• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A fair and honest evaluation of the 2017 West Virginia Schedule.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice article, I really hope we aren't under .500 this year though.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dana has learned and adopted some of Bill Snyders tricks on taking in players from JUCO's and low star ratings ( or no rating at all)and making them effective and sometimes star players. I'm interested to see How Spavital does 2nd time around in Morgantown with Grier, if memory serves he coached Geno Smith here then Johnny Manziel at A&M and then Davis Webb to a good statistical year at Cal last year. Offense aint gonna be a problem unless we get bit by the injury bug.

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is called "Fair and Honest Evaluation of WVU Schedule" - not "Let's paste WVU site and/or fan information in and call it gold" thread.

We all know your team has the ability to be good on offense. I am not sold on your defense yet, and especially one going up against a Bud Foster veteran defense.

It's my job to educate ignorant sheeple like you on what WVU is REALLY gonna be like this year so.... read n learn son.

amszete

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You will be an above par team in the Big 12. But keep thinking otherwise. I see definite losses to OU, Okie Lite and it's very probable you will have 2-3 loses from the following pack of teams: VT, TCU, Kansas State, Texas and Baylor. Also laugh now, but I think even ECU will play you tough so don't consider that a gimme...

7-5 season would be a reasonable thought.

wvu-fan.jpg

amszete

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You will be an above par team in the Big 12. But keep thinking otherwise. I see definite losses to OU, Okie Lite and it's very probable you will have 2-3 loses from the following pack of teams: VT, TCU, Kansas State, Texas and Baylor. Also laugh now, but I think even ECU will play you tough so don't consider that a gimme...

Since Rusher rated my post above as BS, I would like him to make an educated argument as to why he thinks WVU will surely beat each of the teams in their schedule this year and if he still feels this way, why Grier and not Mayfield, Browning and other top shelf QBs will come home with the Heisman.

Thanks in advance for your thoughtful response.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wvu-fan.jpg

7-5 to 8-4 sounds about right. He wants to believe they'll legitimately challenge for the big 12, but they won't.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all both need to get out more:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cb...-may-mean-great-things-for-west-virginia/amp/

Some painful memories for you in that one Romeo, ol Spavital is gonna be runnin the offensive show with another high profile QB like he did back a few years ago with A&M in the Cotton bowl when....

well I'll just leave that sore subject be since y'all still prob have some of ol Spav's shoe leather up yalls rear end:dhd:.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all both need to get out more:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cb...-may-mean-great-things-for-west-virginia/amp/

Some painful memories for you in that one Romeo, ol Spavital is gonna be runnin the offensive show with another high profile QB like he did back a few years ago with A&M in the Cotton bowl when....

well I'll just leave that sore subject be since y'all still prob have some of ol Spav's shoe leather up yalls rear end:dhd:.

Weve been over this. Y'all don't have the talent, son. You damn sure don't have johnny cocaine. That's who beat our asses.

amszete

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like their top returning WR is not playing for WVU this year (Durante) and one of their other WRs - Simms who would play this year is suspended. Also with LB Long being injured may play a factor in the first few games for WVU this year. Would be interested to hear from @ralphiewvu on this.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me sum all of this up for everyone:

WEST VIRGINIA IS GOING TO GET THEIR SHIT PUSHED IN

Have a nice day.