• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A fair and honest evaluation of the 2017 West Virginia Schedule.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
West Virginia

L Virginia Tech@Fedex Field/Holgerson gets his shit pushed in game one from a better coach in Fuente.

W East Carolina/Seriously

W Delaware State/I checked and Delaware is a State/WTF is it with these teams

W @ Kansas/ First real road game and lucky it's the Jayhawks

BYE :wave:

L @ TCU/ Holgerson gets his shit pushed in by TCU QB Kenny Thrill

W Texas Tech/ Coach Bro won't win a Conference Game this year unless it's this one.

W @ Baylor/ Close game until the 4th, but Baylor just won't have the horses.

L Oklahoma State/ This is when it becomes obvious. Holgerson gets his shit pushed in double hard.

W Iowa State/An improved ISU team gives them a fight but they just can't go 4 quarters.

L @Kansas State/Snyder's last year. Wildcats push Holgersons shit in for more good laughs.

L Texas/Herman will push Holgersons shit in by half time. Longhorns will be settling in by this game.

L @Oklahoma/Welcome to Norman Oklahoma. Holgerson gets his shit pushed in by halftime.

Regular Season goes 6-6.
Transfer Quarterback beats up on doormats/gets his shit pushed in by real teams.
Holgerson is back on the hot seat but gets another year as usual to put it together.
West Virginia fans get disgruntled again when Dad points out he's been right all along.

Good Luck

Discuss

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
West Virginia

L Virginia Tech@Fedex Field/Holgerson gets his shit pushed in game one from a better coach in Fuente.

W East Carolina/Seriously

W Delaware State/I checked and Delaware is a State/WTF is it with these teams

W @ Kansas/ First real road game and lucky it's the Jayhawks

BYE :wave:

L @ TCU/ Holgerson gets his shit pushed in by TCU QB Kenny Thrill

W Texas Tech/ Coach Bro won't win a Conference Game this year unless it's this one.

W @ Baylor/ Close game until the 4th, but Baylor just won't have the horses.

L Oklahoma State/ This is when it becomes obvious. Holgerson gets his shit pushed in double hard.

W Iowa State/An improved ISU team gives them a fight but they just can't go 4 quarters.

L @Kansas State/Snyder's last year. Wildcats push Holgersons shit in for more good laughs.

L Texas/Herman will push Holgersons shit in by half time. Longhorns will be settling in by this game.

L @Oklahoma/Welcome to Norman Oklahoma. Holgerson gets his shit pushed in by halftime.

Regular Season goes 6-6.
Transfer Quarterback beats up on doormats/gets his shit pushed in by real teams.
Holgerson is back on the hot seat but gets another year as usual to put it together.
West Virginia fans get disgruntled again when Dad points out he's been right all along.

Good Luck

Discuss
tumblr_inline_ns3dgdBsj51rtxnj6_500.gif

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
W: WVU v VT- Great 1st game, glad the Chokies ran that coward Beamer off (he was terrified of coming to Morgantown) and hired a WVU man as their AD. Had that NOT happened I'm not sure VT would have ever had the balls to play WVU again so, kudos to the glorified cow pasture in East Virginia and I like Fuente but he wont have enough to keep up in this one. No QB, no DE, no RB = (Dana Holgorsens words not mine) "No damn chance".

W: WVU v ECU - as we all learned last year when Houston bent OU over on national television the teams in the AAC can be a challenge. ECU has a solid coach and a passionate fan base, they put me in mind of WVU/VT in a lot of ways. Tougher game than most will expect but in the end, WVU by double digits imo.

W: WVU v Delaware State- We recruit Delaware pretty hard so, pretty obvious why we scheduled em. Roster game.

W: WVU v @Kansas- Jayhawks are getting better but... Charlie Strong aint coaching at WVU, WVU gets the dubya on the road.

BYE: WVU is undefeated and has 2 players atop everyone's Heisman shortlist.

W: WVU v @TCU - Ok, I admit, my heart says win but my head says toss up. I agree this will be the toughest test so far and TCU was young last year and could be a sleeper in 2017. Good thing we have the bye week before this one. 5-0 baby!

W: WVU v Texas Tech - Just waay too many loses off the roster for Tech to keep up with this years WVU Ferrari offense.

W: WVU v Baylor - Baylor has lost recruiting classes, will have no depth and is breaking in a new coach. WVU fans start the "no means no" chant in the 3rd quarter...

L: WVU v Oklahoma State- Big12 game of the year in Morgantown, the best 2 offenses put on a show but the Okie lite WR's make 1 more play than ours and the Pokes squeak out a big road W.

W: WVU v Iowa State - Very entertaining game as Campbell continues to improve ISU's offense and WVU plays groggy for a half after the loss but home field, home crowd, close win.

W: WVU v @KState - agree, Snyders last ride and what a ride its been, however, the WVU defense will be gelled at this point in the season and the offense will be, well, awesome. Another win for the good guys.

W: WVU v Texas - Very very tricky game for WVU here. Texas is THE most intriguing team in CFB this year imo. Good game last time in Morgantown, good game last year in Austin, even better game this year, this one is close but WVU kicks a last second FG for the W at home. Whew. :scared:

W: WVU v OU - OU's players have quit at this point of the '17 season after Urban Meyer's Buckeyes and Urban Meyer 2.0 (Herman) down in Austin crush the Sooners early on sending their season into a tailspin. Better days are ahead for the shell shocked Sooners but the regular season ends with a thud in Norman as WVU beats them by 20 and OU finishes 4th in the conference behind the teams with the best QB's, OSU, WVU, and Texas.

WVU gets its revenge in the new Big12 CCG in another barnburner with OSU and goes on to the CFB playoff.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
W: WVU v VT- Great 1st game, glad the Chokies ran that coward Beamer off (he was terrified of coming to Morgantown) and hired a WVU man as their AD. Had that NOT happened I'm not sure VT would have ever had the balls to play WVU again so, kudos to the glorified cow pasture in East Virginia and I like Fuente but he wont have enough to keep up in this one. No QB, no DE, no RB = (Dana Holgorsens words not mine) "No damn chance".

W: WVU v ECU - as we all learned last year when Houston bent OU over on national television the teams in the AAC can be a challenge. ECU has a solid coach and a passionate fan base, they put me in mind of WVU/VT in a lot of ways. Tougher game than most will expect but in the end, WVU by double digits imo.

W: WVU v Delaware State- We recruit Delaware pretty hard so, pretty obvious why we scheduled em. Roster game.

W: WVU v @Kansas- Jayhawks are getting better but... Charlie Strong aint coaching at WVU, WVU gets the dubya on the road.

W: WVU v @TCU - Ok, I admit, my heart says win but my head says toss up. I agree this will be the toughest test so far and TCU was young last year and could be a sleeper in 2017. Good thing we have the bye week before this one. 5-0 baby!

W: WVU v Texas Tech - Just waay too many loses off the roster for Tech to keep up with this years WVU Ferrari offense.

W: WVU v Baylor - Baylor has lost recruiting classes, will have no depth and is breaking in a new coach. WVU fans start the "no means no" chant in the 3rd quarter...

L: WVU v Oklahoma State- Big12 game of the year in Morgantown, the best 2 offenses put on a show but the Okie lite WR's make 1 more play than ours and the Pokes squeak out a big road W.

W: WVU v Iowa State - Very entertaining game as Campbell continues to improve ISU's offense and WVU plays groggy for a half after the loss but home field, home crowd, close win.

W: WVU v @KState - agree, Snyders last ride and what a ride its been, however, the WVU defense will be gelled at this point in the season and the offense will be, well, awesome. Another win for the good guys.

W: WVU v Texas - Very very tricky game for WVU here. Texas is THE most intriguing team in CFB this year imo. Good game last time in Morgantown, good game last year in Austin, even better game this year, this one is close but WVU kicks a last second FG for the W at home. Whew. :scared:

W: WVU v OU - OU's players have quit at this point of the '17 season after Urban Meyer's Buckeyes and Urban Meyer 2.0 (Herman) down in Austin crush the Sooners early on sending their season into a tailspin. Better days are ahead for the shell shocked Sooners but the regular season ends with a thud in Norman as WVU beats them by 20 and OU finishes 4th in the conference behind the teams with the best QB's, OSU, WVU, and Texas.

WVU gets its revenge in the new Big12 CCG in another barnburner with OSU and goes on to the CFB playoff.

laughing-gifs-taylor-swift.gif

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1434370654988.jpg

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

latest

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Delaware State went 0-11 last year.
Missouri beat them 79-0 if that tells you anything.
Their closest game was vs Monmouth and Howard.
No, that's not like William and Mary.

WTF kind of scheduling is that.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the-office-laugh-o.gif

4867768+_0054b484efa05fdb5361e655d43cfe3d.gif

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sun., Sep. 03 vs. Virginia Tech
Tossup W. I don't know what happens but Im pulling for you.

Sat., Sep. 09 East Carolina
W in a blowout

Sat., Sep. 16 Delaware State
W in a blowout

Sat., Sep. 23 at Kansas
W in a blowout

Sat., Oct. 07 at TCU
Tossup W. I don't think TCU is that good but it's on the road. Im guessing Robinsons redshirt gets burned late against us so you might get his first career start here.

Sat., Oct. 14 Texas Tech
Blowout W.

Sat., Oct. 21 at Baylor
Blowout W. they have ou, ksu on the road and us on the road before this. I think their spirit will be broken by then.

Sat., Oct. 28 Oklahoma State
Tossup L. I think we should push your shit in but this might be a primetime game. Probably something similar to 2015 (with hopefully the same result).

Sat., Nov. 04 Iowa State
Blowout W.

Sat., Nov. 11 at Kansas State
Tossup L. I think it's close but give credit to the home team.

Sat., Nov. 18 Texas

Tossup W. No telling what Texas is like by now. Same as KSU I give the home team the victory.

Sat., Nov. 25 at Oklahoma
Blowout L. Sorry but I think they win here.

Sat., Dec. 02 Big 12 Championship
DNQ

I have you somewhere between 6-6 and 11-1 with 8-4/9-3 being your most likely result.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Delaware State went 0-11 last year.
Missouri beat them 79-0 if that tells you anything.
Their closest game was vs Monmouth and Howard.
No, that's not like William and Mary.

WTF kind of scheduling is that.

:noidea: The SEC kind? :noidea:

Seems to work for them.. My only gripe is that is isn't between the Texas and OU games.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Vegas has their win total at 7, I can see 9-3. 11-1? Drugs.

I agree on the assessment of V Tech. Not sure if Fuente has an answer since his plan was to keep the QB this year, and that backfired on him. I look forward to watching that game.

Please show your bet ticket to prove you bet on them since 11 wins is way over 7.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

office-space-that-would-be-great-uh-yeah-about-that.jpg

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Some telling info:

"two of the top three receivers and five of the top seven offensive linemen are gone, and the defense must replace its top three linemen, its best linebacker, and five of last year’s top six defensive backs."

"Despite what the numbers warn, WVU is facing top-25 expectations with a roster that will look almost nothing like last year’s. The possibility for disappointment is high, and if the numbers are right, Holgo will be back on the hot seat."

"WVU ranks second-to-last in my returning production measure, bringing back just 28 percent of its production, a level that virtually assures regression. Combine that with top-50 recruiting and solid-not-great recent performance, and you’ve got a drastic projected fall."

That's some optimistic shit right there.