• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL AFC Playoff Teams

Which teams will make the playoffs in the AFC?

• Steelers

• Patriots

• Jaguars

• Chiefs

• Titans

• Bills

• Ravens

• Raiders

• Dolphins

• Jets

• 1 or more of the other 6 teams (HOU, CIN, LAC, DEN, IND, CLE)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which teams will make the playoffs in the AFC? (Obviously choose 6 teams)

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went Steelers, Pats, Chiefs, Jags, Titans, and Ravens.

Ravens have 1 really tough game remaining at Pittsburgh, and 2 games that will be at least competitive @Green Bay and home against Detroit. The other 4 are home against Indy, Houston, Cincy, and @Cleveland. I think 9-7 gets a wild card in the AFC and Ravens shouldn't lose more than 2 of those games.

Buffalo is about to completely tank. @Chargers, @Chiefs, home vs Patriots, and @New England left on their schedule. Plus @Miami, home against Miami, and home against Indy. I think they win 2 more games, maybe.

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went Steelers, Pats, Chiefs, Jags, Titans, and Ravens.

Ravens have 1 really tough game remaining at Pittsburgh, and 2 games that will be at least competitive @Green Bay and home against Detroit. The other 4 are home against Indy, Houston, Cincy, and @Cleveland. I think 9-7 gets a wild card in the AFC and Ravens shouldn't lose more than 2 of those games.

Buffalo is about to completely tank. @Chargers, @Chiefs, home vs Patriots, and @New England left on their schedule. Plus @Miami, home against Miami, and home against Indy. I think they win 2 more games, maybe.
That's the exact same 6 that I chose as well!

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the exact same 6 that I chose as well!
I wouldn't be surprised if both AFC wild card teams are 9-7. Titans have @Colts (division game on the road, opponent coming off a bye, not an easy spot), home vs Houston, @Cardinals, @SanFran, home vs Rams, home vs Jaguars.

I can see them going 3-3 easily.

Which begs the question, is there another team that is sitting at 4-5 or 3-6 that has a good shot at getting to 9-7.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Titans feel like a lock even if they look like an average football team at best right now with a QB with not even a 1:1 ratio.

DeShaun Watson, Tyrod Taylor, and Ryan Tannehill, where art thou?

Raiders have these to play still: Patriots in MC, @ Eagles, @ Chiefs, and Cowboys. It's a wrap or very close I think.

Chargers... too big a hole even if I think they're the best team on paper after the big 3 in the AFC. Their coaching is just not to be trusted. They will find a way to fuck up.

Texans. No Watson. Bad defense. Good night.

Colts. No Luck. Bad defense. Good night.

The Jets aren't good- they don't have the horse to even be sniffing 6 wins just on talent. Overachieving thus far.

Bills don't have much of a shot with Peterman and their schedule. Total collapse seems imminent as their defense has fallen off.

If you have faith in Cutler, you're doing it wrong.

The Ravens aren't much better if at all than most of these teams, but their schedule is pretty favorable. 6 seed by default. If ever there was a year an 8-8 WC team happens, this has got to be it.

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be surprised if both AFC wild card teams are 9-7. Titans have @Colts (division game on the road, opponent coming off a bye, not an easy spot), home vs Houston, @Cardinals, @SanFran, home vs Rams, home vs Jaguars.

I can see them going 3-3 easily.

Which begs the question, is there another team that is sitting at 4-5 or 3-6 that has a good shot at getting to 9-7.
I'd be surprised if any of the 3-6 teams can win 5 of the last 6, and that's without looking at their schedules. I would say one or two 9-7 AFC Wild Cards is very likely. Hard to believe the AFC South could get two teams in, but that sure looks likely right about now.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Titans feel like a lock even if they look like an average football team at best right now with a QB with not even a 1:1 ratio.

Raiders have these to play still: Patriots in MC, @ Eagles, @ Chiefs, and Cowboys. It's a wrap or very close I think.

Chargers... too big a hole even if I think they're the best team on paper after the big 3 in the AFC. Their coaching is just not to be trusted. They will find a way to fuck up.

The Jets aren't good- they don't have the horse to even be sniffing 6 wins just on talent. Overachieving thus far.

Bills don't have much of a shot with Peterman and their schedule. Total collapse seems imminent as their defense has fallen off.

The Ravens aren't much better if at all than most of these teams, but their schedule is pretty favorable. 6 seed by default. If ever there was a year an 8-8 WC team happens, this has got to be it.
You're right, 8-8 could do it. Dolphins actually have a shot at it. Have to go 4-3 against Bucs, @NE, Broncos, NE, @Buffalo, @KC, Buffalo. I don't have faith in Cutler, but if they win this weekend, they'll be in decent position to get to 8-8. And they have the tie-breaker over the Titans since they beat them.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First 5 are easy . I went Raiders at 6 just because they've got the best upside even though the schedule is tough. I think 8-8 is going to do it

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First 5 are easy . I went Raiders at 6 just because they've got the best upside even though the schedule is tough. I think 8-8 is going to do it
They have 3 really tough games remaining (Pats, Eagles, Chiefs, none at home), 2 games they should definitely win (Broncos/Giants at home), and 2 games that will be competitive (home vs Cowboys, @Chargers).

Looking at the schedule, there's a good chance we go into the final week with Ravens/Titans at 8-7 and Chargers/Raiders at 7-8.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Titans don't get in then they need to clean house. That's a team that has had a boatload of awesome draft picks lately

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good post.

IMO it's BAL, TN, JAX...I'm not 100% on JAX winning the DIV, but I'm leaning that way and TN and BAL have their regular QB.

BAL (4-5) as long as Harbaugh is there I think you're going to get 100% from them every week. Will it be enough based on their performance to date on OFC?...idk but I can see this team around that 9-7 mark. FWIW...i don't think 8-8 gets in.

BAL have remaining...@ GB, HOU, DET, @ PIT, @ CLE, IND, CIN....is 5-2 feasible? I think so.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imo...I'm seeing

1. Pats
2. Steelers
3. Chiefs
4. Jags
5. Ravens
6. Titans

Wild cards will probably be 9-7 but maybe one 8-8

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think 9-7 will lock up the 6th spot.

8-8 brings too many teams, and possible tie breakers...TN looks like a 9 win team...BAL has 5 winnable games remaining....not much margin for error, but 9 is feasible.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have 3 really tough games remaining (Pats, Eagles, Chiefs, none at home), 2 games they should definitely win (Broncos/Giants at home), and 2 games that will be competitive (home vs Cowboys, @Chargers).

Looking at the schedule, there's a good chance we go into the final week with Ravens/Titans at 8-7 and Chargers/Raiders at 7-8.
I've got no faith in the Ravens at all . I was thinking about the Chargers because I think they can get to 8-8 but I think the Raiders have a slightly better shot. This is why I thought the benching of Taylor was moronic. Without that move if probably take Buffalo but now there's no way

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think 9-7 will lock up the 6th spot.

8-8 brings too many teams, and possible tie breakers...TN looks like a 9 win team...BAL has 5 winnable games remaining....not much margin for error, but 9 is feasible.
The Ravens will be most people's pick but their offense is bad and I can't even see a way they get hot, the ceiling for them is 9 wins. That's if everything goes right . I've got them at 7-9 because I don't trust them at all

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got no faith in the Ravens at all . I was thinking about the Chargers because I think they can get to 8-8 but I think the Raiders have a slightly better shot. This is why I thought the benching of Taylor was moronic. Without that move if probably take Buffalo but now there's no way
Could come down to that final game.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we just allow 4 teams instead of six in the playoffs. I only chose the top 4.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ravens will be most people's pick but their offense is bad and I can't even see a way they get hot, the ceiling for them is 9 wins. That's if everything goes right . I've got them at 7-9 because I don't trust them at all
The thing is, they have the Texans, Colts, and Bengals at home; plus the Browns on the road.