• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't say I knew how to run a franchise....just what I'd like to see. Sort of like picking red wine over white.

Ahh, so it's not that there's "no plan", just that their plan doesn't align with your vision of a plan.

As Roseanne Rosannadanna used to say, "That's very different. Never mind!"

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, and that's just the catch with all of these teams this year in this division. Whole crap ton of ifs in key positions. April can't get here fast enough as far as I am concerned. Any year where someone can competently argue that any of the 5 teams can win the division is in for a doozy.
i do have to say- pitching is the most predictable thing (as long as its healthy)- and the Indians pitchers really dont have any health issues.....

itll be a fun division

Tigers have the best power

Royals have DEFINITELY a dominant pen with a very solid offense that creates runs

White Sox have some studs but no roster depth- Sale, Frazier, Abreu, Robertson (maybe Rodon)

Indians have that great SP and are pretty darn good up the middle....

should be good.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am certain you put that SS of yours on there and he is no where near good.

If Castellanos, Iglesias, Derek Norris and Anthony Gose make up 4/9ths of your lineup, chances are you have been eliminated from "Best lineup in baseball" debates

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i do have to say- pitching is the most predictable thing (as long as its healthy)- and the Indians pitchers really dont have any health issues.....

itll be a fun division

Tigers have the best power

Royals have DEFINITELY a dominant pen with a very solid offense that creates runs

White Sox have some studs but no roster depth- Sale, Frazier, Abreu, Robertson (maybe Rodon)

Indians have that great SP and are pretty darn good up the middle....

should be good.
to bad the 5-9 hitters are going to suck farts for the indians.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think it's changed drastically?

What do you have to indicate that it's among the youngest lineups in baseball?
i thought you had to go open the gate to your yard.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they wont be bad as the Indians 5-9 guys last year that is FOR SURE!!!! lol
lol.. so you think a 35 yr old rajai davis and a 35 yr old napoli is a big improvement? lol...GTFO

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if a team gets past the 5 hitter for the indians.. its going to be smooth sailing.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Castellanos, Iglesias, Derek Norris and Anthony Gose make up 4/9ths of your lineup, chances are you have been eliminated from "Best lineup in baseball" debates
exactly......having 3-4 guys hit 20 hrs isnt what it used to be

obviously this guy didnt watch the world series....Royals/Mets....some big time HR hitting teams there huh? This new era of baseball is much more predicated on speed, moving runners, taking extra bases and good pitching

all those HRs that the Tigers had left them 10th in the AL in runs. Its a team built to compete 5-8 years ago.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol.. so you think a 35 yr old rajai davis and a 35 yr old napoli is a big improvement? lol...GTFO
absolutely- over what was there last year...not only that- but Lindor playing a whole year as well and Gomes coming back from injury.

i mean just lookat the numbers Moss, Bourn, Swisher, Aviles, Ramirez put up....well below replacement level...

just getting average/bad performances out of Napoli, Davis will be a significant improvment over the abject putridness of Michael Bourn and Nick Swisher and Aviles and Moss

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exactly......having 3-4 guys hit 20 hrs isnt what it used to be

obviously this guy didnt watch the world series....Royals/Mets....some big time HR hitting teams there huh? This new era of baseball is much more predicated on speed, moving runners, taking extra bases and good pitching

all those HRs that the Tigers had left them 10th in the AL in runs. Its a team built to compete 5-8 years ago.

i offered this faggot a $500 bet that said no Cleveland team wins a title this year in baseball, football, or basketball and he ran from it like a track star. just wanted everyone to know.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
absolutely- over what was there last year...not only that- but Lindor playing a whole year as well and Gomes coming back from injury.
lol yan gomes.. can we talk about why people that are indians fans think he is a difference maker? look at his career numbers... the guy is fecal matter.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i offered this faggot a $500 bet that said no Cleveland team wins a title this year in baseball, football, or basketball and he ran from it like a track star. just wanted everyone to know.

Honestly, I think that story makes you look more like a bitch than it does him.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i will double down and offer anyone that wants to take it a $1k bet the Indians don't win a WS this year.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I think that story makes you look more like a bitch than it does him.
your wife is hungry.. you better not make her wait... she doesn't like being hungry.