• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Kromer Arrested for Battery

C

cubzzzfanincali

I'm reactionary and judgmental, eh? Well I'm not afraid to make judgments, I just take longer. I waited 5 and a half seasons before turning on Cutler, I'm not sure my reaction time was adequate in that case, I clearly should have been more impulsive. Just curious, how many seasons is it going to take for you? I guess we are going to find out, some day.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious, how many seasons is it going to take for you?
That right there implies that you believe you are correct about your assessment of one Jay Cutler... but what happens when you're wrong? Oh wait... That's never happened before. Cali is above reproach- (*because he will bite your head off and go all homophobic with name calling, to try and bully his point across** #internetstrong!)

My opinion of Aaron Kromer stems from last seasons cowardly actions directed at throwing his starting QB under the bus as an anonymous source, got caught, then cried about it to try and save his job. Breaking a huge amount of trust with his players and this fan. The whole way it went down he came off as an asshat. When this kid punching story came out...it proved (to me) that his character is in fact flawed.
I'm calling a spade a spade- it's my belief that your dislike of Jay Cutler and agreement with Kromers assessment of Cutler at the time of his asshat'dness- made you "believe" in Kromer. Thus "defending" him...or let me rephrase "holding back judgement" of his current actions.
To me the Crying Press Conference in an attempt to save his job is the same as the "Pay to Go Away" and refusal to apologize or even acknowledge any wrong doing. He's an asshat. Simple as that.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh... and just for giggles... double check my FIRST original post in this thread... did I rush to judgement? or did I say: I want to hear the rest of the story...of course there is always the other side.
hmmm

C

cubzzzfanincali

dude, what are you talking about? I have been wrong on lots of shit before, and have said so. Like when I completely blew it and criticized the hell out of the Alshon Jeffery pick...yeah, that was a pretty bad call. Or like this time last year when I was defending the Cutler signing....yeah, that turned out pretty bad too. Just because I criticize your many blatant stupidities does not mean I consider myself some kind of football God. It is not possible to sit and discuss football without being wrong a lot, and that goes for everyone, even the "experts." Just because you are oblivious to this does not make you, or I, unique.

Aaron Kromer clearly was frustrated with Cutler, as were lots of other coaches. True, he should not have gone public, there's no doubt that was a mistake. People make mistakes. I don't really mind that they fired him, I was surprised they waited until the end of the season. It was not exactly uncommon speculation that the whole reason Kromer did what he did in that case was because he briefly had gotten so fed up with Cutler that he tried to get himself fired. Whether that's true or not we will never know, but it wouldn't shock me if it was the case.

As for whatever happened with this incident with the kids, I simply have absolutely no facts to base anything off of. Him going public over Cutler does not make him a wanton child abuser, it is just completely stupid to say something like that. Now, for all I know, he did a very dickhead thing to those kids. Or he did not. I simply don't know, you don't either, but something is very wrong with society when it is full of people who don't even have the most basic details in hand before drawing a judgment that may completely baseless and wrong.

C

cubzzzfanincali

you know, the funny thing about this is that you try to assert that I seem to think I have never been wrong on anything before, EVEN WHILE YOUR SIGNATURE LINE IS A QUOTE OF MINE STATING I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING.

That's too ironic to make up. Nice work, Joey.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kromer is lucky it wasn't me and my family on the beach that day.......he would have been in the hospital

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kromer is lucky it wasn't me and my family on the beach that day.......he would have been in the hospital
tumblr_me86j8fsUR1qedb29o1_r1_500.gif

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, when you mess with my family though.....I will become the tough guy.....whatever it takes.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt think the kids were with their family, and they were being dick headed thieves.

Dickhead thieves? lol…

Pretty sure they were fishing on a dock, and sat in beach chairs that did not seem to belong to anyone in particular. They didn't steal anything. A few junior high school kids sat in his chair, and he didn't like it. He dealt with the situation like a complete psychopath. Give me a break…

C

cubzzzfanincali

Hey richig, great to see it sounds like you've read some actual details on what occurred. Could you point me to it, since it's been impossible for me to find anything on this?

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rich, were you representing some of the parties involved, or are you just being an asshole again?

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm kinda excited to see what Brandon Marshall says about his Geno getting his jaw broken. Now he's gonna have Ryan Fitzpatrick throwing to him...GL BMarsh. Ha.

From the victim blaming handbook: What did Geno do to piss off the Linebacker?

C

cubzzzfanincali

I'm surprised it wasn't BMarsh who did it. Maybe Geno slept with the LB's girl?

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh man... rumors are now that Jet's are interested in bringing in.....
REX GROSSMAN!!! YES!!! ha.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey richig, great to see it sounds like you've read some actual details on what occurred. Could you point me to it, since it's been impossible for me to find anything on this?

Not at all. However, you can read anywhere that it was a dispute about the use of beach chairs, and he is being handed a felony charge.

I find it strange that you're willing to jump to the defense of Kromer all day, and basically imply the kids are pieces of shit. However, when anyone here so much as mentions Kromer being of any fault at all, you clammer for evidence and details!

My comment was more in reaction to Peter's outrageous comment that the kid's were being "dickhead thieves". When, like you mentioned yourself, we don't know all that much here.

You are 100% correct. I have very little basis to claim Kromer reacted like a psycho. However, it's just a gut feeling. Am I not allowed to be reactionary on a message board? Hell… it's fun sometimes… and I'm not a member of the press. I played the sport and had plenty of dickhead coaches that I can picture in this type of scenario. The vast majority of football coaches I experienced in high school and college handled their tempers like spoiled children.

Last edited: