• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A needed read for all... I know, I know. Good INFO!

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AI, you continue to use the lack of playoff success and a "superbowl run" is needed... Can anyone DEFINE what a "Super Bowl Run" is...? Because I honestly can't think of anything less than a SB win changing the minds of JC haters, and even than there is doubt. If the Bears make it to the NFC Champ game, (which Cutler did in 2010)
and lose... It's a guarantee that Cutler is blamed. AI, you continue this false narrative that the Bears are getting rid of players and leaders: Marshall, Bennett, Forte, Slauson, Bushrod?... And in the same breath you complain that "Jay hasn't won in the playoffs!" Ummm neither did ANY of those guys. Can you explain that?

Everyone:
What does "Super Bowl Run" mean to you?
If the Bears do not win a Super Bowl- is it a failed season?
What would make you a satisfied Bears fan? Obviously a SB win... but what would make you happy to see?
^discuss.

Every year is a SB run until we figure out they are not good enough...........:noidea:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys... Here's the thing: There is nothing else to talk about & I'm bored.
1. I saw a Bears article, I like it, shared it... even made comments about the never ending "debate" and knowing it would piss some people off- (the haters) and frustrate others for the topic. That's also why I didn't make the headline: POSITIVE JAY CUTLER ARTICLE- Ha imagine what that would have done.
2. nobody else is bringing/posting new topics. Bring it! I'd love to talk about it.
3. IT'S ALL Entertainment- Football, talking about football, writing on message boards... take it as entertainment.
4. I'm overjoyed that AI is stupid enough to spew out comments- It's extremely entertaining.
5. Since posting this article- people are back! (again- there is nothing really new to talk about)

To rich, I've started and participated in many of the other topics and threads this offseason. Please note I didn't even really comment on the article, I provided it. I get that the topic of Jay Cutler can become tiresome, but this is the CHICAGO Bears Board, I don't know how we can talk about the team without talk of the starting QB. I'm also bored, a teacher off for the summer. My advice to you is just sit back and enjoy the ride of stupidity that AI will vomit on his keyboard. Cheers.

Go camping and fishing with your wife-n-kids.......
Get a side job............
Hobby...........
get drunk.......
Work on the house.......
Enjoy a Harley or get you a muscle car.......

Lots of things out there...........I wish I had the summer off............:gaah:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could always...you know, NOT READ THE ARTICLE.

Pretty simple dude, you don't wanna read Joey's, Cutler-nutswinging article or posts, then DON'T FUCKING READ THE ARTICLE OR POSTS.

Or you could go on being a douche-whistle to all things Joey and Cutler-related.

Well the topic did say "a needed read for all"............:behindsofa: :suds:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its just fun banter Rich............All good.

I guess, but it gets old seeing over half of the board's threads get hijacked by the same debate. Where posters bring up the same points they always do. Just saying...

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go camping and fishing with your wife-n-kids.......
Get a side job............
Hobby...........
get drunk.......
Work on the house.......
Enjoy a Harley or get you a muscle car.......

Lots of things out there...........I wish I had the summer off............:gaah:

Ha... as a teacher I'm not making nearly enough money for a Harley... My district is one of the lowest funded in the state. (outside of CPS)... Harley's/Muscle cars/ Camping... Dad? ha.

Side jobs? I have 2:
I teach 4-7 year olds how to skate & play hockey 2 days a week. & I shuttle rental cars long distances- about 2 days a week. If they need a minivan/sports car downstate or in Chicago or whatever, I'll drive it down and return in whatever they need here. pretty simple.

I sold my Suzuki C90 Boulevard last fall. 10 years of riding was enough for now... had a feeling I was pushing fate- had a couple close calls. Will probably get another one some day.

Hobbies: I play hockey year round. Just started our summer season- today! Scored TWO Goals! Got the win. (You should be impressed!- I use my former College QB skills)
I'm also an Artist... sold 3 paintings over the past year and have been commissioned for 2 more. (large scale abstract) The kind of stuff rich people put above their piano or fireplace. (It's paid for my hockey league fees) I've done countless charcoal and pencil drawings and for a few years I did caricatures at fairs and Six Flags.
I have multiple degrees: Education, and masters in Administration. Plus I did 2 years of culinary school. I was a private chef for a time... I've coached football, baseball and now hockey for more years than I can count.

I don't drink much anymore... drunk driving is insanely stupid. DON'T DO IT! NOT EVEN ONCE!

I think I've earned my time off and my boredom. IF someone else would post something interesting I would have something else to talk about on here. I enjoy the banter of the Jay Cutler debate- it's funny how wrong some people are. :)
IT's ALL ENTERTAINMENT fella's... haven't you figured that out yet?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha... as a teacher I'm not making nearly enough money for a Harley... My district is one of the lowest funded in the state. (outside of CPS)... Harley's/Muscle cars/ Camping... Dad? ha.

Side jobs? I have 2:
I teach 4-7 year olds how to skate & play hockey 2 days a week. & I shuttle rental cars long distances- about 2 days a week. If they need a minivan/sports car downstate or in Chicago or whatever, I'll drive it down and return in whatever they need here. pretty simple.

I sold my Suzuki C90 Boulevard last fall. 10 years of riding was enough for now... had a feeling I was pushing fate- had a couple close calls. Will probably get another one some day.

Hobbies: I play hockey year round. Just started our summer season- today! Scored TWO Goals! Got the win. (You should be impressed!- I use my former College QB skills)
I'm also an Artist... sold 3 paintings over the past year and have been commissioned for 2 more. (large scale abstract) The kind of stuff rich people put above their piano or fireplace. (It's paid for my hockey league fees) I've done countless charcoal and pencil drawings and for a few years I did caricatures at fairs and Six Flags.
I have multiple degrees: Education, and masters in Administration. Plus I did 2 years of culinary school. I was a private chef for a time... I've coached football, baseball and now hockey for more years than I can count.

I don't drink much anymore... drunk driving is insanely stupid. DON'T DO IT! NOT EVEN ONCE!

I think I've earned my time off and my boredom. IF someone else would post something interesting I would have something else to talk about on here. I enjoy the banter of the Jay Cutler debate- it's funny how wrong some people are. :)
IT's ALL ENTERTAINMENT fella's... haven't you figured that out yet?

You have the same life as my buddy who is a teacher. Has a cheap motorcycle and a truck, umps baseball, refs football, plays hockey and teaches lessons on the side. Kind of weird.

Except he doesn't paint... and he drinks. lol

I've had thoughts recently, regretting I didn't go into teaching. It doesn't pay a lot, but it's a rewarding job and you get some days off... which I never do and I'm getting burned out. I played back in college and I miss the game. One of those things you realize later after you're done paying off student loans and don't want to go through that again.

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PFF wrote a nice little slam piece on Jay today out of nowhere. I can't seem to link it, but it's probably not worth reading anyway.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PFF wrote a nice little slam piece on Jay today out of nowhere. I can't seem to link it, but it's probably not worth reading anyway.

Interesting. They've usually been very supportive of Cutler.