• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Added depth on the wing...

RoyzBoyz5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the possibility of PJ missing some time or the season, does Roy go after another wing that can play immediately? I've seen some rumblings of the kid from Penn St., Jermaine Marshall, looking for somewhere to play. He originally was leaving to play pro overseas, but has changed his mind. He graduates in August and will be elgible to play in the fall. He's a 6'4 wing that put up good numbers for Penn St.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the possibility of PJ missing some time or the season, does Roy go after another wing that can play immediately? I've seen some rumblings of the kid from Penn St., Jermaine Marshall, looking for somewhere to play. He originally was leaving to play pro overseas, but has changed his mind. He graduates in August and will be elgible to play in the fall. He's a 6'4 wing that put up good numbers for Penn St.

So go get him!

Dreezymac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roy never struck me as a guy to go out and recruit on impulse, especially when there's no word even close to final on PJ but hey...anything can happen.

I think this will give him an opportunity to test Tokoto's meddle while going back to his traditional lineup though. Perhaps JMM is ready to move down to the three!

RoyzBoyz5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roy never struck me as a guy to go out and recruit on impulse, especially when there's no word even close to final on PJ but hey...anything can happen.

I think this will give him an opportunity to test Tokoto's meddle while going back to his traditional lineup though. Perhaps JMM is ready to move down to the three!

You may be right. Interesting point about JMM sliding down to the 3. I've always thought that would be his long term position in the NBA. With the abundance of post players available, that would be a great scenario for both JMM and UNC's chances for success in 13/14.

Of course, I would still welcome Marshall if he would be content as a role/backup player.