• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you know that without white zinfandel, the now popular red zinfandel would not exist?
just out of curiosity- after he was embarased last year but the Tigers pooping themselves was he at least calmed down at all or did it make him even more angry? lol

im just anxious for about mid July when the Tigers are battling with the Twins and White Sox for the basement to see how he acts, lol.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn shame that someone like Vice, who can read, spell reasonably well, has opposable thumbs, and likely a humanoid cranial structure....can total lack the ability to see two sides of an issue. Totally lost in his own self awareness. Pity.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exactly......having 3-4 guys hit 20 hrs isnt what it used to be

obviously this guy didnt watch the world series....Royals/Mets....some big time HR hitting teams there huh? This new era of baseball is much more predicated on speed, moving runners, taking extra bases and good pitching

all those HRs that the Tigers had left them 10th in the AL in runs. Its a team built to compete 5-8 years ago.

I know this as much as anyone...The Yankees lived and predictably died by the HR ball last season...Its a recipe for playoff disaster

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just out of curiosity- after he was embarased last year but the Tigers pooping themselves was he at least calmed down at all or did it make him even more angry? lol

im just anxious for about mid July when the Tigers are battling with the Twins and White Sox for the basement to see how he acts, lol.
funny... i asked the same thing about you when the cavs lost in the finals last year.

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all those HRs that the Tigers had left them 10th in the AL in runs. Its a team built to compete 5-8 years ago.

Ummm.... the Tigers as a team DIDN'T hit home runs last year (11th in AL). That was a big part of the run-scoring problem.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn shame that someone like Vice, who can read, spell reasonably well, has opposable thumbs, and likely a humanoid cranial structure....can total lack the ability to see two sides of an issue. Totally lost in his own self awareness. Pity.
like i said- he is the typical internet bully.....which is probably derived from A. having small "equipment" B. being sexually frusterated and C. probably having a really crappy job.

the lack of self awarness- like i said- is a combination of hilarious and pathetic....but definitely entertaining- as it seems like everyone else knows it but him.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like i said- he is the typical internet bully.....which is probably derived from A. having small "equipment" B. being sexually frusterated and C. probably having a really crappy job.

the lack of self awarness- like i said- is a combination of hilarious and pathetic....but definitely entertaining- as it seems like everyone else knows it but him.
i am a bully in real life to.. trust me.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm.... the Tigers as a team DIDN'T hit home runs last year (11th in AL). That was a big part of the run-scoring problem.
really they were that bad? that surprises me

wait?

this guy has been trashing the Indians offense all winter when the Tigers were 10th in the league in runs and 11th in home runs? How do you do that with even a crumb of self awareness? lol...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that so many people on this site worry about my employment is funny.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
enjoy your weekend fellas..im out...office is as empty as a whiskey bottle in Miggys house...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really they were that bad? that surprises me

wait?

this guy has been trashing the Indians offense all winter when the Tigers were 10th in the league in runs and 11th in home runs? How do you do that with even a crumb of self awareness? lol...
would you like to put a nice $1k bet on which team has the better offense this year? Tigers or Indians?

Heck.. I got $5k that says the Tigers score more runs.

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Miggy missed too much time and played hurt.

V-mart (32 HR in 2014) missed time and played on a bad knee the rest of the season.

Cespedes didn't play the last two months.

Kinsler only had 2 HR in the first half, but did hit 9 in the second half.

They will be better in HR this season, if healthy.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would you like to put a nice $1k bet on which team has the better offense this year? Tigers or Indians?

Heck.. I got $5k that says the Tigers score more runs.
lol OF COURSE NOT- i think ive acknowledged the Tigers have a better offense like at least 10 times- but for you to act like the difference is HUGE when the Tigers were 10th in the league and scored 20 more runs is pretty funny....its like you didnt even bother to look at that stuff before you ran your mouth- and now that you are called on it you want to make this big-showy bets to try and save some of your man-hood! lol.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol OF COURSE NOT- i think ive acknowledged the Tigers have a better offense like at least 10 times- but for you to act like the difference is HUGE when the Tigers were 10th in the league and scored 20 more runs is pretty funny....its like you didnt even bother to look at that stuff before you ran your mouth- and now that you are called on it you want to make this big-showy bets to try and save some of your man-hood! lol.
run from the bet little girl... run as fast as you can!

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its almost as if this guy doesn't understand the Indians didn't add anyone even remotely good in the offseason.. and the Tigers did... while also getting two of the best hitters in baseball healthy.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miggy missed too much time and played hurt.

V-mart (32 HR in 2014) missed time and played on a bad knee the rest of the season.

Cespedes didn't play the last two months.

Kinsler only had 2 HR in the first half, but did hit 9 in the second half.

They will be better in HR this season, if healthy.
i would agree.....itll be interesting

its kind of a different league now....HR's dont seem nearly as important as they used to be- and like i said before if only 13 guys hit 30 or more and only 35 hit 20 or more- it shows the importance of doubles, and moving runners and having some speed on the basepaths....

anyway- really going- later on!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last post i swear, lol

past world series champs

MLB rank runs

KC 7th
SF 12th
BOS 1st
SF 12
STL 5
SF 17th

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its almost as if this guy doesn't understand the Indians didn't add anyone even remotely good in the offseason.. and the Tigers did... while also getting two of the best hitters in baseball healthy.

I do think Lindor is a superstar in the making tho

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At first I thought Vice was stupid, then just stubborn. Then I thought he was playing some sort of game. Now it is sinking in that he could be some shut-in with some serious ''grievances''. His sexual frustration - extremely high.