• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL AFC Playoff Teams

Which teams will make the playoffs in the AFC?

• Steelers

• Patriots

• Jaguars

• Chiefs

• Titans

• Bills

• Ravens

• Raiders

• Dolphins

• Jets

• 1 or more of the other 6 teams (HOU, CIN, LAC, DEN, IND, CLE)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can easily see a 8-8 and 7-9 making the playoffs.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is, they have the Texans, Colts, and Bengals at home; plus the Browns on the road.
Oh I know but I could easily see them lose the Texans and Bengals games . The Ravens just don't do anything well, where you can think " they've got weaknesses but as long as they do ______ they'll be ok". The Raiders have that , even the Chargers. Baltimore is blah.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I know but I could easily see them lose the Texans and Bengals games . The Ravens just don't do anything well, where you can think " they've got weaknesses but as long as they do ______ they'll be ok". The Raiders have that , even the Chargers. Baltimore is blah.
What works in the Ravens favor though is they already beat the Raiders so it's a guaranteed tiebreaker. Houston offensively looks lost without Watson so I think Baltimore wins next week. I think they go into that last week at least 7-8. I don't see them losing to either Cleveland or Indy, and they'll just have to beat 1 of the Packers, Lions, Texans, and Steelers.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Titans don't get in then they need to clean house. That's a team that has had a boatload of awesome draft picks lately

Man for man I like JAX roster better, especially DEF. TN has Adoree Jackson but otherwise not too many play makers on the back end. Byard imo is having a career yr. It will be a tall task for him to repeat half of his '17 INT production next year.

Something should happen if they don't make the playoff though.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ravens will be most people's pick but their offense is bad and I can't even see a way they get hot, the ceiling for them is 9 wins. That's if everything goes right . I've got them at 7-9 because I don't trust them at all

With their win over OAK week 5, 9 wins would all but seal it for BAL.

I agree 100% on their OFC, but their DEF imo is better than OAK, and the schedule is not too daunting. I think they're averaging around 21 pts a gm...will 21 hold up @ GB w/ Hundley? Or home vs HOU?, @ CLE, IND, CIN.

My point is idt their OFC has to be much better than it has been to win 5 games.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did the playoff predictor, and there is a decent chance we go into the final week of the season with 5 teams in the AFC at 7-8 and another at 8-7.

Baltimore (4-5):
@Green Bay-L
Houston-W
Detroit-L
@Pittsburgh-L
@Cleveland-W
Indianapolis-W

Tennessee (6-4):
@Indianapolis-L
Houston-W
@Arizona-L
@SanFran-W
LA Rams-L

Buffalo (5-4):
@LA Chargers-L
@Kansas City-L
New England-L
Indianapolis-W
Miami-W
@New England-L

LA Chargers (3-6):
Buffalo-W
@Dallas-L
Cleveland-W
Washington-W
@Kansas City-L
@NY Jets-W

Oakland (4-5):
New England-L
Denver-W
NY Giants-W
@Kansas City-L
Dallas-W
@Philadelphia-L

Denver (3-6):
Cincinnati-W
@Oakland-L
@Miami-W
NY Jets-W
@Indianapolis-W
@Washington-L

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders are in probably the weakest tiebreaker spot since they lost to the Titans, Ravens, and Bills.

Edit: They beat the Titans, but losses to the Ravens and Bills is still not good for them at the end of the year.

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First 5 are easy . I went Raiders at 6 just because they've got the best upside even though the schedule is tough. I think 8-8 is going to do it

I also think the Bills will tank, leaving the Raiders or Ravens to choose from. At some point the Raiders may wake up and become the team they were last season.

I am concerned that we could have another team make the playoffs at 7-9 this year. That should never happen.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also think the Bills will tank, leaving the Raiders or Ravens to choose from. At some point the Raiders may wake up and become the team they were last season.

I am concerned that we could have another team make the playoffs at 7-9 this year. That should never happen.
Well if it's the wild card team there really is nothing they can do about it. It's not like they would be getting in over a team with a better record.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man for man I like JAX roster better, especially DEF..
I like the Titans QB and Offensive line more. Maybe TE.

I don't think Mariota is very super but its the difference between someone like Andy Dalton and whoever the Browns have starting at QB at any given time.

Titans run game is solid, overall. When people talk about QBs in a good spot, Mariota should be near the top of the list.

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And they want to add a 7th playoff team to each conference...which is a terrible idea.

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And they want to add a 7th playoff team to each conference...which is a terrible idea.

Right. They don't have enough quality players for the teams they've got, and now they want to put more shitty teams in the playoffs?

59% of the teams are under .500 right now. They need to fix the losing teams before they can ask us to watch them.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right. They don't have enough quality players for the teams they've got, and now they want to put more shitty teams in the playoffs?

59% of the teams are under .500 right now. They need to fix the losing teams before they can ask us to watch them.
They'll never fix the Browns.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the Titans QB and Offensive line more. Maybe TE.

I don't think Mariota is very super but its the difference between someone like Andy Dalton and whoever the Browns have starting at QB at any given time.

Titans run game is solid, overall. When people talk about QBs in a good spot, Mariota should be near the top of the list.

Agreed, there are some pcs TN has I would prefer...I'm sure TN would like to have had the game stay close to keep the run game in play...but from from what I can see, they are a pretty good run blocking OL, but pass blocking is not their strong suit yet.

Delanie Walker could play TE on my team any day. He's quietly been a very good player for a long time, still capable of 1000 yd production.

Mariota is going thru a bit of what really set Bortles back...INTs. But if I had the choice like Mariota.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not sure what more they can do...the draft, waivers, cap/FA are all slanted towards the worst teams....imo the team that really should be ashamed of their FO work...Chargers...arguably a top 10 QB of his peer group the last decade...the last 10 win season...2009.

A 7th playoff team just like the 18 game schedule...pure money grab.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, there are some pcs TN has I would prefer...I'm sure TN would like to have had the game stay close to keep the run game in play...but from from what I can see, they are a pretty good run blocking OL, but pass blocking is not their strong suit yet.

Delanie Walker could play TE on my team any day. He's quietly been a very good player for a long time, still capable of 1000 yd production.

Mariota is going thru a bit of what really set Bortles back...INTs. But if I had the choice like Mariota.
I do think that Mariota's stat line against the Steelers should have been 2 Tds and 3 INTs instead of the 1 TD and 4 INTs but drops happen.

I mentioned he had a staredown problem in the other thread. I'm not sure if thats every game or not because I only see him about once a year but Mariota still looks like he hasnt fully developed yet and thats a bad sign for a franchise Qb. I think he is smack dab in the middle of Andy Dalton 'good enough to always keep his job' territory.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think that Mariota's stat line against the Steelers should have been 2 Tds and 3 INTs instead of the 1 TD and 4 INTs but drops happen.

I mentioned he had a staredown problem in the other thread. I'm not sure if thats every game or not because I only see him about once a year but Mariota still looks like he hasnt fully developed yet and thats a bad sign for a franchise Qb. I think he is smack dab in the middle of Andy Dalton 'good enough to always keep his job' territory.

Yeah, he stared down the pick by Davis (28) for sure. Sensabaugh I think was part scheme that fooled him...based on the presnap look, he most likely thought the CB was in off coverage base because the S rolled up, to the QB that means no help over the top. But last minute the S rolled back out meaning the CB had the off the line coverage with help over the top...QB wasn't expecting tight coverage, it was an easy pick.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went with the obvious top 4 ( or at least, it seems to be the consensus div winners), Steelers, Pats, Chiefs, Jags. Then for the WC, I still think the Titans will get in and I went with the Dolphins. No real reason, just a gut feeling and everybody is such a crap shoot. Crap being the operative word. 8-8 a distinct possibility for sure.