• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama's Tim Williams and failed drug test

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who doesn't like watching women's gymnastics? The black eyes and broken noses on the Oklahoma and FSU gymnasts is a little distracting.
Good thing no OU football player has ever been associated to with the gymnastics program.
920x920.jpg
:L

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just impressed that the guy who makes gifs making fun of other posters dead family members is trying to take some sort of moral high ground. :noidea:
Dont you try to compare dead family members to FCS teams. Apples to oranges and we know which is worse, FCS teams.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just impressed that the guy who makes gifs making fun of other posters dead family members is trying to take some sort of moral high ground. :noidea:
Glass houses and karma en such.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it's easier for him to pretend people are "mad" about his "trolling" rather than acknowledge the real reason people don't like him. Which is extra funny considering how lame his material is.

Although to be honest, I didn't really care for him a ton even before then, I just felt sorry for him. He kind of creeped me out with how much ass he kisses and the way he attaches himself to people. I figured he must be really lonely IRL, so I was nice.

After that whole shit show with him and doobs, I tried for awhile to just ignore him when he typed at me. I was thinking he would just go away, especially after he melted and trashed everyone here(funny enough, kissing doobs ass all the way) - but nope.

hqdefault.jpg

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its stupid to waste all that money because you can't quit smoking weed for the biggest job interview of your life. With that being said, I have a problem with the idea that depending on how liberal or conservative a coach is impacting whether or not a kid is suspended for pot. Personally I believe drinking is worse since it makes people go into clubs and bars, and a much greater chance of conflict. Not to mention their is a chance of drinking and driving. If kids are sitting in their appartment smoking, they are of no harm to themselves or anyone else.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know...USC was our cupcake opener... just saying...
I give Bama credit. And if not for that game SC may not have had the season they had.if they didn't get beat down SC may have never went with Darnold so fast. It was a great year. I'm still flying high from that Rose Bowl. Signing day was great. Hoping to see y'all again but in the play offs next year. How are you doing with the Girl Scout cookies? Hope you've been doing well :suds:

TemptressToo

The Godmother
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,242.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give Bama credit. And if not for that game SC may not have had the season they had.if they didn't get beat down SC may have never went with Darnold so fast. It was a great year. I'm still flying high from that Rose Bowl. Signing day was great. Hoping to see y'all again but in the play offs next year. How are you doing with the Girl Scout cookies? Hope you've been doing well :suds:
Still deep in cookie season. Two more weekends of booth sales. Supposed to rain this weekend though, which is causing me anxiety.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its stupid to waste all that money because you can't quit smoking weed for the biggest job interview of your life. With that being said, I have a problem with the idea that depending on how liberal or conservative a coach is impacting whether or not a kid is suspended for pot. Personally I believe drinking is worse since it makes people go into clubs and bars, and a much greater chance of conflict. Not to mention their is a chance of drinking and driving. If kids are sitting in their appartment smoking, they are of no harm to themselves or anyone else.
I agree 100% Williams this year Tunsil last year. Karrington suspended for the national championship for Oregon against OSU. It's a huge hit especially come the draft. Especially given their substance abuse policy. It is something NFL coaches have to take into consideration. Maybe it's time more college coaches start putting a little more emphasis on it. I know Helton discusses all aspects of the draft. With players who may declare and seniors.Start early in their college careers and follow the process through so they have their best shot imo.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still deep in cookie season. Two more weekends of booth sales. Supposed to rain this weekend though, which is causing me anxiety.
I'll donate more when I get home if that helps. Hopefully you get more donations. It's for the military it's a good cause.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's easier for him to pretend people are "mad" about his "trolling" rather than acknowledge the real reason people don't like him. Which is extra funny considering how lame his material is.

Although to be honest, I didn't really care for him a ton even before then, I just felt sorry for him. He kind of creeped me out with how much ass he kisses and the way he attaches himself to people. I figured he must be really lonely IRL, so I was nice.

After that whole shit show with him and doobs, I tried for awhile to just ignore him when he typed at me. I was thinking he would just go away, especially after he melted and trashed everyone here(funny enough, kissing doobs ass all the way) - but nope.

hqdefault.jpg
Irony lol I don't blame you for deflecting tho. Easier than discussing not playing a 9 game schedule. Or the impact of a failed drug test. Pertaining to the program or ones future in the NFL. Also pretty sure you were told to drop the water cooler junk and stay on topic in another thread :yawn:

Last edited:

TemptressToo

The Godmother
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,242.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll donate more when I get home if that helps. Hopefully you get more donations. It's for the military it's a good cause.
Anyone that would like to either donate or order some cookies online will help. :) You did a lot already though, so totally up to you.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone that would like to either donate or order some cookies online will help. :) You did a lot already though, so totally up to you.
I'm always happy to help.The majority of my family was military. It's good to give back. But I'm not chanting SEC :dhd:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh stop lying. You're not flying high from the Rose Bowl, you're flying high from the weed.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh stop lying. You're not flying high from the Rose Bowl, you're flying high from the weed.
That SC Penn State game was an adrenaline high. I'm not sure any SC fans didn't go full Harbaugh watching that game

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also pretty sure you were told to drop the water cooler junk and stay on topic in another thread :yawn:

He didn't bring it up, I did. Go cry to a mod like you usually do if you don't like it.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't bring it up, I did. Go cry to a mod like you usually do if you don't like it.
I'm not crying. I don't have to like everyone. However my opinion on anyone is not relevant to the topic or cfb boards. And I have respect for Shaggy an the board if he asks us to do something. I will respect his wishes and rules. If you want to discuss the topic thats fine.You're thoughts on how this will effect Tim Williams draft stock.How it relates to others who have failed drug tests before the draft.Or how it may have further repercussions in regards to Alabama football that's fine. If not don't expect a reply I'll be doing my part staying on topic as we were directed :suds:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not crying. I don't have to like everyone. However my opinion on anyone is not relevant to the topic or cfb boards. And I have respect for Shaggy if he asks us to do something. I will respect his wishes and rules. If you want to discuss the topic thats fine.You're thoughts on how this will effect Tim Williams draft stock.How it relates to others who have failed drug tests before the draft.Or how it may have further repercussions in regards to Alabama football that's fine. If not don't expect a reply I'll be doing my part staying on topic as we were directed :suds:
What you think is fine means absolutely nothing. Go fuck yourself.