• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Audio released from Bo's Lincoln North team meeting

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bought a few bottles of wine for the holidays, my 21yo daughter seems to have drank it all. I buy beer and it either sits in the fridge for months, or the daughters' husbands/boyfriends drink it like water. I like wine and beer with my meals, I just can't drink too much hard stuff because I take so many percocets per day and need to keep my liver somewhat healthy. I get to start back in the gym after the first of the year, I should be all healed up from my two major surgeries I had in Aug & Sept.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You-think-Im-boring.jpg

Nah, you're just a bore.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bought a few bottles of wine for the holidays, my 21yo daughter seems to have drank it all. I buy beer and it either sits in the fridge for months, or the daughters' husbands/boyfriends drink it like water. I like wine and beer with my meals, I just can't drink too much hard stuff because I take so many percocets per day and need to keep my liver somewhat healthy. I get to start back in the gym after the first of the year, I should be all healed up from my two major surgeries I had in Aug & Sept.

Never had a problem with my son-in-law. He usually brings his own beer. Both my sons have been told they can help themselves to the beer in the fridge but it wouldn't hurt to put something back in once in a while too.

And they know to stay out of the hard stuff unless it's offered.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miles is calculating

BoP is just a fucking idiot. You know damn well Youngstown st wanted to fire him after this.

The thing is. I don't believe bop has signed a contract there yet. If anything else comes out. He could be gone

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never had a problem with my son-in-law. He usually brings his own beer. Both my sons have been told they can help themselves to the beer in the fridge but it wouldn't hurt to put something back in once in a while too.

And they know to stay out of the hard stuff unless it's offered.

I rather drink a couple craft beers then drink a case of Bud or Coors light. Problem is when they drink the craft beer like it's Busch light. :nod:

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Must be tough. Hang in there, you'll be good as new soon enough

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I rather drink a couple craft beers then drink a case of Bud or Coors light. Problem is when they drink the craft beer like it's Busch light. :nod:

We might know each other and not know it. I do this to people.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But then I'll show up with something nice next time. Nobody likes a mooch.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why not just skip the water beer and keep on with the good stuff? :whistle:

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to high school with a former N player and just talked to him about Bo's rant yesterday. He was pretty much fuck Bo and good riddance, shoulda happen last year. That pretty much the consensus around?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm never gonna go full "fuck Bo."

He got us out of the cellar and now we have a chance to move forward and succeed.

He also put a lot into the program and I respect that.

But I am happy to see him gone now.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, what is this weird thing with the "C word?"

Why is that the one thing that he said that damns him to hell?

Why is that word really considered bad? I think that is fuckin ridiculous.

I think overall, with everything he said, he screwed up. But everyone is freaking out because he used that word. What in the fuck? Did I miss something somewhere in life? Why is that word on the level of racism?

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cuz when you are paid 3.6 million a year to be just above average (amd thats putting a big bow on it) you dont use words like that. You are spose to be a professional and act accourdingly and shit.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, what is this weird thing with the "C word?"

Why is that the one thing that he said that damns him to hell?

Why is that word really considered bad? I think that is fuckin ridiculous.

I think overall, with everything he said, he screwed up. But everyone is freaking out because he used that word. What in the fuck? Did I miss something somewhere in life? Why is that word on the level of racism?

I think it's because it is not commonly used. "FUCK" and it's derivatives used to be the really bad one, but nowadays it's so normalized that it doesn't seem so bad. The "C" word is not so commonly used, so it seems worse. Also, there's the "derogatory towards women" angle, but I don't see how "pussy" is any different in that respect.