• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A fair and honest evaluation of the 2017 West Virginia Schedule.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gee we call that @outofyourmind

you can do better @ralphiewvu

not once did i call you out, not once, its funny how rent free i am in YOUR head. Yet somehow you think everything is about you????

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ralphie is taking the loss hard.
He should find a safe place to recover.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gee we call that @outofyourmind

you can do better @ralphiewvu

not once did i call you out, not once, its funny how rent free i am in YOUR head. Yet somehow you think everything is about you????

Umm are you off your meds? You tagged me in one post and quoted two of my other posts. Yeah, you wanted my attention.

It is cute how you have to suck on the teet of big brother because no one gives two shits about your team.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its ok, out of everything said he targets me, yet all the talk has been strictly about broad based wvu fans.......

Again are you off your meds? You tag me once and quote two of my posts. Anyone with half a brain can see what you were doing. It's cute you have to do it this way, because no one gives a shit about your team.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again are you off your meds? You tag me once and quote two of my posts. Anyone with half a brain can see what you were doing. It's cute you have to do it this way, because no one gives a shit about your team.
we all quoted your posts? are you calling out everyone that quoted them? @outofyourmind quoted a few. It was hard not to. You made some stupid comments

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm are you off your meds? You tagged me in one post and quoted two of my other posts. Yeah, you wanted my attention.

It is cute how you have to suck on the teet of big brother because no one gives two shits about your team.
settle down ralphie, talk to me and @outofyourmind let your emotions go, we're here for you in your mourning.

Hey i have a question!

do i pump up pitt? NOPE
do i care what they do? NOPE not really?
Do you know why???? how bout you @GoldRusher ???
BECAUSE ITS PITT AND THERE IS NO EXPECTATIONS

i have made this clear time and time again,yet in arguments you two backwoods homos have nothing besides pitt comments. dear god. get some new material

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ahh there it is again, back tracking on the comments you made and resorting to calling out competition.............wait for the yellow seat comments, and the you went to OT with youngstown state.

sad boss, very sad that you cant just accept you made comments that were wrong........what do you think @outofyourmind
yepp caled it

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we all quoted your posts? are you calling out everyone that quoted them? @outofyourmind quoted a few. It was hard not to. You made some stupid comments

Bahahahahaha you said and I quote "not once did I call you out, not once." So ethier you are off your meds or truely you are beyond stupid. ill go with the latter.

You're comments are more worthless then stupid. :lol:

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
settle down ralphie, talk to me and @outofyourmind let your emotions go, we're here for you in your mourning.

Hey i have a question!

do i pump up pitt? NOPE
do i care what they do? NOPE not really?
Do you know why???? how bout you @GoldRusher ???
BECAUSE ITS PITT AND THERE IS NO EXPECTATIONS

i have made this clear time and time again,yet in arguments you two backwoods homos have nothing besides pitt comments. dear god. get some new material

Bahahahahahahah you continue to talk shit in here like that big mouth bitch you are yinzer. Talking shit on WVU is hilarious coming from a Pitt fan. Hey at least you admit your program sucks. Bahahahahahahah an you seem to care because you continue to come back.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bahahahahahahah you continue to talk shit in here like that big mouth bitch you are yinzer. Talking shit on WVU is hilarious coming from a Pitt fan. Hey at least you admit your program sucks. Bahahahahahahah an you seem to care because you continue to come back.
:lol::pound:again u resort back to pitt talk

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'm pretty sure a lot of us will be revisiting this prediction thread as the season moves forward.
Right or Wrong
Win or Lose

#amirite or what