• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A new CTE study has been released

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears there are more Cowboy fans suffering from Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy than former NFL players.

“Dallas Cowboy fan CTE patients in the mood and behavior group were more likely to be described as "explosive," out of control and violent verbally and physically, compared to those in the memory and thinking group.”

But thankfully, the NFL is being proactive with this newly released information. “Roger Godell has asked Jerry Jones to offer lifetime 50 yard line season tickets to those Cowboy fans who donate their brain to science, and JJ has agreed!”…of course like anything, it does come with a catch…you have to donate it first.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears there are more Cowboy fans suffering from Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy than former NFL players.

“Dallas Cowboy fan CTE patients in the mood and behavior group were more likely to be described as "explosive," out of control and violent verbally and physically, compared to those in the memory and thinking group.”

But thankfully, the NFL is being proactive with this newly released information. “Roger Godell has asked Jerry Jones to offer lifetime 50 yard line season tickets to those Cowboy fans who donate their brain to science, and JJ has agreed!”…of course like anything, it does come with a catch…you have to donate it first.
Do you get to ride the Cowboy bus to and from the games? Or is that still reserved for NFL Executives?

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is that even possible if they are Cowboy fans?

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like a legit thread, sorta :scratch:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Butt hurt skids fan l, nothing more. Come on Misty you can do better than this. If you're gonna make a fake quote at least check the grammar. The sad part is I know my spelling and grammar ain't the best.