• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are the Cardinals Now Relevant?

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More relevant that Crapernick. Dude needs some stupid gimmick to keep himself relevant. Quite the idealist. I'd respect him if he just went away and told the 49ers that they shouldn't be paying a dead-beat like himself that many millions of dollars.

France_Steve

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Even though we are rivals I didn't use to hate the Cardinals, especially not the way I hated the 49ers while Harbaugh was the coach. But this weekend they committed the most Cardinal of sins, the most unforgivable of wrongs. They made me happy for a Patriots win. Fuck those guys.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards will be in the playoffs unless Carson is injured for an extended period.

I'm sorry but this thread is terrible.

Reactions: BUD

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cards don't look to relevant against the mighty Bills today, lol. If they lose this they will be 1-2.. I figured this team was a possible SB contender. I'm not thinking that now

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Arizona fans are coming out of the woodwork.
Is it because they are now feeling confident with Brady out?
Is it because they made the playoffs last year and hope to not regress?
Is it because they got a NE cast-off in Chandler?
Is it because they get to face NE at home in the heat of "hell stadium?"

Pretty likely the Cards beat the Patriots in the 1st game but LOL funny that the fans think they win this game without even getting on the field. Belichick and the Pats are never easy - get ready, not mouthy!

View attachment 138537View attachment 138538
4-0 and alone on top of NFCW? Now that's relevant!
@Scooby-Doo
@Shaggy

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 years later...but yes. Cards sure look relevant

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4-0 and alone on top of NFCW? Now that's relevant!
@Scooby-Doo
@Shaggy

Well they need to beat a great team. Wait....

Well they haven't been challenged by a good defense. Wait....

All kidding aside. We have seen this alot before. teams start hot, only to cool down and look miniscule by the end.

I highly doubt that might happen but it's a long LONG season. Still a lot of Football to be played

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and ppl said Im crazy for the believing the cards were doing something down there..........

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and ppl said Im crazy for the believing the cards were doing something down there..........
I figured they were a rebuilt Texans squad complete with inept coach but their defense has been playing well and they've been looking good.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured they were a rebuilt Texans squad complete with inept coach but their defense has been playing well and they've been looking good.
Yep. And the offense is coming together.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. And the offense is coming together.
Yeah, I kinda figured AJ Green was washed. Chase Edmonds and Maxx Williams werent really even on my radar.

They were still pretty darn lucky to beat the Vikings. Not sure if they're a Super Bowl contender or a 1 and done type of playoff team

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a nice win, but it is a long season. There is a huge difference in Kyler's demeanor this year. He is turning into a leader. They have a tough stretch of games coming up so lets see how they handle it.

The good news is they played 3 of their first 4 on the road which is impressive.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I kinda figured AJ Green was washed. Chase Edmonds and Maxx Williams werent really even on my radar.

They were still pretty darn lucky to beat the Vikings. Not sure if they're a Super Bowl contender or a 1 and done type of playoff team
Honestly, based on who Ive seen so far this year, who do you have as a contender or not a 1 and done team? I have a short list, the cards are on it right now.
It was a nice win, but it is a long season. There is a huge difference in Kyler's demeanor this year. He is turning into a leader. They have a tough stretch of games coming up so lets see how they handle it.

The good news is they played 3 of their first 4 on the road which is impressive.
yep, that division is torture. BUT. Sitting at 4-0.

Going from now until the bye they have
Browns, 49'ers twice, texans, packers, panthers, seahawks.

Lets just say off the bat they beat the panthers, texans, and lose the rest. 6-5.

The schedule after the bye isnt great. But they should beat the lions and bears. Thats 8 wins. A very conservative minimum of 8 wins.

But out of the games pre and post bye against the seahawksx2, packers, colts, cowboys, rams, browns, and 49'ers twice. if they go 4-5 against those teams. Thats 12-5. They are looking quite good.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought they would have a Browns type of journey...have that one year they are decent but fall below expectations-underachieve then burst onto the scene. Last year people thought they would be better like the (2019 Browns). They really bursted onto the scene in a big way, looks to be a much better start and season than the Browns last season but until I see more I will label them a 2nd round out. The playoffs is a different game but as of right now they seem to be a top 3 team...playing like the best team.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, based on who Ive seen so far this year, who do you have as a contender or not a 1 and done team? I have a short list, the cards are on it right now.
Low key a big factor in advancing in the playoffs is having WRs and TEs that can just flat out win. I think the Cards can be a contender if Hopkins and AJ Green are both clicking at the end of the season. Thats probably the thing they need to 100% be in that category for me.

Bills are a contender if their oline holds up.

Bucs and Rams are contenders if their secondary holds up. Browns are a contender if Baker Mayfield plays at least decent. Ravens are a contender if they get healthy. Chiefs are a contender if they can have 2 or 3 players emerge on their defense although thats looking increasingly unlikely. Packers and Seahawks probably in the same category.