• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are the Cardinals Now Relevant?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Low key a big factor in advancing in the playoffs is having WRs and TEs that can just flat out win. I think the Cards can be a contender if Hopkins and AJ Green are both clicking at the end of the season. Thats probably the thing they need to 100% be in that category for me.

Bills are a contender if their oline holds up.

Bucs and Rams are contenders if their secondary holds up. Browns are a contender if Baker Mayfield plays at least decent. Ravens are a contender if they get healthy. Chiefs are a contender if they can have 2 or 3 players emerge on their defense although thats looking increasingly unlikely. Packers and Seahawks probably in the same category.
I agree here. I dont think it even has to be AJ green. They are getting contributions from kirk, moore, green, max williams, edmonds, and conner. Its gonna change weekly. But they have enough guys having success.
I thought they would have a Browns type of journey...have that one year they are decent but fall below expectations-underachieve then burst onto the scene. Last year people thought they would be better like the (2019 Browns). They really bursted onto the scene in a big way, looks to be a much better start and season than the Browns last season but until I see more I will label them a 2nd round out. The playoffs is a different game but as of right now they seem to be a top 3 team...playing like the best team.
preach

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought they would have a Browns type of journey...have that one year they are decent but fall below expectations-underachieve then burst onto the scene. Last year people thought they would be better like the (2019 Browns). They really bursted onto the scene in a big way, looks to be a much better start and season than the Browns last season but until I see more I will label them a 2nd round out. The playoffs is a different game but as of right now they seem to be a top 3 team...playing like the best team.
The team I thought they were similar to heading into the season was the Chargers. Still could be applicable, tbh. Herbert and Murray both have MVP type of upside. Cardinals seem to have a better offense, though

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team I thought they were similar to heading into the season was the Chargers. Still could be applicable, tbh. Herbert and Murray both have MVP type of upside. Cardinals seem to have a better offense, though

Cards have that extra offensive weapon in Murray's legs. However, at his size one hit turns that into a huge negative. Guess his claim to run less this year was a joke, lol.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards have that extra offensive weapon in Murray's legs. However, at his size one hit turns that into a huge negative. Guess his claim to run less this year was a joke, lol.
You can claim to run less but its hard to change who you are after being that way (and succeeding) for so long. Its like when the Panthers claimed they would use CMC less after a high usage year. Its gets a good 'yeah, ok' from anyone paying attention. Kyler Murray is probably the best running QB prospect ever coming out of college. No reason to change that. He just has to run out of bounds.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can claim to run less but its hard to change who you are after being that way (and succeeding) for so long. Its like when the Panthers claimed they would use CMC less after a high usage year. Its gets a good 'yeah, ok' from anyone paying attention. Kyler Murray is probably the best running QB prospect ever coming out of college. No reason to change that. He just has to run out of bounds.
Murray has been pretty good at avoiding contact out in the open field. It's when he gets trapped in the pocket and all those bigs come crashing down on him where he gets beat up a little. He's a smart kid though. I think he is learning how to recognize and escape that. It sems to be almost impossible to get a clean hit on him when he does start running. The guy is shifty and quick as hell.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do 1925 and 1947 have in common? Been a long time for the Cards to win a title, maybe they're due?

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a nice win, but it is a long season. There is a huge difference in Kyler's demeanor this year. He is turning into a leader. They have a tough stretch of games coming up so lets see how they handle it.

The good news is they played 3 of their first 4 on the road which is impressive.

Old adage: win at home, split on the road. Off to a very good start on the road.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes.

Period.

End of Story