• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another Browner suspension?

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there are any injuries we don't even have answers for the rest of that game, more or less the season and the run to the SB. This is not good at all. This time of year injuries start to pile up and those guys play physical and hard on every down.

I'd say it is VERY unlikely we win the next 4 in a row. That is murderers row of QB's we are going to face (well at least compared to the rest of our season) and we have this stupidity come up right before we enter it.

Good news is though we have depth in that position.. Were also gonna bring in some help … Teams will basically avoid throwing to Sherman's side but that's where the next guy has to step up and play some good ball…

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there are any injuries we don't even have answers for the rest of that game, more or less the season and the run to the SB. This is not good at all. This time of year injuries start to pile up and those guys play physical and hard on every down.

I'd say it is VERY unlikely we win the next 4 in a row. That is murderers row of QB's we are going to face (well at least compared to the rest of our season) and we have this stupidity come up right before we enter it.

We should be fine if the offense continue to roll like it has been, which I think they will. ;)
In all honesty, the loss of BB and WT3 isn't that big of a deal, just tired of the stupidity.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I realize why people have optimism, but bringing back tru or picking up some other CB that isn't already on a team? Um, they aren't on a team because not only aren't they one of the top sixty something starting corners, nor the 30 something nickles in the league, they also aren't better than any of the hundreds of backups on any of the team.

I'm not saying losing two corners is as bad as losing lynch or wilson, but it isn't without consequence.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I realize why people have optimism, but bringing back tru or picking up some other CB that isn't already on a team? Um, they aren't on a team because not only aren't they one of the top sixty something starting corners, nor the 30 something nickles in the league, they also aren't better than any of the hundreds of backups on any of the team.

I'm not saying losing two corners is as bad as losing lynch or wilson, but it isn't without consequence.

They weren't on the team because the corners position are loaded for this team. Let's not forget that while they're bringing in Winfield and Trufant for workout, we still have Maxwell and Lane whom are extremely talented as well.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They weren't on the team because the corners position are loaded for this team. Let's not forget that while they're bringing in Winfield and Trufant for workout, we still have Maxwell and Lane whom are extremely talented as well.

Yes, I know those guys are ok. I was saying the ones you are now bringing in to back them up weren't good enough to make any other roster in the league and there are some teams out there very thin in the back.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh well, all in on Thurmond! :suds:

......wait he's suspended too :L

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I know those guys are ok. I was saying the ones you are now bringing in to back them up weren't good enough to make any other roster in the league and there are some teams out there very thin in the back.

So bringing these guys shouldn't hurt us at all should it? Help is help. So I'm wondering what kind of "consequences" you're referring to.

Until we see the kind of impact the loss of BB and WT3 have on this team, I'm going to be optimistic and say that we can win every game from here on out. We have Russell Wilson!

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brandon Browner needs to be cut. He no longer has any value to this franchise, ever.

I would say the same for Walter Thurmond if not for the fact that his suspension is only 4 games.

The PED allegations are not only a distraction to the team but make the entire franchise look bad. I don't care what it is you're taking, be it addy, tren or fucking zoloft, DON'T GET CAUGHT.

A lot of fans would attempt to deny the fact that a majority of pro athletes use performance enhancing substances but 95% of the NFL uses them. Why is it that Richard Sherman, Brandon Browner (2x), Walter Thurmond, Bruce Irvin etc. etc. have to be the morons that get caught? Seriously guys, there are plenty of other players who don't get caught. Don't be the fucking idiot that gets caught. If you cannot find a way to get around the testing system, maybe pro sports are not for you.

For christ sake there are plenty of substances that you can take that you don't get caught with. Find testosterone with a shorter ester chain if you must. It may be a bit more expensive and you may have to inject it a bit more but it will clear your system faster than whatever street grade shit you're taking right now. Come on guys, this is the pros, if you're going to use PEDs you pick the right shit. Starting to get the impression our defense has the collective IQ of Curious George.

Last edited by a moderator:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So bringing these guys shouldn't hurt us at all should it? Help is help. So I'm wondering what kind of "consequences" you're referring to.

Until we see the kind of impact the loss of BB and WT3 have on this team, I'm going to be optimistic and say that we can win every game from here on out. We have Russell Wilson!

The consequences are Browner and Thurmond are better than their backups, otherwise they wouldn't be backups. And now if there are any injuries you end up with people who weren't good enough to even be on a roster. That's real.

Seattle Seahawks: The only team in the league to lose by two on a bye week... :L

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The consequences are Browner and Thurmond are better than their backups, otherwise they wouldn't be backups. And now if there are any injuries you end up with people who weren't good enough to even be on a roster. That's real.

Seattle Seahawks: The only team in the league to lose by two on a bye week... :L

We'll see, guys have been known to step up when needed.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, I get why some of our clan are eternal optimists, but if you all aren't just raging pissed off fans over this then what will get you there? THREE DRUG SUSPENSIONS JUST THIS SEASON AND TWO LATE LAST YEAR. THAT'S 5 IN LESS THAN A FULL YEAR.

How many of these do they need to have before you just want to go punch Carroll in the face? I'm way past that point. I'd shit can one of these players and send a message to the others that this isn't going to be tolerated anymore. Abide by the league rules or GTFU and let this team go forward with people serious about winning.

I'm just done with them.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am raging pissed. I was pissed off when the news came out about Thurmond being suspended and I was furious when I heard about BB today. And judging from the majority of the posts on here, people are pissed as well. I also mentioned in numerous posts that it was up to the coaching staff to remind the players not to do anything stupid during their BYE week or during the off-season because it might hurt the team in the future.

BB is most likely done for the Seahawks and no team is gonna even want to touch him after he come back from the suspension because he's now 1 fail test away from a long term suspension.

ErrDayI'mRusselin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am disappointed in Thurmond because he finally got the opportunity to play and he fucks up multiple times by him choosing to still do whatever non ped he has been doing....he is a good player and looked very good in the last two games!

Browner I am pissed off about because Pete and John gave him a fucking raise!!!! AND THIS IS HOW HE REPAYS THEM!!!! THEY DID NOT EVEN HAVE TO GIVE HIM A FUCKING RAISE!!!!! BUT TO SHOW THEIR APPRECIATION FOR HIS HARD WORK FOR LAST SEASON THEY AWARDED HIM WITH A LITTLE RAISE!!! HE TALKS ABOUT HOW HE IS A FAMILY MAN! HE SELFISHLY GETS HIGH WHEN IT ULTIMATELY JEOPARDIZES HIS FAMILIES FINANCIAL WELL BEING NOT TO MENTION HIS FUCKING TEAM. SELFISH POS!!!!

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't saying you weren't pissed, I was saying if anyone isn't pissed what would it take? I wasn't calling you out on that. I was saying I have no room right now for any happy fuzzy feelings or trying to look at things with any type of optimism. I don't even care if we do win the next 4 games. I'm just fucking tired of suspension after suspension year after fucking year. No other team is going through this.

You can't really blame the coaches as they can't hold the players hands and can't be with them 24/7, but they sure can send messages and they have to do something more than what they have done so far because they clearly aren't getting through to them.

I'd just like one full season without some dumb ass selfish player doing something to hurt our team. Just one season. That too much to ask? :gaah:

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God damn it. On the field it's a 'whatever' he was gone for the year anyway, but I'm tired of defending Pete, and he is the one that is going to take the brunt of all of this.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't saying you weren't pissed, I was saying if anyone isn't pissed what would it take? I wasn't calling you out on that. I was saying I have no room right now for any happy fuzzy feelings or trying to look at things with any type of optimism. I don't even care if we do win the next 4 games. I'm just fucking tired of suspension after suspension year after fucking year. No other team is going through this.

You can't really blame the coaches as they can't hold the players hands and can't be with them 24/7, but they sure can send messages and they have to do something more than what they have done so far because they clearly aren't getting through to them.

I'd just like one full season without some dumb ass selfish player doing something to hurt our team. Just one season. That too much to ask? :gaah:

No, they can't hold the players hands for 24/7 but they need to remind them to be smart. Let's face it, we don't exactly have the the most disciplined team and I fully believe this starts with the coaching staff, especially Carroll.

I can't stand anymore of this undisciplined BS as well.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, I get why some of our clan are eternal optimists

It is because anything other than overly delusional optimism about the team is considered negativity or trolling.

Still waiting for the people who were celebrating the Christine Michael pick to come out of the woodwork... You know the same people who called me "negative" for saying he would not beat out Turbin...

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think you blame Pete for this. Not sure what he could have done to prevented this.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, they can't hold the players hands for 24/7 but they need to remind them to be smart. Let's face it, we don't exactly have the the most disciplined team and I fully believe this starts with the coaching staff, especially Carroll.

I can't stand anymore of this undisciplined BS as well.

I don't think it really matters how much discipline a coaching staff uses… There still grown men and there gonna do what they feel they want to do off the field.. Every team goes through this crap because every team has players that have difficulties or selfish behavior off the field.. You hope like heck guys won't but it happens...