• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And the plot thickens

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
"I wasn't lying. I was just working The Judge, brother!"

In all seriousness, I feel terrible for Hulk. He's obviously a flawed person who's made some mistakes, but I hate seeing an Icon of my childhood (or anyone else for that matter) go down like this. What he said on that video was gross but it could have been a moment of weakness with a complicated situation involving his daughter. He also might be a closet racist and bad guy getting caught in the act. It's tough to say without knowing all the details or knowing him personally. The whole situation is hard for me to understand.

On the perjury charge there seems to be really limited information other than Hulk might be in trouble. Have to wait and see on that

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lost all respect for Hogan during that situation where is son practically killed his childhood friend in a car crash because he was being a dumbass and hulk didn't seem to want any blame put on his son.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lost all respect for Hogan during that situation where is son practically killed his childhood friend in a car crash because he was being a dumbass and hulk didn't seem to want any blame put on his son.

Wasn't just not putting the blame on his son, I remember watching some clip where Nick's lawyer was talking Hulk through saying it was all the other kid's fault and he agreed. I don't put a whole ton into that because that's his son and parents do fucked up shit to protect their kids from trouble.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeez. I don't think I've ever seen any one human, especially a celebrity, have such a huge downward spiral like this. First the racist thing comes out, and it's just gotten worse since then...now he might be facing jail time.