• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A fair and honest evaluation of the 2017 West Virginia Schedule.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not happy with my QB right now. Would be more worried if he had as many games under his belt as Grier and still played like he did.

You do realize Grier lost this game and missed some wide open guys that would have easily won this?

Grier missed some, but to say he lost the game shows how truely clueless you are. Our D not being able to stop that faggot qb they got killed us. The zebras didn't help ethier.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just reading thru all of this and some gems stood out.

W: WVU v VT- Great 1st game, glad the Chokies ran that coward Beamer off (he was terrified of coming to Morgantown) and hired a WVU man as their AD. Had that NOT happened I'm not sure VT would have ever had the balls to play WVU again so, kudos to the glorified cow pasture in East Virginia and I like Fuente but he wont have enough to keep up in this one. No QB, no DE, no RB = (Dana Holgorsens words not mine) "No damn chance".

Tossup W. I don't know what happens but Im pulling for you

Well boys, all I can say is.... prepare thine anus..

we'll see donkey lips

G'damn does West Vagina suck kawk

It sounded better in my head.

This thread is called "Fair and Honest Evaluation of WVU Schedule" - not "Let's paste WVU site and/or fan information in and call it gold" thread.

It's my job to educate ignorant sheeple like you on what WVU is REALLY gonna be like this year so.... read n learn son.

I just want to win.

And LOL at letting a red shirt freshman QB run the fuck all over you.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just reading thru all of this and some gems stood out.

And LOL at letting a red shirt freshman QB run the fuck all over you.

If only we all could start the season with the mighty Utep Miners

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grier missed some, but to say he lost the game shows how truely clueless you are. Our D not being able to stop that faggot qb they got killed us. The zebras didn't help ethier.
Ok my bad your whole team sucks....feel better.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bottom line here is that Justin Fuente knows how to finish and win games and Dana Holgerson doesn't.
Greer did better than expected, but just not quite enough to get the job done.

Holgersen blows. It cant get any more obvious

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today is the day where @ralphiewvu and WVU fans will tell all other teams, including pitt, how they would crush their team, and how they played better competition. What i see is a big ol LOSS to open the season. And alot of others getting WINS, yes WINS. Regardless of the competition

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If only we all could start the season with the mighty Utep Miners
ahh there it is again, back tracking on the comments you made and resorting to calling out competition.............wait for the yellow seat comments, and the you went to OT with youngstown state.

sad boss, very sad that you cant just accept you made comments that were wrong........what do you think @outofyourmind

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sad boss, very sad that you cant just accept you made comments that were wrong........what do you think @outofyourmind

What I think???
I think that if that SEC reject QB that WVU has is going to make a Heisman run like their fans think he will, the upcoming games will have to be tremendous.

We will revisit this thread periodically throughout the season. :D

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I think???
I think that if that SEC reject QB that WVU has is going to make a Heisman run like their fans think he will, the upcoming games will have to be tremendous.

We will revisit this thread periodically throughout the season. :D
dont forget you started with UTEP, pitt played Youngstown state, and PItt has yellow seats, that is all

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp.....

I distinctly member some 'eers taking great delight in our early season foibles last year.

Comments made on how we hurt the conference by losing to OOC foes.

But I'm a bit more gracious than that. I realize that we can't set the bar too high for you little guise. There's hope that yall can find your asses with both hands and put some bootstraps on your bootstraps. Chin up and all that.

The only thing I can say that isn't trolly and hurtful is that you lost a game to one of your old rivals. I'm sure that stings much worse than anything I could loft up here. What the fuck were yall doing all Spring and summer? Helping Pa fix the still

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont have one

Lol you're a straight-shooter, pride
200w.gif

Holgersen will never get that team over the hump to have a chance to play for the national championship

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha look at this retarded Pitt fan prance around talking shit. Ahh yes rent free inside his head.