• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another Browner suspension?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's a big deal because it's a distraction that we don't need.

Or it could make them more focused on going all the way. Seriously, I think the Seahawks will be even more motivated to perform.

Yeah this sucks no doubt, but I still think the Seahawks can get it done.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browner is being suspended for drug use, not PED's and his appeal was already heard.

He is no longer a Seahawk. Wave bye bye.

Yup, he's done as a Seahawk.

Suspended a year for substance abuse. He and Thurmond can probably walk out the doors together.

Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport
Browner appeal for substance abuse policy already has been heard. Means he won't play again for Seahawks. Also a free agent in March

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if the whole thing turns out to be false and he doesn't get suspended, the fact that this is even being reported, on the heels of the Thurmond suspension, just reinforces the notion some people have that the Seahawks can't win without "help" and honestly, with so many suspensions making their case for them, it's getting harder to shut them out as "haters" or "background noise". I thought we were past this, but I guess we aren't and it pisses me off that we aren't. It pisses me off that these guys don't have more respect for their teammates, coaches, Paul Allen and the fans. I'm tired of talking about this stuff and I'm tired of this team being in the news for this stuff. It's gotta stop.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These suspensions aren't for events that happened in the last few weeks. It takes at least 2-3 months from the time of a dirty test to get to where suspensions are handed down.

Both of these retards got high either near the end of camp or early in the season and both came up dirty on tests.

Why do I call them retards?
Thurmond was already popped once for it. The public doesn't hear about a first offense and there are no suspensions handed down until a second offence for non PED drug use. That makes him a full on retard.
Browner has now had his third failed drug test. THIRD.

Seattle is about to face 4 very strong QB's in 4 straight games and we lose 2/3 of our starting corners for it because they thought they could get high and not have anything happen to them. :gaah:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We now get to face Brees, Kaepernick, Eli Manning, and a red hot Palmer over the next four weeks without either our starting right corner or nickle/corner because they wanted to get high earlier this year.

THANKS A LOT YOU FUCKING SELFISH ASSHOLES.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if the whole thing turns out to be false and he doesn't get suspended, the fact that this is even being reported, on the heels of the Thurmond suspension, just reinforces the notion some people have that the Seahawks can't win without "help" and honestly, with so many suspensions making their case for them, it's getting harder to shut them out as "haters" or "background noise". I thought we were past this, but I guess we aren't and it pisses me off that we aren't. It pisses me off that these guys don't have more respect for their teammates, coaches, Paul Allen and the fans. I'm tired of talking about this stuff and I'm tired of this team being in the news for this stuff. It's gotta stop.

I don't think it's a false report now.
He's not being suspended for PED... he's being suspended for substance abuse. Him and Thurmond probably got high together.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we lose any of the next four games I wouldn't want to be WT3. I know I'll be pointing RIGHT at him and so will about 200k other pissed off fans who are just tired of this stupidity from our players.

GET IT FIXED CARROLL. For the love of football, send a damned message they will understand and start cleaning house of these morons that can't do the right thing.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it's a false report now.
He's not being suspended for PED... he's being suspended for substance abuse.

Yeah, by the time I got done posting that, I read the posts that were written while I was writing it. The whole thing is just pissing me off right now and I say good riddance to Browner. Hopefully the reports of the team meeting with Sherman and Unger essentially saying that anyone that is only out for themselves can let the door hit them on the way out is true. The reputation is going to follow the team regardless, but it's nice that the players finally decided to take a stand against this crap. It's too bad they didn't do this last year.

AZhawks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF is wrong with these guys? Pisses me off to no end, just kick his ass to the curb now. :L

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand why players put themselves in this position. I said the same thing when D-Wash missed the first 4 games this season for the Cardinals. It's like either they don't think the rules apply to them or that they think they are smarter than the people administering the test. These guys only have a small window where they need to follow these rules, why jeopardize your earning potential for a little sticky sticky?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple of dumb asses. Timing does hurt, but what can you do? Still have lots of talent in the secondary, Seahawks should be OK.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple of dumb asses. Timing does hurt, but what can you do? Still have lots of talent in the secondary, Seahawks should be OK.

Getting Winfield on-board should help. The whole thing gives me a headache.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree, should definitely be OK.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tru back as a hawk?

Last edited by a moderator:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If there are any injuries we don't even have answers for the rest of that game, more or less the season and the run to the SB. This is not good at all. This time of year injuries start to pile up and those guys play physical and hard on every down.

I'd say it is VERY unlikely we win the next 4 in a row. That is murderers row of QB's we are going to face (well at least compared to the rest of our season) and we have this stupidity come up right before we enter it.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting busted for Adderall is ridiculous considering you can get a prescription from a doctor and then it's LEGAL to take and the NFL can't suspend you… It's not rocket science …

hawkfan1073

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guess what? With or without Brandon Browner or Walter Thurmond the turd we still have an elite defense, Beastmode and RW3. You REALLY think that one CB position is that important? Plug and play baby, plug and play. Maxwell imo was better than Browner in preseason and we'll find another nickel corner. Hell, play Irvin there for shits and giggles. We are F-I-N-E. Saints don't stand a chance.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting busted for Adderall is ridiculous considering you can get a prescription from a doctor and then it's LEGAL to take and the NFL can't suspend you… It's not rocket science …

This shouldn't be PED or Adderall related. This falls under the same substance policy as Walter Thurmond, which many assumed to be weed. The year suspension for Browner he is a repeat offender.

What's concerning is that he's been in the NFL substance abuse program since 2005 while with the Broncos. The guy never learn.

Last edited by a moderator:

hawkfan1073

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"This fucking guy" just became "That fucking guy"

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This shouldn't be PED or Adderall related. This falls under the same substance policy as Walter Thurmond, which many assumed to be weed. The year suspension for Browner he is a repeat offender.

What's concerning is that he's been in the NFL substance abuse program since 2005 while with the Broncos. The guy never learn.

And Thurmond is on his second pinch as well. It would seem none of these fools learn. Then WT3 goes on twitter and complains about the backlash? I mean really?