• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Adrian Peterson

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barry didn't play for bad teams though, he had a pretty good offense around him for most of his time with the Lions. In 1995 Herman Moore and Brett Perriman were the first receiver teammates to each have 100 receptions in the same season.

I agree Childress and Frazier were terrible coaches. I guess after so many shit coaches maybe my judgement is clouded but I really like Zimmer.

I also still like Zimmer. I am cautiously optimistic in his ability to turn the team around and be serious contenders for a playoff spot again this coming season. I really hope he proves my belief that he's a genuinely good coach to be correct. Because frankly, I'm tired of the Vikings coaching situations being so crappy (aside from Zimmer) going all the way back to Denny Green in the 90's as the last decent coaching they had, and would really like to have that be a non-issue for the better part of the next decade or so going forward.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop getting along, I need drama.....

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also still like Zimmer. I am cautiously optimistic in his ability to turn the team around and be serious contenders for a playoff spot again this coming season. I really hope he proves my belief that he's a genuinely good coach to be correct. Because frankly, I'm tired of the Vikings coaching situations being so crappy (aside from Zimmer) going all the way back to Denny Green in the 90's as the last decent coaching they had, and would really like to have that be a non-issue for the better part of the next decade or so going forward.

I won't share my opinions on Denny Green! It's funny until that shit with the corners not doing what he wanted them to I had the impression the team loved and respected Zimmer, I guess we will find out...