• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

An Inconvenient Truth About Washington....

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU played ?

Jacksonville State?
Southern Miss?

And they actually beat a #23 ranked (Over rated) 3-4 Ole Miss team! Not ranked anymore.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just try to enjoy the season, rather than being this southern idiot that you represent.

UW may lose, I can accept that, but they might win out playing top 25 teams the rest of the way (except ASU).
That would be 4 top 25 wins in the next 5 games.

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just try to enjoy the season, rather than being this southern idiot that you represent.

UW may lose, I can accept that, but they might win out playing top 25 teams the rest of the way (except ASU).
That would be 4 top 25 wins in the next 5 games.

Look knucklehead....

I actually wish they run the fucking table ! I've said as much in this very thread !

This thread was never actually intended to disparage Washington. It was originally made to expose the new system CFB uses to select the playoff contenders.

I actually tried very hard to explain that in the first few pages....but after seeing the butthurt from the PAC fans I decided to let them continue to show themselves.

Bayou Tiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to use someone to make the point didn't I ?

Name another team with such weak competition as Washington in the top 5 !

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...They beat a bunch of cupcakes !

Really ! That's all they've done !

It's the conference opponents though...

The PAC12 Exposed !

I actually wish they run the fucking table ! I've said as much in this very thread ! (Bullshit)

This thread was never actually intended to disparage (Bullshit) Washington.

Nice try.

You ever been to the Seattle area?
I visited New Orleans on vacation, and loved it. Great time if you get home by 11pm.

Bayou Tiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice try.

You ever been to the Seattle area?
I visited New Orleans on vacation, and loved it. Great time if you get home by 11pm.

Actually I did try and steer it towards the system. I'm not going back 42 pages to find it. Some of the Husky fans saw it though.

My son was stationed in Bellingham while in the service and we went visit him and his wife and kids.

Beautiful ! Absolutely stunning scenery.

NOLA is a dump. I've lived there before, my Mom's from there and her family still lives in and around the NOLA area.

Bayou Tiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington may be the cinderella team this season. I actually hope they do run the table. I certainly don't want Bama to win it all again !

:gaah:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington would whoop LSU like a redheaded stepchild this year.

Yeah, because LSU doesn't have a running back to expose Washington as Utah and Arizona did. And Lord knows -- Washington is more talented than Bama on offense. So they would run up the score like Bama did.

How about this -- name the top defense and where they rank that Washington has played?

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I did try and steer it towards the system. I'm not going back 42 pages to find it. Some of the Husky fans saw it though.

My son was stationed in Bellingham while in the service and we went visit him and his wife and kids.

Beautiful ! Absolutely stunning scenery.

NOLA is a dump. I've lived there before, my Mom's from there and her family still lives in and around the NOLA area.

Going to a movie with my brother. "The Accountant"
I'll be back later.

Enjoy your day.
Thank You To ALL the current and past members of the Military.
Thanks for your Service.
The USA is what it is because of ALL the Military Members.

Bayou Tiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to a movie with my brother. "The Accountant"
I'll be back later.

Enjoy your day.
Thank You To ALL the current and past members of the Military.
Thanks for your Service.
The USA is what it is because of ALL the Military Members.

That movie is on my bucket list. Have fun and enjoy yourself.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Arizona shot themselves in the foot over and over and they lost in OT. That's also a fact. If you mean ugly game where your defense could not stop their offense, then yes you are correct. We aren't knocking them, but you are trying to pretend like they were in control of the game and that is completely untrue.
Nowhere did I say that, but go ahead and make up anything you like.

UW's defense did struggle against the run. Anyone that says otherwise is lying or didn't watch it. Never suggested otherwise.

And yet they had several chances in the 3rd and 4th quarter to pull away and put the game to bed and time after time failed to do so. Not because the other team forced them into errors, but because they committed a bunch of dumb mental mistake kind of penalties, missed a normally make-able FG, and otherwise just didn't play as sharply as they had earlier.

There is nothing there you can cite as false. That is 100% true.

Why some of you are so stuck on that game is beyond me. They didn't play at their best and still won on the road. So what?

We will find out a lot tomorrow. If they lose to USC then they aren't nearly as good as advertised right? And if they win in a bloodbath they earn at least a little more respect. They also will get to face two more ranked teams before reaching the playoffs as long as they don't trip up and lose somewhere. They have by FAR the most difficult road left among the top teams. It will all take care of itself one way or another.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what is taking so long on the articles where the national pundits talked about how Washington outplayed the final score :pound:
Right, so it couldn't be that I'm at work and actually had to go work right? :L

Are you really this stupid, or is it an act?

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Big 10, unlike most years, is head and shoulders above the Pac 12. One of the main factors is the Big 10 plays more defense while this year the Pac is looking more like the Big 12.

Also, UW's non-conference is brutal. Ohio St scheduled a powerhouse in Oklahoma.

"Powerhouse"????:scratch: Outside of Sooner fan's small minds who else would call Okie a "Powerhouse"?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, so it couldn't be that I'm at work and actually had to go work right? :L

Are you really this stupid, or is it an act?

Yet here you are posting, and still NOTHING.