• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are the Cardinals Now Relevant?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides OBJ there is no other offense weapons. Just like Dallas there top Wr's must have HUGE years for there teams to be successful. Although, the Giants should be able to win low scoring close games unlike Dallas b/c of there defense.

You will know who Sterling Sheppard is very quickly

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I hear you there. If they don't lose Palmer two years ago or the honey badger last year who knows how the games against Carolina end up.
I will give you Palmer from two years ago - AZ probably would have won that game, but do you honestly think the Honey Badger would have made a big enough difference last year for AZ to win that game????????????

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will give you Palmer from two years ago - AZ probably would have won that game, but do you honestly think the Honey Badger would have made a big enough difference last year for AZ to win that game????????????

Oh yeah, HB's worth 5 TDs.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...for those of you playing at home the final score was 49-15...maybe Honey Badger has 5 pick sixes:noidea:

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mathieu could have at least assisted changing the sheets after Palmer shit the bed.

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I am redundantly confused.....
What is the relevance of this thread about relevance?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offensive ROY, calling it.

Eli is one lucky fugger.
Good fit for Shepard. Wouldn't make my top 5 for OROY but Shepard is one of the least likely top 50 players to bust. Maybe the least likely.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes. Do you not remember how the game played out? Lots of long pass plays, many of which were catch & runs against slower coverage guys. Had HB been on the field many of those plays don't go for completions or big gains. And if the game remains close, Palmer doesn't feel the need to force throws in order to get back in the game.

It's like saying that Josh Norman wouldn't have a big effect on the game for Carolina. After all, Tyrann was rated the #1 CB for 2015.

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Do you not remember how the game played out? Lots of long pass plays, many of which were catch & runs against slower coverage guys. Had HB been on the field many of those plays don't go for completions or big gains. And if the game remains close, Palmer doesn't feel the need to force throws in order to get back in the game.

It's like saying that Josh Norman wouldn't have a big effect on the game for Carolina. After all, Tyrann was rated the #1 CB for 2015.
Wow! So your saying he would have made up the 26 point differential??? You guys should never lose a game in which he plays

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! So your saying he would have made up the 26 point differential??? You guys should never lose a game in which he plays
I don't think anybody is saying that. Panthers were the better team that game plain and simple. There is a huge void when HB is not on the field. You can't just say HB = 26 points. We will never know what impact he would have made. I do think both teams at full strength are pretty equal.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That defense with and without Mathieu are night and day. With him they can be top 5 easily. Without him they would struggle to make the top 10. Watching them all last year the only good game the D post injury had was the one immediately after it happened and to me that felt like it was "Win one for the HB!" type of situation. After that it felt like they lost a lot of motivation. That, in turn, put all the pressure on Palmer to carry the team. I still think the Cards probably lose that game likely 24-17 or so but we'll never know.