• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A needed read for all... I know, I know. Good INFO!

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much of a pocket presence, doesn't move around all that well. Kind of has that shot put motion that the NFL frowns upon.

Yeah, I found it funny that even though she obviously throws well, that she still has that girly short arm throwing motion.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I found it funny that even though she obviously throws well, that she still has that girly short arm throwing motion.

I bet it's hard to discern whether she has a huge clit or a tiny penis. :heh:

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the point I was trying to make, unlike the comment directed towards me, was Joey is gay for the guy. Wrong butthole was deflowered by Jay I guess.

Its not that I just so adore trying to get him to see reality, its the point if I or Wood stop straightening out the facts of wins, playoff wins, super bowl wins are the sole basis of defining a quarterback, not the fact that a throwing quarterback has been playing on the historically run first strong defense bears that it does not take much to shatter records set by Eric Kramers five year career here with one playoff victory, then Joey assumes he won the argument.

So if I continue to ignore reminding Joey of the facts of this team not reaching their super bowl goal, it appears he wins.

there are good points in this thread, so this year when the team does not make the superbowl run, there will be the excuse of the bears let all the leaders go except for Jay. Team ran every weapon of Marshall, Bennett, Forte, Bushrod, Slausen right out of town and left the superstar quarterback nobody to work with. At least we have a defense that should average less than 17 points a game again and make it easier for the offense to outscore the competition. Seems now you can complain about run on sentences as the forum goes dead for another few weeks. Lets just consider who is really to blame.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the point I was trying to make, unlike the comment directed towards me, was Joey is gay for the guy. Wrong butthole was deflowered by Jay I guess.

Its not that I just so adore trying to get him to see reality, its the point if I or Wood stop straightening out the facts of wins, playoff wins, super bowl wins are the sole basis of defining a quarterback, not the fact that a throwing quarterback has been playing on the historically run first strong defense bears that it does not take much to shatter records set by Eric Kramers five year career here with one playoff victory, then Joey assumes he won the argument.

So if I continue to ignore reminding Joey of the facts of this team not reaching their super bowl goal, it appears he wins.

there are good points in this thread, so this year when the team does not make the superbowl run, there will be the excuse of the bears let all the leaders go except for Jay. Team ran every weapon of Marshall, Bennett, Forte, Bushrod, Slausen right out of town and left the superstar quarterback nobody to work with. At least we have a defense that should average less than 17 points a game again and make it easier for the offense to outscore the competition. Seems now you can complain about run on sentences as the forum goes dead for another few weeks. Lets just consider who is really to blame.

Look AI, just cuz a QB doesn't win it all, that does not equate to him being a giant pile of steaming shit. There have been plenty of great QB's that have never won it all or even had a ton of playoff success. Not that I am comparing them, but is Dan Marino a shitty QB?

I honestly don't see Joey's love for Jay near as glaring as your hate for him.:noidea:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anotheridiot said

follow the legitimate quarterbacks.

Green Bay
Minnesota
Chicago and detroit tied, (basically the same QB)

Now, if Rodgers is hurt, its all up for grabs, but if Cutler gets hurt, bears chances should improve.

More evidence of Joey's man-crush??

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys... Here's the thing: There is nothing else to talk about & I'm bored.
1. I saw a Bears article, I like it, shared it... even made comments about the never ending "debate" and knowing it would piss some people off- (the haters) and frustrate others for the topic. That's also why I didn't make the headline: POSITIVE JAY CUTLER ARTICLE- Ha imagine what that would have done.
2. nobody else is bringing/posting new topics. Bring it! I'd love to talk about it.
3. IT'S ALL Entertainment- Football, talking about football, writing on message boards... take it as entertainment.
4. I'm overjoyed that AI is stupid enough to spew out comments- It's extremely entertaining.
5. Since posting this article- people are back! (again- there is nothing really new to talk about)

To rich, I've started and participated in many of the other topics and threads this offseason. Please note I didn't even really comment on the article, I provided it. I get that the topic of Jay Cutler can become tiresome, but this is the CHICAGO Bears Board, I don't know how we can talk about the team without talk of the starting QB. I'm also bored, a teacher off for the summer. My advice to you is just sit back and enjoy the ride of stupidity that AI will vomit on his keyboard. Cheers.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AI, you continue to use the lack of playoff success and a "superbowl run" is needed... Can anyone DEFINE what a "Super Bowl Run" is...? Because I honestly can't think of anything less than a SB win changing the minds of JC haters, and even than there is doubt. If the Bears make it to the NFC Champ game, (which Cutler did in 2010)
and lose... It's a guarantee that Cutler is blamed. AI, you continue this false narrative that the Bears are getting rid of players and leaders: Marshall, Bennett, Forte, Slauson, Bushrod?... And in the same breath you complain that "Jay hasn't won in the playoffs!" Ummm neither did ANY of those guys. Can you explain that?

Everyone:
What does "Super Bowl Run" mean to you?
If the Bears do not win a Super Bowl- is it a failed season?
What would make you a satisfied Bears fan? Obviously a SB win... but what would make you happy to see?
^discuss.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay is an NFL Calibre QB. He just doesn't stand out amongst his 31 other starting piers. If you want to give an average NFL QB a huge salary, that's your business, but he is most definitely overpaid. We should be actively seeking a starting QB. I mean even wasting early picks on QBs just to develop. If we draft 3 QBs early over 3-4 years and 1 becomes great, I think it is well worth it. Until we get a great QB, our team will always fall short of Super Bowls.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay is an NFL Calibre QB. He just doesn't stand out amongst his 31 other starting piers. If you want to give an average NFL QB a huge salary, that's your business, but he is most definitely overpaid. We should be actively seeking a starting QB. I mean even wasting early picks on QBs just to develop. If we draft 3 QBs early over 3-4 years and 1 becomes great, I think it is well worth it. Until we get a great QB, our team will always fall short of Super Bowls.

Neither does Joe Flacco, Eli Manning, Colin Kaepernick....they've all been there and 2 of the 3 even won

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes n no............Trent Dilfer ring a bell?........Doug Williams?

There are other horrible qbs that won a SB..........even a horrible peyton Manning won a SB last year.It was defense that won it for those guys.
So a great qb is not a necessity if you have an outstanding defense..........And that we don't have that either.

But what cutler is to me,hes just a hair above average,and definetley is not who I thought we had when we traded for him.
Every single year excuses are made for him(new coaches-new systems,noo o-line,no wrs,notes,defense gives up too many points0the list goes on.......I say BULLSHIT,hes an NFL caliber qb that knows the fucking ropes

But when we did have those pcs put together,he shat down his leg...........He`s overrated.........end of story.

See what you started JoJo.........lol

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The wish has been granted! Bears waive old QB sign a new one! Rejoice! Signed QB Dalyn Williams from Dartmouth and waived QB Matt Blanchard! Finally we found our future! Should be starting by week two... Easily!

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and this is how it starts. replace your fourth string QB, give him two years to climb up the ladder before giving him a chance to actually compete for a starting or backup job.

You see what you do each time QB is even mentioned? ""OH MY GOD, HE IS HERE TO REPLACE JAY!!!!!!!" By week two!!!!?????

We dont start it, you do. What reaction do you expect? You keep saying the GM and HC are smarter than me, well, they must see something in Fales to keep him around. At least they are trying to replace him as the third string if he yet again, does not get the chance to play in any regular season games again. At least there are signs of some type of competition at the position, they definitely wont put the starter in that position, no matter how well Hoyer grasps the offense.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another day and another amazing PRO Jay Cutler Article... these things just find me! :)
The Captivating Career of Jay Cutler

This one is quite long... and has lots of words, sorry AI it might be above your reading level. And Peter doesn't read... such a shame. :)
One of the big take-aways that I saw from this was the lack of drafting for offense since Jay's arrival in 2009... Honestly it's astounding... These were all the offensive players drafted:

2009 (*Noted they didn't have 1st round pick and their defensive was still good...)
3rd Joaquin Iglesias WR
5th Johnny Knox WR
6th Lance Louis G
7th Derek Kinder WR

2010 (*No 1st round pick- but Zero offense until the 7th round? No Lefevour doesn't count.)
6th Dan Lefevour QB
7th J'Marcus Webb OT

2011 (*One actual offensive player who ended up being a bust... this is the second draft without picking offensive help)
1st Gabe Carimi T
5th Nathan Enderle QB

2nd Alshon Jeffery WR
4th Evan Rodriquez TE

1st Kyle Long G/T
5th Jordan Mills T
7th Marquess Wilson WR

4th Ka'Deem Carey RB

1st Kevin White WR
3rd Hroniss Grasu C
4th Jeremy Langford RB

Until last year... ONLY 6 offensive players drafted in the top 3 rounds since Jay got here... How's that for helping your franchise QB? How's he supposed to do it alone? And until last years draft... only 4 even remain on the roster with Wilson and Carey now on the bubble.

It's amazing... I'm positive that AI will bring up Free Agents and former players who were already here & blah, blah, blah... (and he will probably go in some odd batshit crazy direction where he loses his thought process. <dude you really need to work on your writing skills)
It's a really good article, much more than just this- but I liked pointing this out.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The wish has been granted! Bears waive old QB sign a new one! Rejoice! Signed QB Dalyn Williams from Dartmouth and waived QB Matt Blanchard! Finally we found our future! Should be starting by week two... Easily!
^^^Sarcasm: the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing... I'm positive that AI will bring up Free Agents and former players who were already here & blah, blah, blah... (and he will probably go in some odd batshit crazy direction where he loses his thought process. <dude you really need to work on your writing skills)
It's a really good article, much more than just this- but I liked pointing this out.

Since you already know the answer, its kind of like posting another Cutler article, whats the point?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since you already know the answer, its kind of like posting another Cutler article, whats the point?

You could always...you know, NOT READ THE ARTICLE.

Pretty simple dude, you don't wanna read Joey's, Cutler-nutswinging article or posts, then DON'T FUCKING READ THE ARTICLE OR POSTS.

Or you could go on being a douche-whistle to all things Joey and Cutler-related.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could always...you know, NOT READ THE ARTICLE.

Pretty simple dude, you don't wanna read Joey's, Cutler-nutswinging article or posts, then DON'T FUCKING READ THE ARTICLE OR POSTS.

Or you could go on being a douche-whistle to all things Joey and Cutler-related.

But you keep responding. You dont want to bring it up, THEN DONT FUCKING BRING IT UP.

Its not so easy to keep quiet is it?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you keep responding. You dont want to bring it up, THEN DONT FUCKING BRING IT UP.

Its not so easy to keep quiet is it?

If you and Joey just stopped with the Cutler nonsense. Both of you... This board would be 10x more peaceful, and would have 10x less senseless Cutler debates that go in circles.

I get that this is a Bears board, for Bears discussion and Cutler is a major part of the team. However, there is a point where it becomes spam and useless clutter. I get that I have responded to a good chunk of these conversations in the past, but at some point. It just has got to stop...

I know some of you had a thing against Cubz, but at least he made posts about real football topics. Shit...

Recently, this board rarely seems to have a thread that doesn't turn into the same Cutler debates we've had as a group, since the Lovie Smith era.

I guess on the flip-side, there's not much to talk about in the off-season between the draft and training camp. So, I mean... it's to be expected. We need training camp to start. Hard to believe it's really not that far off. A little over six weeks or so. It'll be here before you know it... Just hang in there boys. Ride it out.

Last edited:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you and Joey just stopped with the Cutler nonsense. Both of you... This board would be 10x more peaceful, and would have 10x less senseless Cutler debates that go in circles.

I get that this is a Bears board, for Bears discussion and Cutler is a major part of the team. However, there is a point where it becomes spam and useless clutter. I get that I have responded to a good chunk of these conversations in the past, but at some point. It just has got to stop...

I know some of you had a thing against Cubz, but at least he made posts about real football topics. Shit...

Recently, this board rarely seems to have a thread that doesn't turn into the same Cutler debates we've had as a group, since the Lovie Smith era.

I guess on the flip-side, there's not much to talk about in the off-season between the draft and training camp. So, I mean... it's to be expected. We need training camp to start. Hard to believe it's really not that far off. A little over six weeks or so. It'll be here before you know it... Just hang in there boys. Ride it out.

Its just fun banter Rich............All good.