• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL AFC Playoff Teams

Which teams will make the playoffs in the AFC?

• Steelers

• Patriots

• Jaguars

• Chiefs

• Titans

• Bills

• Ravens

• Raiders

• Dolphins

• Jets

• 1 or more of the other 6 teams (HOU, CIN, LAC, DEN, IND, CLE)

Results are only viewable after voting.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think they will too. But they would still be 6-5
they will also lose to Texans 57- 14 wasn't all Watson , jags and rams that is 4 loses . ravens are a very poor team .

soxfan148927

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they will also lose to Texans 57- 14 wasn't all Watson , jags and rams that is 4 loses . ravens are a very poor team .
I don't think the Ravens are a bad team. Jaguars might not have anything to play for the final week too. But I guess we'll see. I don't think the Titans go 2-4 and I don't think the Ravens go worse than 4-2.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
colts last 6 are all winnable
I don't think the Ravens are a bad team. Jaguars might not have anything to play for the final week too. But I guess we'll see. I don't think the Titans go 2-4 and I don't think the Ravens go worse than 4-2.

colts D is a unit messing first 7 weeks they was almost last in everything but run D . last 3 weeks they are a top 10 D . clayton(bob sanders only bigger ) is the colts jj watt . simon is back after 5 weeks off . colts have the talent to run the table . but like all teams we lose jacoby we are done plus we have chucky as coach only reason this team is 3-7 just as easy could have been 7-3 . no matter what the colts are on the way up . I would prefer luck next year but jacoby has advanced so far needs to work on getting rid of ball and screen passes

soxfan148927

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
colts last 6 are all winnable

colts D is a unit messing first 7 weeks they was almost last in everything but run D . last 3 weeks they are a top 10 D . clayton(bob sanders only bigger ) is the colts jj watt . simon is back after 5 weeks off . colts have the talent to run the table . but like all teams we lose jacoby we are done plus we have chucky as coach only reason this team is 3-7 just as easy could have been 7-3 . no matter what the colts are on the way up . I would prefer luck next year but jacoby has advanced so far needs to work on getting rid of ball and screen passes
They're 3-3 in one-possession games. So it's not like they are getting unlucky. Only way they go 7-3 is if they win all their one possession games, plus the game against the Titans that was tied halfway through the 4th. In that case I would say 7-3 was playing over their heads.

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like most people were generally accurate with these. Titans seem to be the most unsure of the teams getting the most votes.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Titans are in if they win or the Bills AND Chargers lose.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your welcome in advance....

If the Ravens win, they are in no matter what.
If the Bills win and the Ravens, Titans and Chargers lose: #5 Bills, #6 Ravens
If the Chargers win and the Ravens, Titans and Bills lose: #5 Ravens, #6 Chargers
If the Titans win and the Ravens, Chargers and Bills lose: #5 Titans, #6 Ravens
If the Bills and Titans win and the Chargers and Ravens lose: #5 Titans, #6 Bills
If the Bills and Chargers win and the Titans and Ravens lose: #5 Bills, #6 Ravens
If the Chargers and Titans win and the Bills and Ravens lose: #5 Titans, #6 Ravens
If the Bills, Chargers and Titans win and the Ravens lose: #5 Titans, #6 Bills
If the Bills, Chargers and Ravens win and the Titans lose: #5 Ravens, #6 Chargers
If the Chargers, Titans and Ravens win and the Bills lose: #5 Ravens, #6 Titans
If the Titans, Bills and Ravens win and the Chargers lose: #5 Ravens, #6 Titans
If the Titans, Bills, Ravens and Chargers all win: #5 Ravens, #6 Titans

Jags are probably gonna rest their starters so the Titans SHOULD win. The Ravens hold their own playoff hopes in their hands and the only way the Ravens don't make the playoffs is if they lose and the Bills AND Titans win.

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your welcome in advance....

If the Ravens win, they are in no matter what.
If the Bills win and the Ravens, Titans and Chargers lose: #5 Bills, #6 Ravens
If the Chargers win and the Ravens, Titans and Bills lose: #5 Ravens, #6 Chargers
If the Titans win and the Ravens, Chargers and Bills lose: #5 Titans, #6 Ravens
If the Bills and Titans win and the Chargers and Ravens lose: #5 Titans, #6 Bills
If the Bills and Chargers win and the Titans and Ravens lose: #5 Bills, #6 Ravens
If the Chargers and Titans win and the Bills and Ravens lose: #5 Titans, #6 Ravens
If the Bills, Chargers and Titans win and the Ravens lose: #5 Titans, #6 Bills
If the Bills, Chargers and Ravens win and the Titans lose: #5 Ravens, #6 Chargers
If the Chargers, Titans and Ravens win and the Bills lose: #5 Ravens, #6 Titans
If the Titans, Bills and Ravens win and the Chargers lose: #5 Ravens, #6 Titans
If the Titans, Bills, Ravens and Chargers all win: #5 Ravens, #6 Titans

Jags are probably gonna rest their starters so the Titans SHOULD win. The Ravens hold their own playoff hopes in their hands and the only way the Ravens don't make the playoffs is if they lose and the Bills AND Titans win.
I read on rotoworld that the Jags planned on playing their starters. As a Jags fan I'd love to see them beat Tennessee because I can't stand them. However, since the Jags will play the #6 seed and I believe that would likely be Tennessee if they win then I kinda hope the Titans do win, because I think they're garbage for a playoff team and I'd love to see Jacksonville get that kind of playoff matchup.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read on rotoworld that the Jags planned on playing their starters. As a Jags fan I'd love to see them beat Tennessee because I can't stand them. However, since the Jags will play the #6 seed and I believe that would likely be Tennessee if they win then I kinda hope the Titans do win, because I think they're garbage for a playoff team and I'd love to see Jacksonville get that kind of playoff matchup.

I think the only matchup the Jags wouldn't be favored in would be against the Ravens but the scenario that the Ravens are the 6 seed isn't that likely. I think it only happens if the Ravens lose and the Bills or Titans win. I don't see the Ravens losing to the Bengals. I think the safe bet is that the Jags will host either the Titans or Bills. Chargers have an uphill battle and need the most help.

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the only matchup the Jags wouldn't be favored in would be against the Ravens but the scenario that the Ravens are the 6 seed isn't that likely. I think it only happens if the Ravens lose and the Bills or Titans win. I don't see the Ravens losing to the Bengals. I think the safe bet is that the Jags will host either the Titans or Bills. Chargers have an uphill battle and need the most help.
Agreed. I wouldn't be too worried about Tennessee or Buffalo. Yeah, nothing is for sure. But as far as playing in a playoff game it wouldn't get much less scary than facing the Titans or Bills. And yeah, the Ravens would probably do much better against Jacksonville this time around in America...better than the 44-7 drubbing they got in England, haha.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. I wouldn't be too worried about Tennessee or Buffalo. Yeah, nothing is for sure. But as far as playing in a playoff game it wouldn't get much less scary than facing the Titans or Bills. And yeah, the Ravens would probably do much better against Jacksonville this time around in America...better than the 44-7 drubbing they got in England, haha.

Just looked at your signature, you're probably luckier in sports this year than I am haha

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looked at your signature, you're probably luckier in sports this year than I am haha
Haha. I actually got the idea from you for putting all my favorite teams up there. It's definitely been a good year...but I've waited a long time for it! The Jags & Dawgs are finally good again and even the T'Wolves are finally looking like they should have the last couple years.