• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP DUH PATSIES

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read you your team has already installed an excuse for failure.... 15 squealers sick with stomach flu.

"
But head coach Mike Tomlin isn’t using it as an excuse.

“We’re not making excuses; there won’t be. We’ll be there, we’ll be ready to play. This is just part of the normal things that happen over the course of a season,” said Tomlin.

Le’Veon Bell also missed the practice Thursday, but for personal reasons.
"

Lol yeah right!
Your post wreaks of jealousy... Move along troll

If that was a real excuse, don't you think there would be some actual starters listed with illness? A kicker and a handful of backups isn't going to lose the game for them.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your post wreaks of jealousy... Move along troll

If that was a real excuse, don't you think there would be some actual starters listed with illness? A kicker and a handful of backups isn't going to lose the game for them.
but but that story is all over fb face book .we are doomed :L

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read you your team has already installed an excuse for failure.... 15 squealers sick with stomach flu.

"
But head coach Mike Tomlin isn’t using it as an excuse.

“We’re not making excuses; there won’t be. We’ll be there, we’ll be ready to play. This is just part of the normal things that happen over the course of a season,” said Tomlin.

Le’Veon Bell also missed the practice Thursday, but for personal reasons.
"

Lol yeah right!
don't look now Cupcake, but your bitch is showing.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, I'll have a toke of whatever you're smoking.
68233989.jpg

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ATL96Steeler @FaCe-LeE-uS

I think we can all agree this is going to be close.....
The patriots always find a way, but I think one deciding factor in this can put a dagger in their year.....
"Green" he has to come in and play to shelf like he did in the only games he played this year. He is going to be the key. I don't know why, and I don't understand it, but Ben has no restrictions on hitting him. As to where he hasn't used the other TE's he does with Green. I know i have talk my fair share of Shit on this guy, but the chips are on the table.... this guy wants his day in the spotlight, he wants respect, he needs to get his ass on the field.

With Bell, Ben, and AB we have more than enough fire power. But Green puss this over the top and destroys ahh game plan the patties have on us!!!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The patriots always find a way, but I think one deciding factor in this can put a dagger in their year.....
"Green" he has to come in and play to shelf like he did in the only games he played this year. He is going to be the key. I don't know why, and I don't understand it, but Ben has no restrictions on hitting him. As to where he hasn't used the other TE's he does with Green. I know i have talk my fair share of Shit on this guy, but the chips are on the table.... this guy wants his day in the spotlight, he wants respect, he needs to get his ass on the field.

With Bell, Ben, and AB we have more than enough fire power. But Green puss this over the top and destroys ahh game plan the patties have on us!!!

Even though he's been logged as limited, but I get the sense Green will play...if Haley gets some two TE looks, I still think James will make some plays and may be more of a factor than Green...Ben has to be willing to come off Brown and go to other guys...he's going to make some plays, but the Pats are not going to let AB beat them.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Green plays then Ben will have a field day. Still not sure what to think about his availability though. This week seems to have some added optimism about him playing, and I haven't heard anything about any lingering issues or setbacks so Tomlin could be playing coy about it.

Regardless... I think this team is locked in and very determined. This team is very dangerous when that happens.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though he's been logged as limited, but I get the sense Green will play...if Haley gets some two TE looks, I still think James will make some plays and may be more of a factor than Green...Ben has to be willing to come off Brown and go to other guys...he's going to make some plays, but the Pats are not going to let AB beat them.

If Green plays then Ben will have a field day. Still not sure what to think about his availability though. This week seems to have some added optimism about him playing, and I haven't heard anything about any lingering issues or setbacks so Tomlin could be playing coy about it.

Regardless... I think this team is locked in and very determined. This team is very dangerous when that happens.

I agree Ben will use James, but this is the money game and I think Green is the unknown variable that buries the cheaties and the wannabe Sith....