• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Antonio Callaway test positive for marijuana at combine

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a great question but you're too dumb to answer it.

Yes, please compare weed to performance enhancing drugs that have negative effects on people.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, please compare weed to performance enhancing drugs that have negative effects on people.
Everything can have a negative effect on folks, of course you're too stupid to realize that.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything can have a negative effect on folks, of course you're too stupid to realize that.

How much weed do you think someone would need to smoke to beat the homerun record this year?

Dipshit.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much weed do you think someone would need to smoke to beat the homerun record this year?

Dipshit.
So now you believe smoking weed will enhance a person's performance... You are a special kind of moron.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What he did is not stupid because of the specific act. It's only stupid because of the ignorance of NFL rules and the consequences of such.

And you are damn right I'm going to say something about it. Your argument is EXACTLY the same argument I hear from people anytime someone gets busted for weed. And it's just as much bullshit there as it is here. Focus on the actual problem, not those who get caught up in it.

No. It’s stupid because he couldn’t follow the fucking tools long enough get set for life.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. It’s stupid because he couldn’t follow the fucking tools long enough get set for life.

And you are part of the problem.

Again, what he did was only stupid due to the made up consequences of bad rules that are based on public relations and what's considered socially acceptable by a bunch of corporate dumbfucks.

It's such a bad rule it actually makes the NFL look bad on 2 fronts - ignorance for the rule to start with, and due to it being illegal and the consequences public, it only goes to highlight the players who are using(and get caught). Actually the opposite effect they are going for.

We've become 18th century France. Everyone more worried about calling the guy a dumbass for getting caught rather than being critical of the rules/laws.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you are part of the problem.

Again, what he did was only stupid due to the made up consequences of bad rules that are based on public relations and what's considered socially acceptable by a bunch of corporate dumbfucks.

It's such a bad rule it actually makes the NFL look bad on 2 fronts - ignorance for the rule to start with, and due to it being illegal and the consequences public, it only goes to highlight the players who are using(and get caught). Actually the opposite effect they are going for.

We've become 18th century France. Everyone more worried about calling the guy a dumbass for getting caught rather than being critical of the rules/laws.

Dude, I’m not in the mood to engage you in your special brand of bullshit. And if I had any say in whether weed was against the law and against the rules in the NFL I’d say allow it in a heartbeat. That said, it’s simply a matter of doing what you’re fucking told. If I had an opportunity to get set for life with my dream job with the specification that I can’t drink alcohol until I got drafted I would sure as fuck manage to do it no matter how stupid that is. If they told me I couldn’t eat beef I’d fucking do it. It’s not that fucking hard. Is it stupid? Yes. But that’s not the point. I don’t feel sorry for him and I refuse to absolve him of his stupidity, and I don’t give a flying fuck what you think about it. I won’t argue with you about it anymore.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I’m not in the mood to engage you in your special brand of bullshit. And if I had any say in whether weed was against the law and against the rules in the NFL I’d say allow it in a heartbeat. That said, it’s simply a matter of doing what you’re fucking told. If I had an opportunity to get set for life with my dream job with the specification that I can’t drink alcohol until I got drafted I would sure as fuck manage to do it no matter how stupid that is. If they told me I couldn’t eat beef I’d fucking do it. It’s not that fucking hard. Is it stupid? Yes. But that’s not the point. I don’t feel sorry for him and I refuse to absolve him of his stupidity, and I don’t give a flying fuck what you think about it. I won’t argue with you about it anymore.

I never said he wasn't dumb. I'm pointing out what people choose to focus on. And you prove my point.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said he wasn't dumb. I'm pointing out what people choose to focus on. And you prove my point.

Great. Find someone else to try to engage with your argument for sport. I’m not interested.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great. Find someone else to try to engage with your argument for sport. I’m not interested.

Of course you aren't, you're more worried about how my pointing out the ridiculousness of the laws/rules somehow absolves him.

Just like a good 18th century frenchman.

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually it has nothing to do with either the law or the league rules.

It has to do with a League that will pay incoming players millions of dollars and those
teams wanting to see the maturity level of these potential future players.

This guy stayed in trouble his entire time in college and wasn't even allowed to play
last year.

BUT...he stated in a story that he was young and immature and has learned from his
mistakes and has grown up.

Sources: Callaway failed pot test at combine

This clown didn't learn shit and anybody that signs him may not have to worry about his
3 hours on the field but they will be terrified by his 21 hours a day off of the field.

His dumb, stupid actions have saved many teams a helluva lot of money.

He has proven he can't be trusted away from the field.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It has to do with a League that will pay incoming players millions of dollars and those
teams wanting to see the maturity level of these potential future players.

This guy stayed in trouble his entire time in college and wasn't even allowed to play
last year.

BUT...he stated in a story that he was young and immature and has learned from his
mistakes and has grown up.

Sources: Callaway failed pot test at combine

This clown didn't learn shit and anybody that signs him may not have to worry about his
3 hours on the field but they will be terrified by his 21 hours a day off of the field.

His dumb, stupid actions have saved many teams a helluva lot of money.

He has proven he can't be trusted away from the field.

But you’re not following along. The law is stupid therefore he should not have to follow it. Why should never follow laws we deem stupid.

Last edited:

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normally I give these players a pass for a failed weed test.

But given Callaway's prior incidents that lead to him essentially being kicked off the team last season, and the dude has flameout written all over him.

Plus he's a Gaytor, so fuck him.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I quit reading right here since this is factually incorrect. It is 100% about the league rules. If it was not a league rule, nobody would give a shit.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you’re not following along. The law is stupid therefore he should not have to follow it. Why should we ever follow laws we deem stupid.

There are 2 choices in this.

1. Remove the rule.
2. Keep punishing talent and making their product on the field worse because someone smoked a joint.