• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A needed read for all... I know, I know. Good INFO!

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Emma: Jay Cutler Taking Charge As Mentor For Young Bears Teammates

For some, they will see the topic and simply skip over it, believing what they want to believe... and go on being who they always were. This never ending topic is something very similar to the political "debate" that is ongoing in this country. I believe EVERYONE wants prosperity... Bears fans and Americans alike, but they have VERY different ideas on how to get it. I also see it as two schools of thought- the OLD way and the NEW.

Anyway... I like this article...Well of course I do. It's just MORE evidence, more of what I've been saying for YEARS! Cheers! A couple more months until BEARS FOOTBALL!!

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch... I have the power to predict the future.

A shit storm will begin to brew underneath this very post.

This thread will accumulate a multitude of pages. Where AI, Joey, Wood etc... have the exact same argument they have been having for years.

This board is like a Twilight Zone episode, or Groundhog Day. We are trapped in a world where I wake up into the same Jay Cutler debate, every. single. thread.

There's a very popular Dallas Cowboys forum/site (the name escapes me), where Tony Romo has his own separate forum completely. Totally separate from the main Cowboys Talk forum. Jay Cutler should honestly just have his own ongoing thread here, and that is the only place you can post/debate about him.

It would not be a bad idea for that thread to be created and pinned at the top of the forum. It would honestly keep the Jay Cutler talk down a bit, and keep it contained in one area. Instead of just riddling the entire board with it, non-stop and going in circles.

I don't know if it's possible, but it is just a thought. It's like 80% of our threads, Cutler-related or not, turn into a fight over him. I don't even read the shit anymore. I think it hurts the quality of the forum.

Like I said, this would keep the Cutler talk contained in one thread, and finally the rest of the board can be ACTUAL Bears talk.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bla bla bla

Just win the Superbowl.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears leaders like Slauson, Matt Forte, Jermon Bushrod and Antrel Rolle were all cast away this offseason. Just as Grasu was needing guidance, quarterback Jay Cutler stepped in.

He just stepped in?...........Hmmm,where has his leadership been? I thought hes always been a leader according to a few here..........

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears leaders like Slauson, Matt Forte, Jermon Bushrod and Antrel Rolle were all cast away this offseason. Just as Grasu was needing guidance, quarterback Jay Cutler stepped in.

He just stepped in?...........Hmmm,where has his leadership been? I thought hes always been a leader according to a few here..........

Yeah, I don't think that was the point. Kyle Long has talked very highly about Jay's leadership since he got here.

The point was he lost the guys he looked up to on the O-line. You spend the most time with the guys at your position, by far in football. Cutler simply realized this, and went further out of his way to extend a hand.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch... I have the power to predict the future.

A shit storm will begin to brew underneath this very post.

This thread will accumulate a multitude of pages. Where AI, Joey, Wood etc... have the exact same argument they have been having for years.

Well, its a bonus to at least think you realize how it starts all the time.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Kristin changed his data plan, he was texting too much and not finishing his honey do list.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leader-schmeader...media-driven, bullshit propaganda. These are grown-ass men at the highest level of their respective sport, getting paid millions of dollars to play a game. They are not a pack of German shepherds for fuck's sake!?

Those that want Jay to succeed, will see nothing wrong with the way he "leads" this team, and likely shake their head just as much as the anti-Jay guys do, when he fucks up.

Those that don't want Jay to succeed are simply shitty fucking fans and should just go fuck off and watch golf er some shit.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clutch? Did you know Jay Cutler trails only Tom Brady for the most 4th Quater/Overtime game winning TD passes among active QBs...
Cutler currently has 17, only 3 less than Brady. He's had 8 since 2013...
The more you know.... and knowing is half the battle.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa... whoa... whoa... All the time? Typically (97% of the time) YOU say some crazy shit & I correct your dumbass. This article is to increase the chances of you saying less crazy shit... but obviously that hasn't worked. Cheers.

*I'm off work for the summer and need something to do- finding ways to fight for the good and light is fun for me... that and binge watching Game of Thrones... Damn, that show is awesome. Cheers.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clutch? Did you know Jay Cutler trails only Tom Brady for the most 4th Quater/Overtime game winning TD passes among active QBs...
Cutler currently has 17, only 3 less than Brady. He's had 8 since 2013...
The more you know.... and knowing is half the battle.

How many playoff wins does Jay have again? 1?

You keep going to the insignificant stats.

Whoa... whoa... whoa... All the time? Typically (97% of the time) YOU say some crazy shit & I correct your dumbass. This article is to increase the chances of you saying less crazy shit... but obviously that hasn't worked. Cheers.

*I'm off work for the summer and need something to do- finding ways to fight for the good and light is fun for me... that and binge watching Game of Thrones... Damn, that show is awesome. Cheers.

So you are off for the summer and feel the best way to spend your times is picking fights. I do not remember posting any Cutler articles stirring the pot to start a fight. I can see what it does to this forum and the members that do not deserve to have to read them. Hence staying away for so long, day 1 post again and there you got telling me what I am supposed to think, how I am supposed to post, what is right and wrong.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anotheridiot, post: So you are off for the summer and feel the best way to spend your times is picking fights. I do not remember posting any Cutler articles stirring the pot to start a fight.
All I did was post a positive article about our starting qb ... You didn't have to read it, or comment or do anything. You choose to. How is that ME starting a fight?

I can see what it does to this forum and the members that do not deserve to have to read them.
There you go with the batshit crazy again- "members that do not deserve to have to read them"? Here's a suggestion- DON'T read it. I'm not forcing anyone to read it... And WHAT the fuck is SOOOO bad about reading an article about our starting QB? Oh yeah it was a positive article! my mistake.

Hence staying away for so long, day 1 post again and there you got telling me what I am supposed to think, how I am supposed to post, what is right and wrong.
There you got?... WTF? It's a freaking post about our starting QB on the Chicago Bears message board... Damn do you read too much into things.
Nobody is forcing you to read my posts. Nobody is telling you to comment on them. You whine and bitch about everything.
Winter is Coming... I hope you're south of the wall before then. GoT is awesome.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, looks like I just did not want to let rich down.

Joey, what reaction do you expect when you post an article about cutler? How can you not see that you are asking for the forum to turn this way? You are so intelligent, but this simple point gets right past you every time.

Never mind, dont answer, this forum is just blazing with you leading the way.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya Joey, you stupid fuck. How dare you post an article about the QB of the Bears, wherein it doesn't label him as Kristen's bitch boy who can't tie his own shoelaces without throwing an interception and makes him look like a human, instead of the serial rapist that deflowered anotheridiot's cherry butthole?

How dare you I say!?!

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is really no one consistent correlation between any of the Cutler arguments. It either starts when Joey brings him up out of nowhere, or when you or Wood do. A couple of years back I was certainly apart of that party, but I am beyond sick of it. Sometimes I certainly get baited in from reading the posts (I try not to do that), and I can't help it.