• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama's Tim Williams and failed drug test

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: @ teams getting blown out by Alabama complaining where the game was played like it mattered at all.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fact. The reason is because SEC teams are constantly over rated and ranked high to start the season and it takes forever for them to drop out of the rankings . That allos SEC teams to play trucking schools all at hme and piece of shit garbage games late in November. Alabama has only traveled to and OCC house to play four times in twelve years. While USC has a history of playing medium to large programs and going to their house not like pussy SEC schools.

Same shit that's been debunked over and over.

It's always extra funny when it's a USC fan doing the talking when USC is probably the most over-ranked team of all time.

If Alabama had played USC @ USC, how many of the 46 points you lost by would have been different? :lol:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you're getting it. When a conference does not play a 9 game conference schedule. And plays an extra mid major or FCS team. It has a ripple effect. Which reflects in the conferences rankings. And in essence gives a false perception they are better than they actually are.Asude from the Clemson loss SC and Washington wound up being the highest ranked teams Alabama played.Both neutral site btw

So, you think the difference and reason Alabama has a higher SoS over USC is because of 8 potential extra wins across all 12 of their game opponents?

Let's do a little math. Alabama plays 8 SEC opponents every year, who each have 12 game schedules. Which means Alabama's SEC opponents play 96 games on the year.

And yet it's these 8 games that have such a large impact? That's 7.68% of the SEC games that you are worried about?

That's not even considering the fact that if those extra SEC games were played, it's also a guaranteed win for 7 SEC teams. And it's not like Vandy, Kentucky etc is likely to take those wins.

But it gets better! Since Alabama plays in the SEC West and the only extra games that could be added are SEC East games, the SEC West is going to win most of those games. Which means you are really only talking about 2 or 3 games difference max most years - at best.

Less than 3%.

:lol: It's funny watching people make up excuses to cover their butthurt while being ignorant as fuck.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luckily for the SEC they get a boatload of teams ranked in the preseason so when they lose they don't drop much.

This is a myth that was proven false a few years ago by Yahoo sports. They did the math and the SEC actually fell more on losses than any other conference, and also gained less for wins than other conferences.

Try again.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you think the difference and reason Alabama has a higher SoS over USC is because of 8 potential extra wins across all 12 of their game opponents?

Let's do a little math. Alabama plays 8 SEC opponents every year, who each have 12 game schedules. Which means Alabama's SEC opponents play 96 games on the year.

And yet it's these 8 games that have such a large impact? That's 7.68% of the SEC games that you are worried about?

That's not even considering the fact that if those extra SEC games were played, it's also a guaranteed win for 7 SEC teams. And it's not like Vandy, Kentucky etc is likely to take those wins.

But it gets better! Since Alabama plays in the SEC West and the only extra games that could be added are SEC East games, the SEC West is going to win most of those games. Which means you are really only talking about 2 or 3 games difference max most years - at best.

Less than 3%.

:lol: It's funny watching people make up excuses to cover their butthurt while being ignorant as fuck.
KAR4QQc.gif

Get back to me when the marijuana cupcakes are ready :dhd:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KAR4QQc.gif

Get back to me when the marijuana cupcakes are ready :dhd:

It'll be between 6 and 52 minutes.

Were you even alive the last time USC beat Alabama? I bet not.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I was alive. Were you alive the last time USC played an FCS team?

Nope, but I was alive this year when the FCS team we played gave us a better game than USC. Does that count?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, but I was alive this year when the FCS team we played gave us a better game than USC. Does that count?
No if Bama stopped scheduling cupcakes and started scheduling home and homes. Against quality opponents it would. Have you ever been to an Alabama game? I know their afraid to leave the SEC region and all. Hell I've even seen SC play Syracuse at Giants Stadium. They aren't afraid :noidea:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No if Bama stopped scheduling cupcakes and started scheduling home and homes. Against quality opponents it would. Have you ever been to an Alabama game? I know their afraid to leave the SEC region and all. Hell I've even seen SC okay at Giants Stadium. They aren't afraid :noidea:

Oh yeah, so if the game had been played in LA you would have won?

:lol:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, so if the game had been played in LA you would have won?

:lol:
Did I say that? I stated a fact Alabama is afraid to schedule home and homes. The last SEC team I remember that had the balls to schedule a hime and home with SC was Arkansas. The cupcakes won't make a difference anymore.With the play offs and SC back on top .Bama won't be able to duck SC. The SEC myth will just continue to be broken

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I say that? I stated a fact Alabama is afraid to schedule home and homes. The last SEC team I remember that had the balls to schedule a hime and home with SC was Arkansas. The cupcakes won't make a difference anymore.With the play offs and SC back on top .Bama won't be able to duck SC. The SEC myth will just continue to be broken

Looked to me like USC jumped at the neutral site offer when given to them.

But I can't stop laughing that you call a 10-3 season being on top. The worst season Alabama has had in the past 8 years was 10-3. SEC coaches get fired for 10-3 seasons.

tumblr_mudtn4e5px1syeot2o1_500.gif

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looked to me like USC jumped at the neutral site offer when given to them.

But I can't stop laughing that you call a 10-3 season being on top. The worst season Alabama has had in the past 10 years was 10-3. SEC coaches get fired for 10-3 seasons.

tumblr_mudtn4e5px1syeot2o1_500.gif
We know But SEC..... :laugh3:SC and Washington were was Bama's highest ranked wins.And that was without Darnold and against an injured Browning :dhd: I see why you schedule cupcakes. I don't know if y'all can handle a 9 game conference schedule.
DXwjJ3p.gif

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crushing comeback. This thread is sure to reach epic status now. Please, stop, I don't know if I can take it anymore.
You mean I don't get to hear more excuses. For avoiding actual competition playing a 9 game conference schedule.Fearing travel and home and homes.And scheduling an FCS team as an extra bye week. To manipulate rankings in an over rated conference? Woo Hoo :yahoo:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean I don't get to hear more excuses. For avoiding actual competition playing a 9 game conference schedule.Fearing travel and home and homes.And scheduling an FCS team as an extra bye week. To manipulate rankings in an over rated conference? Woo Hoo :yahoo:

All that and $2 will get you a coke.