• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last post i swear, lol

past world series champs

MLB rank runs

KC 7th
SF 12th
BOS 1st
SF 12
STL 5
SF 17th
don't get aids from the guy on craigslist you are in a hurry to meet!

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At first I thought Vice was stupid, then just stubborn. Then I thought he was playing some sort of game. Now it is sinking in that he could be some shut-in with some serious ''grievances''. His sexual frustration - extremely high.
why don't you come take your dentures out and gum me then iffy... if you are so concerned about my sexual needs being met.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crap Vice.....you got served today. You were carved, placed on the plate, partly covered with mashed potatoes and peas, covered in gravy...and most sadly of all, I threw a wilted piece of parsley on you as they chucked you on the pick up line. LOL

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crap Vice.....you got served today. You were carved, placed on the plate, partly covered with mashed potatoes and peas, covered in gravy...and most sadly of all, I threw a wilted piece of parsley on you as they chucked you on the pick up line. LOL

its about nap time for grandpa isn't it?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
itll be a good season...

the Royals are definitely the favorite in the division I think with that offense and bullpen..

the Tigers or Indians could definitely beat them in some things break their way- i like the Indians a little more because I think you can rely on their relatively young stud pitching more than the Tigers can rely on their big hitters would tend to be a little older with a pretty weak pen....who knows though- if Verlander and Zimmerman are really good it could go totally different- or if guys like Santana has a career year or Chiz breaks out the Indians could be really really good....

The White Sox just dont have the roster depth...Sale or Kluber is the best pitcher in the divison and I could definitely listen to arguments for sale. Frazier and Abreu are great power guys at the corners, robertson is a good closer....but the rest of the roster gets pretty mediocre....all thoguh Eaton and Cabrera could be decent in the outfield....

Twins are just young ...Sano will be one of the best hitters in the central within a couple years- and Berrios looks good- but they just dont have a lot on the major league level..i know buxton is highly rated but he doesnt look like a baseball as much as an athlete....dozier is a solid 2nd basemen, plouffe is solid in todays offensive environment...but theres just not a lot there right now.

Lindor could be a really big x factor...The indians used to have the best attendance in the world - not only because they were good- but because they had awesome guys to root for- thome, omar , kenny, etc....for so long the Indians didnt have those guys- or those guys got hurt or left, like Sizemore, or Victor, or Hafner, or whatever...

they finally have a core thats been around a while, and have these guys signed up for a while that maybe the fans can start connecting with again- Kipnis, Lindor, Brantley, Kluber, Carrasco, Salazar, Allen are all gonna be here for a long time--- Zimmer and Aiken will be up before a year or two...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
itll be a good season...

the Royals are definitely the favorite in the division I think with that offense and bullpen..

the Tigers or Indians could definitely beat them in some things break their way- i like the Indians a little more because I think you can rely on their relatively young stud pitching more than the Tigers can rely on their big hitters would tend to be a little older with a pretty weak pen....who knows though- if Verlander and Zimmerman are really good it could go totally different- or if guys like Santana has a career year or Chiz breaks out the Indians could be really really good....

The White Sox just dont have the roster depth...Sale or Kluber is the best pitcher in the divison and I could definitely listen to arguments for sale. Frazier and Abreu are great power guys at the corners, robertson is a good closer....but the rest of the roster gets pretty mediocre....all thoguh Eaton and Cabrera could be decent in the outfield....

Twins are just young ...Sano will be one of the best hitters in the central within a couple years- and Berrios looks good- but they just dont have a lot on the major league level..i know buxton is highly rated but he doesnt look like a baseball as much as an athlete....dozier is a solid 2nd basemen, plouffe is solid in todays offensive environment...but theres just not a lot there right now.

Lindor could be a really big x factor...The indians used to have the best attendance in the world - not only because they were good- but because they had awesome guys to root for- thome, omar , kenny, etc....for so long the Indians didnt have those guys- or those guys got hurt or left, like Sizemore, or Victor, or Hafner, or whatever...

they finally have a core thats been around a while, and have these guys signed up for a while that maybe the fans can start connecting with again- Kipnis, Lindor, Brantley, Kluber, Carrasco, Salazar, Allen are all gonna be here for a long time--- Zimmer and Aiken will be up before a year or two...
way to write a fucking essay.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at least your tigers didnt sign that asshole Porcello.......if the Indians had Bostons money geezus wed never fucking lose.
you may be the biggest homer idiot i have ran into on this site.. and that is really impressive.

i think we have found the indians version of doug.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vice.....he is a homer, but so self absorbed, he is unaware that he is one.

Don't worry....Vice isn't totally stupid. He isn't going to put all his eggs in one basket like he has done the last two years with his, "The Royals will Never Win Anything!" campaigns. Vice will stir his remarks and predictions, this year, enough that you won't be able to pin him down on anything. I do wonder though....how big of a blanket will Vice need to cover that gigantic bruise on his ego where he got clobbered by Bums and the other KC fans over the past two years? GEEZ...when Vice took those dumps...they must of needed to stitch his asshole back up. Or they could have used his bumhole as a parking lot for Marlins Park

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't worry....Vice isn't totally stupid. He isn't going to put all his eggs in one basket like he has done the last two years with his, "The Royals will Never Win Anything!" campaigns. Vice will stir his remarks and predictions, this year, enough that you won't be able to pin him down on anything. I do wonder though....how big of a blanket will Vice need to cover that gigantic bruise on his ego where he got clobbered by Bums and the other KC fans over the past two years? GEEZ...when Vice took those dumps...they must of needed to stitch his asshole back up. Or they could have used his bumhole as a parking lot for Marlins Park
you post about me more than any topic.. very odd.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You know you're getting to him when he's bullshitting and disliking your posts like it's his job.

Funny stuff.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
itll be a good season...

• While I like what I see with the offense, baserunning, defense, and fundamentals, that can only do so much for you with mediocre starting pitching. Starting pitching was probably the difference between a 95 win campaign and a 100+ win campaign, a minor quibble, but losing Zobrist for Infante and Cueto for Kennedy does suck. Cleveland is creeping for too close for my liking. I'd really like to be a homer but I do like Cleveland over 162 to win the division. The Royals really aren't build for that kind of attrition (as opposed to the condensed postseason) and need to stay healthy which is an if given two straight deep runs.
  • Agreed when it comes to the Twins
  • Was dismayed to see Lindor do so well with the bat so quickly. Hopefully Mondesi can follow suit this year in AA. Need a lot of bounceback years from Royals prospects, but I guess that's why they're ranked in the 20's instead of everyone glowing about upside like the previous two years.
  • That's always nice, I am going to guess it'll take a deep playoff run to get Cleveland's attention that the Tribe are serious. Definitely seemed that way down here.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly you've never run into yourself.
is that even possible? in physics can one actually run into themselves... i mean... i could see how your fat wife might be able to run into herself... so i guess it sorta makes sense.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know you're getting to him when he's bullshitting and disliking your posts like it's his job.

Funny stuff.
there is actually a reason i am doing it... which i will reveal once i have accomplished what i am trying to do.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's always nice, I am going to guess it'll take a deep playoff run to get Cleveland's attention that the Tribe are serious. Definitely seemed that way down here.

It's tough for the Indians. This is, without question, a Browns town. Then add Lebron, and the Cavs are for the time being right up there with the Browns. Like it or not, from a business standpoint, those are the Indians' competitors.

My opinion is it would take more that a single playoff run to get Cleveland fans behind the Indians. The Tribe tied for the best record in baseball in 2007, went to game 7 of the ALCS and were still just 21st in attendance. They ranked 22nd in 2008 - granted they'd spit the bit on the field, but still, to go backwards?

They're going to have to have at least two years of sustained success for these folks to get behind them - particularly with Lebron in town.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there is actually a reason i am doing it... which i will reveal once i have accomplished what i am trying to do.

I'm giddy with anticipation. . .

This fucking guy. He sets "goals" for an internet chat forum and monitors his success. Does it get any funnier?