincoln North team meeting

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's because it is not commonly used. "FUCK" and it's derivatives used to be the really bad one, but nowadays it's so normalized that it doesn't seem so bad. The "C" word is not so commonly used, so it seems worse. Also, there's the "derogatory towards women" angle, but I don't see how "pussy" is any different in that respect.

Exactly.

It's just weird to me.

I am happy as hell that we are moving on in a different direction, but I don't want to get ridiculous on Bo. Hopefully 10 years from now when the program is thriving we can look back and put Bo in a different category than Callahan. He honestly deserves it.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cuz when you are paid 3.6 million a year to be just above average (amd thats putting a big bow on it) you dont use words like that. You are spose to be a professional and act accourdingly and shit.

Did you read Jason Peter's book ever?

After Tom Osborne got done with his "by golly, we're gonna win" speech, Darlington would step in and be like "WE'RE GONNA GRAB THOSE ****S BY THE **** AND RIP THEIR FUCKING ****S CLEAN THE FUCKING **** FUCKING **** OFF!!!"

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so you know, HP.....those "****'s" are all the C word.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so you know, HP.....those "****'s" are all the C word.

I think people differentiate between a pregame speech and what is supposed to be a goodbye chat with the players. Fire and passion is good for getting a team going pregame, but when you're on your way out the door that's not a good place for it.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing that should be focused on in that recording is how Bo somewhat tries to sway the kids to look elsewhere.

He somewhat does...

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't ever agree with the whole "bitter breakup" thing that the average person agrees with.

It's over, now we move on.

Looking backwards will only mean taking steps backwards.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A pregame speechbook. fire up ones team is way different then. Agood bye speech.

I have read jps book

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly.

It's just weird to me.

I am happy as hell that we are moving on in a different direction, but I don't want to get ridiculous on Bo. Hopefully 10 years from now when the program is thriving we can look back and put Bo in a different category than Callahan. He honestly deserves it.

Like Callahan, I doubt Bo will ever be welcomed back around the program for re-unions en sech. He pretty much made sure of that.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

I'm not gonna give that one to you guys. Sorry, fellas.

If a coach fills up the locker room with racists rants in a pregame speech and it somehow gets out in a recording, it's not gonna be overlooked.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I simply chalk up the "C word" thing to coach speak.

If I was a coach, I wouldn't use the word in any situation, because it just doesn't naturally flow out of my mouth. But it probably does for Bo. Big fucking deal.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh.....words are words.

Let's not over-complicate this. That's what women do. Create drama and all that.

There is no need for us to try and hate Bo for eternity. Let's just move on.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate Bo. I just don't think he knows how to run a football team. He could probably run a defense as part of a good head coach's philosophy. I don't believe for a second that his tenure at Youngstown will end any differently than here.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate bo I just thought he was of better character then that

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That audio did not surprise me one single bit. Bo has been that kind of guy from the minute he walked in the door.

He's a meat eating, chest thumping, Murika boasting, bull riding, ass whooping, tobacco chewing kind of guy.

He's stuck in the old days where you just line up and get pissed off and kick the shit out of people. But now there are athletes, so it doesn't work anymore. He's too stubborn to buy into that though.

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh.....words are words.

Let's not over-complicate this. That's what women do. Create drama and all that.

There is no need for us to try and hate Bo for eternity. Let's just move on.
--------
I use the "f" word quite frequently. If Bo felt it necessary to call Eichorst the "c" word so be it, but do it to the mans face. Unfortunately a 3.6 million dollar paycheck kept him from doing so. JJM they may just be words, but I can think of doing nothing lower as an adult than talking behind someone's back like that.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That audio did not surprise me one single bit. Bo has been that kind of guy from the minute he walked in the door.

He's a meat eating, chest thumping, Murika boasting, bull riding, ass whooping, tobacco chewing kind of guy.

He's stuck in the old days where you just line up and get pissed off and kick the shit out of people. But now there are athletes, so it doesn't work anymore. He's too stubborn to buy into that though.

The problem was not that he was "stuck in the old days". The problem was that he was hyper-paranoid and everyone wanted to fuck him over and the only way he knew to motivate was to tell others how bad these people want to fuck them over too.

When a mature person would have told the team I love you all you guys but this is how the game works. We didn't do it now some one else will get a shot at it. Don't worry about me though, I'm getting my 8 million and you guys are still getting your education so give this school everything you can and take from it everything you can.

Instead this immature emotional retard tells the team "You know what you felt in your gut when he was talking. Trust your gut. He's a **** who can't look you in the eyes when he talks to you and has no core values. He's just a pussy that doesn't stand for anything."

This is the only problem I have now. Everything else is over. There will be no more side line antics here. There will be no more press conferences with a guy that can't form two sentences in a row We will have no more games where we kn ow we are going to get our asses blown out by a team that has done just a little above mediocre this year.That is all over.
But right now this moment there are still kids that have to recover from the damage this guy has inflicted upon them in his departure fuck the man speech.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plain and simple, Bo believed that you can just line up and bust 'em in the chops and win.

It just aint that way anymore. You need speed, strength, and you need to be coached.

That is the way it is nowadays.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plain and simple Bo thought that the world was out to get him.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Husker Nation kinda was out to get him after a while.

The problem he had is that he let it get to him.