• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

An Inconvenient Truth About Washington....

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for your opinion on what Penn St would do but the PAC is the weakest P5 conference. Fact. Keep playing those cupcakes and talking shit
That's exactly what Pitt was thinking when they were celebrating their win over Pedo St.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for your opinion on what Penn St would do but the PAC is the weakest P5 conference. Fact. Keep playing those cupcakes and talking shit

Is it the strongest? Doubtful, but it's every bit as strong as the B1G. Just the names are different with the leaders in the Pac except $C which has been playing ball since their QB change. The B1G has Michigan and Ohio State..that's it. Penn State is the Arizona game to UW except UW won.

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it the strongest? Doubtful, but it's every bit as strong as the B1G. Just the names are different with the leaders in the Pac except $C which has been playing ball since their QB change. The B1G has Michigan and Ohio State..that's it. Penn State is the Arizona game to UW except UW won.

Yeah Shane isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but he still remains a tool...

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You do know -- 3 of the top 7 teams are from the B1G and 4 of the top 12. And Penn State has been through enough -- they don't need to be insulted anymore by comparing them to Arizona. PSU is 7-2. Arizona is 2-7.

So while I'm sure the PAC fans want to defend their conference. This year isn't one of those times.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do know -- 3 of the top 7 teams are from the B1G and 4 of the top 12. And Penn State has been through enough -- they don't need to be insulted anymore by comparing them to Arizona. PSU is 7-2. Arizona is 2-7.

So while I'm sure the PAC fans want to defend their conference. This year isn't one of those times.

It's not "defending the conference" it's facts. Wisconsin would be Stanford if they were in this conference, no QB equals no success...ask the most talented team in the conference, and Nebraska, ha they are Arizona if they played in the Pac 12. Penn State is just a team, not good not bad..but they got up for one game against a far superior team just like Arizona did except Ohio State lost.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not "defending the conference" it's facts. Wisconsin would be Stanford if they were in this conference, no QB equals no success...ask the most talented team in the conference, and Nebraska, ha they are Arizona if they played in the Pac 12. Penn State is just a team, not good not bad..but they got up for one game against a far superior team just like Arizona did except Ohio State lost.

Maybe you don't know the definition of fact.

Fact is -- 3 of the top 7 ranked teams are in the B1G and 4 of the top 12

What you gave is an opinion. I can say without hesitation though -- mentioning 2-7 Arizona and 7-2 Penn State in the same breath is worthless. It'd be like saying Michigan State and USC are comparable.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What you gave is an opinion. I can say without hesitation though -- mentioning 2-7 Arizona and 7-2 Penn State in the same breath is worthless. It'd be like saying Michigan State and USC are comparable.

I don't think you get it, you have 4 of the top 12 ranked teams but you only have 2 good teams in your conference, you got 2, we got 1 but Wisconsin, Nebraska and Penn State are average teams and none of them would be anything but tops a 4 conference win team if they played in the Pac 12.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you get it, you have 4 of the top 12 ranked teams but you only have 2 good teams in your conference, you got 2, we got 1 but Wisconsin, Nebraska and Penn State are average teams and none of them would be anything but tops a 4 conference win team if they played in the Pac 12.

And what you don't get is. That is an opinion and nothing else. And the opinion of the coaches and AP disagree with your opinion -- though I'm sure u know much more than they do.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what you don't get is. That is an opinion and nothing else. And the opinion of the coaches and AP disagree with your opinion -- though I'm sure u know much more than they do.

So you're trying to rebuttal my opinion with polls based on opinions? Genius. What next, are you going to tell me Michigan is better than Washington based off of GA's that vote for the coaches polls and secretaries in the AP poll?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're trying to rebuttal my opinion with polls based on opinions? Genius. What next, are you going to tell me Michigan is better than Washington based off of GA's that vote for the coaches polls and secretaries in the AP poll?
I'm saying a team who lost to eastern washington wouldn't be undefeated in the B1G. That should tell you how strong the PAC is this year

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So the top 25 rankings are meaningless?:noidea:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And also those opinions from the coaches and the AP are people whose job it is to evaluate talent and teams. I'm going to go out on a limb and say they know SLIGHTLY more than the casual fan from sports SportsHoopla.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And also those opinions from the coaches and the AP are people whose job it is to evaluate talent and teams. I'm going to go out on a limb and say they know SLIGHTLY more than the casual fan from sports SportsHoopla.
AMEN!!!

TROJAN-MAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:L

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't look now but Pedo St. is currently losing to B1G 10 powerhouse Indiana.
Is that like PAC 12 powerhouses like Washington going to OT with Arizona or Washington State losing to Eastern Washington And Boise State. But they are 6-0 in the PAC. :pound:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If 2-7 Arizona is comparable to 7-2 Penn State. What would be any different with 3-7 Michigan State and 6-3 USC?

I just made the comparison to show how ridiculous his comparison is

TROJAN-MAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If 2-7 Arizona is comparable to 7-2 Penn State. What would be any different with 3-7 Michigan State and 6-3 USC?

I just made the comparison to show how ridiculous his comparison is

Michigan St has ZERO conference wins

TROJAN-MAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it game time yet, damn this has been a long day