• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are all vetoes anonymous?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just think how sweet it is when his "stacked team" gets beat in the playoffs by either you or someone else? Sometimes all the star players don't perform.

Right now my team is on a collision course to face his in the first round, too.

I've got some good players though, so it could happen.

Jamaal Charles, Antonio Brown, and Maclin are my ticket to knocking his ass off.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jamaal Charles, Antonio Brown, and Maclin are my ticket to knocking his ass off.

Who do you have at QB? The three players you have sound like a very good core group.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He threw a fit, just as we figured.

Really? A fit like, "You guys are taking this league too seriously" a fit like "It's totally an even trade!" or a fit like "Do you realize who you're talking to?"

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thought you said he was worthless:suds:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought you said he was worthless:suds:

lol

Well, I was overreacting a bit to Matthews getting so many looks, I will admit.

However, Maclin's day was pretty "meh" last week until they lined him up to Sanchez's left and he hit him for that TD pass. As soon as I saw him lined up to his left I said, "here we go!" And then he scored 3 seconds later.

I seriously do not like the fact that 98% of Sanchez's throws are going to his left right now.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you have at QB? The three players you have sound like a very good core group.

That is where I have issues, no doubt. I drafted RGIII in later rounds. There were several guys I could have gotten, but I passed up on them banking on RGIII to have a decent season.

I've been plugging guys in all season just playing matchups.

This week I'm going Orton against that Jets secondary that has not had one game without a TD through the air.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

Well, I was overreacting a bit to Matthews getting so many looks, I will admit.

However, Maclin's day was pretty "meh" last week until they lined him up to Sanchez's left and he hit him for that TD pass. As soon as I saw him lined up to his left I said, "here we go!" And then he scored 3 seconds later.

I seriously do not like the fact that 98% of Sanchez's throws are going to his left right now.

Well there's no doubt that he does go left more often, and that his familiarity with Mathews from 2nd team practice does hurt. But Maclin lines up all over, and scores on all kinds of routes. His 20pt games might be over, but still a strong play

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there isn't a single EXPERIENCED fantasy football owner anywhere that doesn't know it when they are fleecing someone in a deal.

Don't get me wrong, I love taking advantage of owners that get the injury bug and/or a couple tough losses early in the year, but 0-11 guy is just as big of a dick as the bossman in this scenario.
Sounds like the biggest ass kisser in the world if he would just ditch his FF team over to the boss to get in his good graces.

I agree with the last few posts - don't veto or make a big deal of it, but definitely find a way to work it into a convo at a happy hour or something. Might as well give the boss some good natured ribbing if he's going to take advantage of his subordinates in a FF league.

Also, I'm assuming the stakes for this money league weren't too high, or else your boss is a dick.
And just in case your boss is on here, this is for him from me: You're a dick for taking advantage of your workers in a FF league. Beat them fairly, it is much more gratifying.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? A fit like, "You guys are taking this league too seriously" a fit like "It's totally an even trade!" or a fit like "Do you realize who you're talking to?"

Is this your boss?

Last edited by a moderator:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is where I have issues, no doubt. I drafted RGIII in later rounds. There were several guys I could have gotten, but I passed up on them banking on RGIII to have a decent season.

I've been plugging guys in all season just playing matchups.

This week I'm going Orton against that Jets secondary that has not had one game without a TD through the air.

Having to plug in QBs is tough way to have to go. Good luck with that.